Here's good summary of things regarding election fraud, esp. relating to Dominion and other corp.s

Tyranny Is Unleashed: The Death of Free Speech, Truth, and the Rule of Law​

By Dr. Paul Craig Roberts
Global Research, April 03, 2023

Link: https://www.globalresearch.ca/tyranny-unleashed-death-free-speech-truth-rule-law/5814688

free-speech-400x273.png

All Global Research articles can be read in 51 languages by activating the Translate Website button below the author’s name.
To receive Global Research’s Daily Newsletter (selected articles), click here.
Click the share button above to email/forward this article to your friends and colleagues. Follow us on Instagram and Twitter and subscribe to our Telegram Channel. Feel free to repost and share widely Global Research articles.
A Delaware Superior Court Judge, Eric M. Davis, has ruled for Dominion election machines that Fox News reporting of evidence of election fraud in the last presidential election is false.
In other words, on his own authority Davis has negated the evidence. Having disposed of the evidence by edict, he has given a go-ahead to Dominion’s law suit against Fox News for defamation.
We are witnessing the abuse of law to enforce the official narrative of the election, a narrative disproved by evidence presented by many experts. In other words, Davis is using his court to punish those who report news unfavorable to official narratives. Davis’ ruling signals the end of truth and free speech in the United States. See this.

Davis’ ruling opens the door for any and all reporting that is false or objectionable to official narratives to be open to defamation suits or other claims. For example, the insistent and widespread reporting by the print and TV media and by NPR that the Covid “vaccine” is safe and effective.
We now know that it is neither, and many died and were injured by the “vaccine.”
Will other judges permit lawsuits against the media for falsely reporting that the vaccine is safe and effective, or will they rule that the experts who have exposed the danger of the “vaccine” are defaming the pharmaceutical companies?
The ruling by Judge Davis will serve either to stifle news reporting or to ensure no challenges to official narratives.
Meanwhile the MSM proceed with their use of news as a weapon against Donald Trump and his supporters.
Rather than explain the highly questionable indictment of Trump which has been challenged by legal experts such as Alan Dershowitz, the MSM provide polls that allegedly show that a plurality of the public supports the indictment of Trump. The plurality, not a majority, is reached because 80% of Democrats want to get Trump at all cost, including the law. In other words, the hatred of Trump created by the MSM becomes grounds for convicting him not on the evidence but on the emotions of Democrats. See this.
This signals the end of the rule of law. Tyranny has been unleashed.

“It’s A Settlement That Never Should Have Happened…Something Else Had To Have Been Involved.” – Harvard Professor And Attorney Dershowitz On FOX Settlement With Dominion​

Link: http://www.womensystems.com/2023/04/its-settlement-that-never-should-have.html

Women System April 23, 2023

Brandon-House-and-Alan-Dershowitz-600x275.jpg

The likelihood of FOX News winning a case with Dominion was better than 50% says Harvard professor Alan Dershowitz.
Attorney and Harvard Professor Alan Dershowitz was on Lindell TV last night with Brannon Howse to discuss the FOX News and Dominion settlement that was announced this week.
FOX News agreed to pay Dominion Voting Machines $787 million in a settlement. This astronomical amount was shocking to all who read about it.

Dershowitz shared that the most shocking thing about this settlement is “that it happened”
It’s a settlement that should never have happened. Dominion wasn’t hurt. It really didn’t lose any money… It’s probably making more in its lawsuits than counting votes. And it would have been very hard for them to prove any damages.
Also, the judge made errror, after error, after error. For example, he made a ‘finding’, a finding that the election was fair. 40 million Americans disagree with him. That should have been left up to a jury not to him…
…And so the judgement itself to make a deal was not based on cost-benefit financial analysis. Something else had to have been involved. Maybe FOX was afraid of disclosure of even more dirty laundry.
Dershowitz says the judge basically said he believe’s CNN over FOX and that’s not the job of the judge.
See more below:

Joe Hoft shared a number of issues from his article this past week at TGP after Dershowitz was on. These questions are consistent with what Dershowitz shared.
These questions in the above article and a video segment of election expert on electronic voting machines were discussed with Howse.

'Critical vulnerabilities' exposed in Dominion voting machines – so media change tune​

'No grand conspiracies would be necessary to commit large-scale fraud'​

Peter LaBarbera
By Peter LaBarbera
Published June 19, 2023 at 8:19pm

Link: https://www.wnd.com/2023/06/critica...d-dominion-voting-machines-media-change-tune/

(Photo by Joe Kovacs)

Pro-Trump banner reflects widespread belief among Republicans that vote fraud and a 'rigged' system effectively stole the election from the 45th president (Photo by Joe Kovacs)
A newly released, 96-page report by a computer expert in election security has found that one model of Dominion voting machines widely used in the 2020 election "suffers from critical vulnerabilities that can be exploited to subvert all of its security mechanisms."
In the unsealed July 1, 2021 report, University of Michigan computer science professor Alex Halderman, with the help of Prof. Drew Springall, conducts a "security analysis" of Dominion Voting System's "ballot marking devices," or BMDs, in particular, the corporation's "ImageCast X (ICX) BMD."
The unsealing of the "Halderman Report" by a federal judge is part of a long-running case brought by citizens attempting to block Georgia from using the Dominion machines. Halderman's deep analysis has led many of the same media who belittled Donald Trump and conservatives who claimed vote fraud in 2020 to switch their attention back to the potential for hacking in Dominion Voting System's voting machines.
Get the hottest, most important news stories on the Internet – delivered FREE to your inbox as soon as they break! Take just 30 seconds and sign up for WND's Email News Alerts!
TRENDING: Israeli forces deploy gunships, kill militants as violence escalates in West Bank
"Expert report fuels election doubts as Georgia waits to update voting software: A newly unsealed expert report arguing that Georgia’s Dominion voting machines are vulnerable to hacking is fueling election doubts in Georgia," reads a headline in an NBC News story published Friday.
Noting that Dominion – which recently reached a $787 million settlement with Fox News over what it said were erroneous claims by Fox hosts about its voting machines – has downplayed the potential for hacking into its devices, NBC reported: "But federal authorities have identified the same vulnerabilities, and more than 20 cybersecurity experts rushed to defend Halderman's report this week."
President Donald J. Trump speaks on Election Night 2020 (Video screenshot)

President Donald J. Trump speaks on Election Night 2020 (Video screenshot)
"Some of the issues could be mitigated by upgrading the Dominion software, but Georgia officials say the upgrade is unrealistic – an enormous undertaking they won’t start until after the 2024 elections," NBC reported.
Should any government use Dominion voting machines in elections?
Yes No
Completing this poll entitles you to WND news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
It continued: "The warnings are stark, suggesting that Georgia’s voting machines could be manipulated by bad actors in mere minutes. Halderman argued that attackers could alter the QR codes on printed ballots, and install malware on individual voting machines 'with only brief physical access.' They could attack the broader voting system if they have the same access as certain county-level election officials, his report said."
WND is now on Trump's Truth Social! Follow us @WNDNews
NBC quotes Halderman, who writes: “My technical findings leave Georgia voters with greatly diminished grounds to be confident that the votes they cast on [the current Dominion ballot-marking devices] are secured, that their votes will be counted correctly, or that any future elections using Georgia’s [ballot-marking devices] will be reasonably secure from attack and produce correct results.”
The Dominion voting machines are used in various states across the United States, but "Georgians who vote at a polling place generally have no choice but to use the [Dominion] BMDs," according to Halderman.
(Photo by Joe Kovacs)

(Photo by Joe Kovacs)
His partly redacted report was filed under penalty of Georgia's perjury laws, he writes.
Halderman lists the vulnerable areas in which Dominion ICX machines' security protections could be subverted, "including: user authentication, data integrity protection, access control, privilege separation, audit logs, protective counters, hash validation and external firmware validation."
"I demonstrate that these vulnerabilities provide multiple routes by which attackers can install malicious software on Georgia’s BMDs, either with temporary physical access or remotely from election management systems (EMSs). I explain how such malware can alter voters’ votes while subverting all of the procedural protections practiced by the State," he writes in the report.
'Malicious actors' could subvert system in 'mere minutes'
Ominously, Halderman writes about how easy it was for him to "compromise" the Dominion machine: "I played the role of an attacker and attempted to discover ways to compromise the system and change votes. I, along with my assistant, spent a total of approximately twelve person-weeks studying the machines, testing for vulnerabilities, and developing proof-of-concept attacks. Many of the attacks I successfully implemented could be effectuated by malicious actors with very limited time and access to the machines, as little as mere minutes."
He writes: "Using vulnerable ICX BMDs for all in-person voters, as Georgia does, greatly magnifies the security risks compared to jurisdictions that use hand-marked paper ballots but provide BMDs to voter upon request. When use of such BMDs is limited to a small fraction of voters, as in most other states, they are a less valuable target and less likely to be attacked at all. Even if they are successfully compromised, attackers can change at most a small fraction of votes – which, again, creates a strong disincentive to undertake the effort and risk to change any such votes."
Advertisement - story continues below

A 2020 presidential ballot featuring President Donald J. Trump against Joe Biden (Photo by Joe Kovacs)

A 2020 presidential ballot featuring President Donald J. Trump against Joe Biden (Photo by Joe Kovacs)
"The critical vulnerabilities in the ICX – and the wide variety of lesser but still serious security issues – indicate that it was developed without sufficient attention to security during design, software engineering, and testing. The resulting system architecture is brittle; small mistakes can lead to complete exploitation. Likewise, previous security testing efforts as part of federal and state certification processes appear not to have uncovered the critical problems I found," according to the report.
Halderman concludes: "No grand conspiracies would be necessary to commit large-scale fraud, but rather only moderate technical skills of the kind that attackers who are likely to target Georgia’s elections already possess. Unfortunately, even if such an attack never comes, the fact that Georgia’s BMDs are so vulnerable is all but certain to be exploited by partisan actors to suppress voter participation and cast doubt on the legitimacy of election results."
Conservative media 'pivoting'?

Meanwhile, conservative writer, FrankSpeech host and former Newsmax and OANN White House correspondent Emerald Robinson took to her Substack page Monday to summarize the Halderman Report this way (emphasis is hers): "electronic voting machines are vulnerable to hacking."
Robinson said the release of the professor's report "has had a curious effect on the 'conservative' media world. Lots of right-wing influencers and Fox News fraudsters – particularly the ones who told you that election fraud was a conspiracy theory for the last three years – were changing their tune suddenly."
Emerald Robinson (Video screenshot)

Emerald Robinson (Video screenshot)
"That’s right: that crowd is now doing a message 'pivot' – with no apology," Robinson wrote. "Of course, now, they all claim that they always knew the voting machines were garbage. That’s after three years of calling people (like myself) too extreme and election deniers and wackos and lots of other words that need not be repeated here."

"I will never forget the people who called me after the 2020 election and told me to drop the issue of election fraud. I will never forget the list of people who stopped talking to me because they thought I was 'totally nuts.' The names will surprise you. I will tell you some of those names in due time," she said. "Needless to say: I will be exposing these fair-weather friends, and assorted grifters, in good time."
Halderman's expert qualifications
Halderman lays out his qualifications as follows, in part: "My name is J. Alex Halderman. I am Professor of Computer Science and Engineering, Director of the Center for Computer Security and Society, and Director of the Software Systems Laboratory at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. I hold a Ph.D. (2009), a master’s degree (2005), and a bachelor’s degree (2003), summa cum laude, in computer science, all from Princeton University. My background, qualifications, and professional affiliations are set forth in my curriculum vitae, which is available online at https://alexhalderman.com/home/halderman-cv.pdf.
"My research focuses on computer security and privacy, with an emphasis on problems that broadly impact society and public policy. Among my areas of research are software security, network security, computer forensics, and election cybersecurity. I have authored more than 90 articles and books, and my work has been cited in more than 12,000 scholarly publications. I have served as a peer-reviewer for more than 35 research conferences and workshops."

Bombshell Report Exposes Election Rigging with Voting Machines​

d0285a67d14cc3301b877cc335719bc1
Hunter FieldingJune 22, 2023

Link: https://newsaddicts.com/bombshell-report-exposes-election-rigging-with-voting-machines/

report-election-machine-vote-rigging.jpg

An explosive report has been unsealed that highlights how voting machines were hijacked to rig America’s recent elections.
Earlier this week, a redacted version of the much-anticipated Halderman report on Georgia’s voting machines and weak election security procedures was unsealed by a court.
The investigative report contains numerous bombshell findings that vindicate those who raised serious concerns about the weak security of the Dominion Voting Machines used for Georgia’s elections, as well as in 24 other states, and the ability of malicious actors to potentially rig elections. The key takeaways are truly disturbing…
The Forensic Investigator’s Credentials Must Be Taken Seriously
My name is J. Alex Halderman. I am Professor of Computer Science and Engineering, Director of the Center for Computer Security and Society, and Director of th Software Systems Laboratory at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. I hold a Ph.D. (2009), a master’s degree (2005), and a bachelor’s degree (2003), summa cum laude, in computer science, all from Princeton University.
I have published numerous peer-reviewed research papers analyzing security problems in electronic voting systems used in U.S. states and in other countries. […]

I serve as co-chair of the State of Michigan’s Election Security Advisory Commission, by appointment of the Michigan Secretary of State. […]
I received the John Gideon Award for Election Integrity from the Election Verification Network, the Andrew Carnegie Fellowship, the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation Research Fellowship, the IRTF Applied Networking Research Prize, the Eric Aupperle Innovation Award, the University of Michigan College of Engineering 1938E Award for teaching and scholarship, and the University of Michigan President’s Award for National and State Leadership. […]
I declare under penalty of the perjury laws of the State of Georgia and

the United States
that the foregoing is true and correct, and that this report was executed this 1st day of July, 2021.
Georgia a Prime Target for Election Fraud
My technical findings leave Georgia voters with greatly diminished grounds to be confident that the votes they cast on the ICX BMD are secured, that their votes will be counted correctly, or that any future elections conducted using Georgia’s universal-BMD [Ballot-Marking Device] system will be reasonably secure from attack and produce the correct results. No grand conspiracies would be necessary to commit large-scale fraud, but rather only moderate technical skills of the kind that attackers who are likely to target Georgia’s elections already possess. Unfortunately, even if such an attack never comes, the fact that Georgia’s BMDs are so vulnerable is all but certain to be exploited by partisan actors to suppress voter participation and cast doubt on the legitimacy of election results. […]
As of November 2020, approximately 24 states used one or more components of the Dominion Democracy Suite voting system [88], which encompasses various models and versions of ballot scanners, BMDs, and election management system software. Georgia uses Democracy Suite version 5.5{A, including ImageCast X Prime (ICX) BMDs, ImageCast Precinct (ICP) precinct-count optical scanners, ImageCast Central (ICC) central-count optical scanners, and the Democracy Suite EMS.
My analysis focuses on the ICX BMD. In 2020, the ICX was used in parts of 16 states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, and Washington. Although the vast majority of jurisdictions provide the ICX BMD to voters on request to assist with accessibility, Georgia is the only state to mandate ICX BMDs as the primary method of in-person voting state-wide. […]

Get The Free News Addicts Newsletter
Email Address *

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Notably, both styles of ballot manipulation are far greater risks when BMDs are used for all in-person voters, as in Georgia, than when only a small fraction of voters use them, as in most other states. When few voters use BMDs, even changing every BMD ballot could only affect the outcome of contests with very narrow margins, and successful fraud would usually require cheating on such a large fraction of BMD ballots that it would likely be discovered. This makes the BMDs an unappealing target and reduces the risk that they will be attacked at all. In contrast, Georgia’s universal-use BMDs would be a very appealing target, since they expose all in-person voters to potential ballot manipulation.

Hackers Can Compromise Not Only Elections, But Audits
The ICX’s vulnerabilities also make it possible for an attacker to compromise the auditability of the ballots, by altering both the QR codes and the human readable text. Such cheating could not be detected by an RLA or a hand count, since all records of the voter’s intent would be wrong.
Georgia’s Current Voting Machines Worse in Some Ways Than Previous Models

I have identified critical vulnerabilities in the ICX software that enable an attacker to remotely execute arbitrary code on the device. These vulnerabilities can be exploited by maliciously altering the election definition files that workers copy to all ICXs before every election.
Security experts consider arbitrary code execution to be one of the most dangerous classes of vulnerabilities, particularly when it can be exploited to run code with root privileges, as it can on the ICX. In 2006, Harri Hursti discovered a similar arbitrary code execution vulnerability that affected Georgia’s old AccuVote TS-X DREs [45]. At the time, Defendants’ expert Michael Shamos called it “‘the most serious security breach that’s ever been discovered in a voting system.’ The vulnerabilities in the ICX are as or more severe.
Using these vulnerabilities, I developed functional proof-of-concept malware that automatically and invisibly installs itself on any ICX on which an infected election definition files is loaded, then manipulates voters’ printed ballots to steal votes. By compromising election definition files in this way, an attacker with access to a county’s EMS could spread malware to all ICXs in the county, and an attacker who infiltrated the systems that Dominion uses to prepare initial election projects for all Georgia counties could spread vote-stealing malware to every ICX used in Georgia. As I discussed in Section 3.2, even the ICX’s use of a paper trail poses no obstacle to vote-stealing attacks in the vast majority of elections and contests, and malware can also evade Georgia’s other technical and procedural defenses
Remote Hackers Can Install Malware to Compromise Elections in Numerous Ways
I have described several methods by which attackers can install malware with only brief physical access to an ICX. Although these are severe vulnerabilities, the ICX is also vulnerable to an even more dangerous method of malware installation. By modifying the election definition files that election workers copy to the BMDs before each election, attackers can spread malware to them remotely, with no physical access to the individual machines. By levering this vulnerability, an attacker who infiltrates a county Election Management System (EMS) can spread malware to every ICX in the county, and infiltrating other systems could allow vote-stealing malware to be spread to all ICXs state-wide. […]
An attacker who infiltrates the facility where Dominion prepares Election Projects could modify the election definitions distributed to all Georgia counties, and thereby spread malware to every ICX used in Georgia. Such attacks could be automated through the use of further malicious software installed on infiltrated EMS systems. That software would be programmed to detect when a new Election Package was loaded. […]
Given the ability to execute arbitrary code as root, the last step to remotely installing malware is replacing the ICX App’s code with a maliciously modified version, which can be constructed as described in Section 7. An attacker could replace the app’s code by several means; I demonstrate one particularly efficient method that is a variation of a technique presented at the Black Hat Asia conference in 2015 by Paul Sabanal.

Attackers Can Obtain Root Privileges and Rig Elections for Parties, Candidates
An attacker with physical access to the BMD can manipulate the logs and counters via several routes. First, they need to escape from the ICX App, using any of the methods described in Section 8. After accessing the underlying Android operating system, it is a simple matter to locate the applicable file and change its contents to suit the attacker’s purposes.
While I describe manual modification techniques here, malware can also obtain root privileges. […]
An attacker could, of course, implement different or more complex logic to determine when and how to cheat. Malware on the ICX has access to the complete ballot design, and could be programmed to cheat in favor of candidates from a specific party, in contests for a particular office, or in particular kinds of elections. For example, it could always favor one party’s candidate in U.S. House races during general elections. An attacker also could choose to change only the QR code or both the QR code and the human-readable text. Malware with such variations could be constructed in the same manner as the proof-of-concept malware described here. […]
As a result, once at least one ballot has been voted for the attacker’s preferred candidate, subsequently printed ballots will contain QR codes that encode votes for that candidate.
For demonstration purposes, I hard-coded the target contest and favored candidate, and I programmed the device to cheat as often as possible. In practice, an attacker could remotely (e.g., using WiFi or Bluetooth) select the fraction of votes to shift and which candidate in which contest should receive them.
Similarly, the attacker could remotely enable or disable the cheating, thereby defeating any pre-election testing. With wireless control, the attack device could be installed in the printer once and cheat in any subsequent election.

Installing Malware Locally is Easy, Requires No Special Expertise
An attacker who has access to an ICX BMD has multiple ways to install malicious software, such as the vote-stealing malware described in Section 7. In this section, I describe three separate techniques for accomplishing this that I have successfully tested with the ICX from Fulton County.
These techniques do not require any secret passwords, PINs, or keys, nor does the attacker have to open the device’s chassis or break any tamper-evident seals. They only need physical access to the BMD for a few minutes. Attackers could gain such access before machines are delivered from the manufacturer, while they are in storage, while they are being prepared for use in an election, or at the polling place. As I will show, malware could potentially even be installed by regular voters, without any special level of access or technical skill.

QR Codes are Not ‘Encrypted’ in the Way Georgia Election Officials Had Claimed
Dominion’s documentation claims that the QR codes are encrypted [19, § 2.6.1.1], and, at least as recently as January 2021, Secretary of State Chief Operating Officer Gabriel Sterling has repeated this claim to the media as a security feature of Georgia’s voting system [91]. In actuality, as I testified last year, no part of the QR codes is encrypted. While voters have no practical way to read or verify the votes encoded in the QR codes, they can be decoded by attackers and can be replaced or manipulated to steal voters’ votes.
Although the QR codes are not encrypted, they use a data format this is incompatible with most off-the-shelf barcode reader software.
Although cheating by malware that changed only ballot QR codes could be detected by a rigorous risk-limiting audit if the malware altered enough votes to change the outcome of the contest targeted by the audit, the vast majority of elections and contests in Georgia (even high-profile ones) are not audited at all.

Dominion Voting Machines are Plagued by Weak Security
Dominion could have used digital signatures to secure the ICX election definition files against malicious modification. Instead, there does not appear to be any cryptographic integrity protection, beyond verifying that the decrypted file is a properly formed Zip archive. As a result, anyone with access to the encryption key and IV discussed above can decrypt the ICX.dat file, modify it, and re-encrypt it using a command similar to the one shown above. My testing shows that the ICX will accept the modified file as if it were genuine.
Fulton County Questions More Serious After Forensic Investigation
Issue: The ICP as tested did not require ballots to be printed on security paper, and it accepted ICX ballots photocopied on normal office paper.
Georgia uses special “security” paper stock for official ballots, including those printed by BMDs. However, when I tested the Fulton County ICP using ballots printed on normal copier paper, it accepted and counted them normally.
I also tested scanning photocopies of BMD-printed ballots, and the ICP again accepted and counted them normally.

Fulton County Sent Test Scanner That Failed Even Rudimentary Security Precautions
That Fulton County election workers selected an inappropriate seal and failed to properly install it on a scanner they knew would be subjected to security testing suggests that Georgia security seal practices are insufficient to reliably protect the state’s election equipment from undetected physical access.

The entire report can be read here. [see https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/review?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:c81b59e3-1859-3477-88da-8630c932995c/]

Michigan Lawyer Stefanie Lambert Arrested by US Marshals in DC Following Court Appearance — After Submitting “Evidence of Numerous Crimes” Including Internal Emails from Dominion Voting Systems to Law Enforcement​

By Jim Hᴏft Mar. 19, 2024 8:15 am

Link: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...bert-arrested-us-marshals-dc/?utm_source=rss/
stefanie-lambert-scaled.jpeg

Michigan attorney Stefanie Lambert Junttila was arrested in Washington, D.C., on Monday following a court hearing after she gave the “evidence of numerous crimes” to law enforcement containing internal emails from Dominion Voting Systems, AP reported.
Lambert attended a court hearing in Washington, D.C., for a defamation case involving Patrick Byrne, whom she represents. Byrne, the former CEO of Overstock, is being sued by Dominion Voting Systems over his claims of election fraud.
Lambert’s arrest occurred after it was revealed that she had leaked confidential documents from Dominion to Barry County Sheriff Dar Leaf, who has been actively investigating claims of voter fraud from the 2020 election, according to CNN.

The Gateway Pundit reported earlier that Barry County Sheriff Dar Leaf has made a bold move by sending a letter to U.S. Representative Jim Jordan, urging a congressional investigation into what he claims as evidence of “foreign interference” in the 2020 election.

Sheriff Leaf alleges that electronic voting machines were accessed by foreign nationals across the United States, including Michigan, to manipulate election results.

As Lambert’s hearing concluded, the judge requested her to remain behind while the other attorneys exited. Federal marshals entered the courtroom afterward, and Lambert was not seen leaving.
According to former Michigan candidate for Attorney General and constitutional attorney Matt DePerno, Lambert “was arrested on an open bench warrant for failing to appear at a show cause hearing because she refused to get fingerprinted.”

The U.S. Marshals Service later confirmed Lambert’s arrest, linking it to her failure to appear in court for her separate Michigan criminal case, according to CNN.
During the hearing, Lambert admitted to passing the Dominion materials to Sheriff Leaf, asserting that she was reporting a crime to law enforcement. She has been vocal about her claims, suggesting that foreign nationals interfered with the election.
Lambert’s stance has been made clear through her social media, where she has stated, “I gave the evidence to law enforcement. The discovery (file from Dominion) contained evidence of numerous crimes. The Constitution does not permit secret Serbians to run our elections. Local clerks are to run our elections, & transparency is prevented by vendors (Dominion).”

Dominion’s legal team has suggested that Lambert’s actions might constitute a criminal offense and has requested her removal from the case. A future hearing is set to determine whether Lambert violated a court order by leaking the documents. Additionally, the court has summoned Byrne to appear and respond to questions about the incident.
A non-profit team of hundreds of volunteers investigating election integrity in Michigan, Election Integrity Force, released the following statement:
In a troubling attack on the pillars of the American republic, Stefanie Lambert, a dedicated attorney championing electoral transparency, was arrested today in Washington, D.C.

This incident comes on the heels of Ms. Lambert’s pivotal role in shedding light on the operations of Dominion Voting Systems, especially following a recent flood of confidential internal documents from Dominion that were made public earlier today. These documents, accessible at Election Integrity Force, provide damning evidence of misconduct and have stirred significant public concern over the integrity of the 2020 election outcomes.
Stefanie Lambert, renowned for her diligent pursuit of truth and accountability in our electoral system, found herself targeted by law enforcement as she attended a critical hearing at the United States District Court. Her arrest raises grave concerns about due process and the constitutional rights of those who seek to expose corruption and advocate for electoral integrity.
The leaked documents from Dominion Voting Systems reveal startling admissions by company officials, including the unlawful involvement of foreign nationals in the U.S. election infrastructure. Lambert’s arrest, under these circumstances, appears to be a calculated effort to intimidate and silence a prominent voice in the movement for electoral reform.

The significance of today’s events extends beyond Ms. Lambert’s personal legal battle. It represents a chilling threat to free speech, the right to legal defense, and the broader principles that underpin our republic. When attorneys, who play a critical role in upholding justice and transparency, are persecuted for their advocacy, it undermines public confidence in our institutions and erodes the foundation of our republic.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...n-judgment/?utm_source=website_link_trending1
Despite the adversity she faces, Ms. Lambert remains resolute in her belief that the pursuit of justice and the unveiling of truth are paramount. Her case has mobilized a diverse coalition of individuals committed to protecting the integrity of our elections and holding those in power accountable.
This arrest should serve as a wake-up call to all Americans, regardless of political affiliation. The actions taken against Stefanie Lambert are not merely an attack on one individual but a direct challenge to the values that define our republic. It underscores the urgency of remaining vigilant and proactive in defending our democratic institutions from manipulation and abuse.
We stand in unwavering support of Stefanie Lambert and the principles she represents. It is our collective duty to ensure that justice prevails and that the quest for truth and integrity in our electoral process is not silenced by those who fear its consequences.

Kari Lake Takes Ballot Machine Case To U.S. Supreme Court​

Photo of Jon Dougherty Jon Dougherty March 20, 2024
Getty Images

Link: https://conservativebrief.com/kari-takes-81908/

U.S. Senate candidate Kari Lake has made another legal move in her effort to have electronic vote tabulating machines banned in Arizona by filing a petition for certiorari with the U.S. Supreme Court on Tuesday along with 2022 Secretary of State candidate Mark Finchem, who is now running for a state Senate seat.
The pair “filed a 210-page petition with the nation’s top court last week, asking it to consider their case. The duo challenges the use of electronic machines that count votes, alleging they are hackable and not properly tested,” USA Today reported.

Their assertions, initially raised in 2022, have consistently been dismissed for lack of evidence. Dominion Voting Systems, the manufacturer of the machines employed in Maricopa County and several other states, secured a substantial settlement in a defamation lawsuit against Fox News last year, the outlet continued.
Lake narrowly lost her race against now-Democratic Gov. Katie Hobbs, while Finch lost his race by a larger margin.
Advertisement
The pair initially filed a complaint to have electronic voting machines banned in April 2022, ahead of the midterm elections.
“Plaintiffs have a constitutional and statutory right to have their ballots, and all ballots cast together with theirs, counted accurately and transparently so that only legal votes determine the winners of each office contested in the midterm election,” the complaint filed then said.
“Electronic voting machines cannot be deemed reliably secure and do not meet the constitutional and statutory mandates to guarantee a free and fair election,” the pair argued.
U.S. District Judge John Tuchi, an Obama appointee, decided that their concerns were “too speculative to establish an injury in fact” and dismissed the case. The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals later affirmed Tuchi’s finding.

The appeal to the nation’s highest court argues: “Although the 2022 election had not yet occurred when petitioners filed the operative complaint or when the district court ruled, a court could order ‘do-over’ relief (e.g., counting the paper ballots) in the 2022 election, as well as similar relief in future elections.”
The appeal documents were submitted just one day before Lake’s submission of over 10,000 signatures, qualifying her for the August primary ballot. Lake is a former television news anchor who has consistently targeted the media in her campaigns.
“I told the people of Arizona after that election that I would do everything I could to fight for their sacred vote, and this is just another step in that process,” she told reporters last week.
“We need to have honest elections,” she said.

Asked if her constant questions about the integrity of elections were fueling the public’s distrust, Lake chuckled and said no, telling a reporter to “open your eyes” to the way elections are now being run across the country, USA Today reported.
Last week, reports noted that Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer’s defamation lawsuit against fellow Republican Lake will proceed to trial, according to the Arizona Supreme Court.
Richer sued Lake due to her allegations that he was involved in the election tampering that she lost to Gov. Katie Hobbs in 2022. He claimed that misleading claims made by Lake and her campaign resulted in violent threats against his family and security issues.

Richer requested compensation from the court and requested that Lake take down the allegedly disparaging remarks.
Judge Jay Adelman of Maricopa County Superior Court turned down Lake’s motion to dismiss the case last year, concluding that Lake’s lawyers had not produced sufficient evidence that Richer had filed the lawsuit for an improper reason. She appealed that decision, but a panel of the Arizona Court of Appeals rejected it.
In January, Lake, who is currently a candidate for the U.S. Senate, appealed to the Arizona Supreme Court over the decision.

GAME ON! Former MI Senator Files Perjury Criminal Complaint Against Dominion Voting Machines CEO​

By Patty McMurray Apr. 18, 2024 6:00 pm

Link: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...s-perjury-criminal-complaint/?utm_source=rss/

[see vids at site link, above]
Former MI Senator Patrick Colbeck is one of the smartest and kindest individuals I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. When speaking with Patrick, it’s easy to see why so many people in Michigan and across the nation respect and trust him. Having been involved in politics for over 15 years, I’ve met a lot of people who puff out their chests and talk about what needs to be done to save our elections from being corrupted by people with bad intentions—Patrick Colbeck isn’t one of those people. He doesn’t boast about his tireless efforts to protect our elections; instead, Patrick humbly puts his head down and goes to work, assessing potential vulnerabilities in our elections and identifying ways to correct them. Unfortunately, because Patrick Colbeck dared to question the integrity of the voting machines in 2020, which most Americans have trusted since they were first used in Michigan elections, he has become the target of Democrats and their allies in the leftist media. Patrick is also the author of “The 2020 Coup—What Happened and What We Can Do.”
patrick-colbeck-600x378.jpg

Yesterday, Senator Patrick Colbeck held a press conference outside of the MI State Capitol flanked by six of the bravest lawmakers in the state, where he announced the filing of criminal complaints against Dominion Voting Systems CEO John Poulos.
pat-colbeck-mi-lawmakers-dominion-ceo-complaint-600x429.jpeg

The complaint, filed by Patrick Colbeck, alleges Mr. Poulos committed 15 counts of perjury during his testimony before the MI Senate Oversight Committee on December 15, 2020.
As Central Banks Stockpile Gold, a Christian Company Works To Help Americans Get Ahead of the “Retirement Bubble”

John-Poulos.jpeg
Dominion CEO John Poulos
The video below shows Mr. Poulos being sworn in before his testimony before the MI Senate Oversight Committee.

The complaints were filed with Michigan’s Democrat Attorney General Dana Nessel, MI Secretary of the Senate Jocelyn Benson, and the MI State Police. Michigan State Representatives Jim DeSana, Steve Carra, Neil Friske, Josh Schriver, Matt Maddock, and Joe Fox, all members of the MI House Freedom Caucus, supported Patrick as he made the announcement.

Watch: [ck site link, above, top]

You can read the full complaint HERE.
In his press release, Patrick Colbeck announces 15 COUNTS OF PERJURY that were FILED IN CRIMINAL COMPLAINT AGAINST DOMINION VOTING

Colbeck continues, “Michigan legislators and concerned citizens have brought forth allegations against John Poulos, CEO of Dominion Voting Systems, relating to his testimony under oath on December 15, 2020, before the Michigan Senate Oversight Committee. Mr. Poulos faces 15 counts of perjury based on these allegations. The testimony in question was referenced extensively in the Michigan Senate Oversight Committee’s June 2021 Report on The November 2020 Election in Michigan. The forthcoming evidence challenges the accuracy of Mr. Poulos’s statements and, by extension, questions the findings of the Senate report, which stated there was no evidence of widespread or systemic fraud in the 2020 election in Michigan.”
“The implications of the alleged misinformation are significant, potentially affecting the perceived integrity of Michigan’s electoral process and the legal repercussions faced by individuals as a result of the contested testimony. A formal complaint, accompanied by supporting evidence, is scheduled to be filed with the Michigan Secretary of the Senate, the Michigan Attorney General, and the Michigan State Police. The complaint aims to address the alleged deliberate nature of the false testimony and seeks to uphold the principles of justice,” Patrick Colbeck claims.
On his Let’s Fix Stuff website, readers can donate to help Patrick continue his work or subscribe to his website to stay current on the latest election integrity news.

On February 14, The Gateway Pundit wrote about a BOMBSHELL RECORDING that captured MI Prosecutor Peter Lucido accusing Dominion Voting Machines President John Poulos of perjuring himself under oath when asked about Dominion Machine’s access to the internet.

On December 15, 2020, the CEO of Dominion Voting Systems, John Poulos, testified before the MI Senate Oversight Committee in a hearing where he was asked about the Dominion Voting machines used in Michigan in the November 2020 election.
The Chair of the Senate Oversight Committee, MI Senator Ed McBroom, was first to speak with Mr. Poulos and immediately asked if the Dominion Voting Machines were connected to the internet. In his response, Mr. Poulos explained that the voting machine is “designed” to be connected to the tabulator. Senator McBroom asked if, for some reason, “the locals were to have that computer connected to the world wide web and also networked to the tabulator, is there something in the software that would it shut things down at that point—would it continue to operate? What is the security protocol at that point?” Mr. Poulos appeared to point to the “locals” as the responsible parties for determining if the machines were indeed connected to the internet. “First and foremost,” he began, “the complete security that is under the control of the local authorities is paramount.” If this is indeed true, it would appear that he’s saying it’s up to the election officials in each polling place to ensure the security of the voting machines. The response by the Dominion Voting Machines president begs the question—What if, hypothetically, of course, there were “locals” like the hostile workers at the TCF Center in 2020 who, based on their actions on the day after the 2020 election, had a strong interest in Joe Biden coming from behind to win the election in 2020? And what if there were individuals overseeing the elections who were not interested in protecting the security of the machines?

Watch: [ck site link, above, top]

Dominion President Poulos Assures Voting Machine Security is Fully Managed by Election Officials

Then-MI Senator Pete Lucido (R) asked Mr. Poulos, “How do I know, as a voter, Mr. Poulos, that I didn’t have any irregularity of the software being manipulated? How can I be sure of that?” The Dominion CEO responded by saying a “hand count audit and recount” would resolve any questions about the integrity of the machines.
Poulos-Lucido--600x312.jpg

MI Senator Pete Lucido (R) began his questioning of Mr. Poulos by asking if Dominion has any way to access any of the equipment on their machines remotely. The Dominion president responded by saying, “No.” Senator Lucido pressed the Dominion president, asking about the purpose of the USB port on the machines. Mr. Poulos asked for clarification about the type of machine Senator Lucido was referring to. When Senator Lucido clarified that he was speaking about the touchscreen voting machines, the Dominion president responded by saying, “Yes, there is,” adding that the touchscreen voting machines “are just an expensive fancy pen.” Mr. Poulos clarified that the “electronic pen” does not tabulate votes.

Senator Pete Lucido questions Dominion Voting Machines President John Poulos

Only two weeks ago, during an elections security trial in a federal courthouse in Georgia, computer scientist and University of Michigan professor Alex Halderman revealed shocking election machine security vulnerabilities when he demonstrated how easily a voting machine could be tampered with. Using everyday items, which included a Bic pen and a $10 smart card.

All he needed was a pen to reach a button inside the touchscreen, a fake $10 voter card he had programmed, or a $100 USB device that he plugged into a cord connected to a printer, rewriting the touchscreen’s code.
halderman-courtroom-600x339.jpg

Professor Halderman’s stunning real-time example of how easily voting machines can be manipulated raised questions about the reliability of Dominion’s voting equipment that has been used in Georgia’s elections.

Trending: FBI WARNING: Chinese Hackers Preparing to Launch Massive Attack on U.S. Infrastructure – Have Already Infiltrated Several Critical Companies

In another exchange on December 15, 2020, during the MI Senate Oversight Committee hearing, Rep. MacDonald asked Dominion President Poulos, “Is it possible for a record value either locally or remotely? Mr. Poulos responded, “No, to my knowledge, it’s not.” He explained, “Even if it were, they certainly wouldn’t be able to do it undetected.” He added that “It would leave a trail” and that “several checks and balances within the machine could detect whether or not such a thing happened. Mr. Poulos concluded his response with, “Which, of course, I don’t think it can.” You don’t think it can? How is this an acceptable answer?

When asked by Senator MacDonald if it’s possible that votes could be manipulated by inserting a USB drive into the Dominion tabulators? Mr. Poulos responded, “No, I don’t think so,” adding, “Even if it was, it would be detected.” Detected by whom, and what, exactly did Mr. Poulos mean when he said he didn’t think so? Unfortunately, Mr. Poulos wasn’t pressed on his vague response and asked to guarantee it couldn’t happen.
In early December 2023, Attorney Michael J Smith called Macomb Prosecutor Peter Lucido’s office to request a meeting with his office because his client, Michael Lewis Butz, was making a perjury criminal complaint to Macomb County Sheriff Wickersham.
On December 9, 2023, Macomb County Prosecutor Pete Lucido contacted Michael J. Smith via phone. When Smith didn’t answer, Mr. Lucido left the following message:

Mike—Pete Lucido. I got your message.
When I was in the Senate, on the Oversight Committee, we did Dominion. It was published and recorded, and it should be online.
The president of Dominion testified, and so did his engineer or software maker, and the questions were centered around whether or not there was access to the internet on these machines that Dominion made. He said no, and it was a lie!”

The January 5, 2024, complaint to Sheriff Wickersham can be seen below.
In his complaint to the Macomb County Sheriff, Michael Butz explained how, in his opinion, MI SOS Jocelyn Benson’s office and the Bureau of Elections under the direction of Jonathan Brater (who is also the chair of ERIC that is under contract with the state of MI to “clean up” Michigan’s dirty voter rolls), “obstruct and prevent the township and city clerks from performing their lawful duty to transparently conduct elections through the use of complicated electronic voting systems and unlawful election policies and directives.”
In addition to demanding full transparency in Michigan’s elections, Smith wrote:
Truthful testimony from election software and equipment vendors is critical for Michigan township and city clerks, county clerks, senators and other public officials to identify potential election system problems and implement appropriate solutions to mitigate risks to election integrity.
Mr. Butz demanded an investigation into the crime of perjury related to Mr. Poulos’s testimony while he was under oath.
“I have reviewed the Senate testimony of Mr. Poulos and have concluded that he failed to provide accurate and transparent information to Senators- Poulos committed perjury! No one, not even the CEO of Dominion Voting Systems Inc., should be above the law, and I am asking that your office take immediate action to enforce the law, investigate the perjury statements, and charge Mr. Poulos with perjury,” Mr. Butz wrote.
letter-to-Macomb-Sheriff-Wicksham-424x600.jpg

On page 2 of Mr. Butz’s letter to Sheriff Wickersham, he shared an example of how important it is for law enforcement to understand the significance of Mr. Poulos’s testimony.
He wrote, “Dominion was forced to disclose in Williamson, TN, that its source code was defective and the Dominion voting systems did not accurately tally the votes.”
Michael-J-Smith-pg-2-letter-432x600.jpg

Mr. Poulos testified under oath in front of the Senate Oversight Committee in Lansing, MI, which is located in Ingham County, and former Senator Pete Lucido is now the prosecutor in Macomb County, making it impossible for Mr. Lucido since the alleged perjury took place outside of his district. Additionally, Macomb County Prosecutor Pete Lucido could be considered a witness. The request for an investigation into alleged perjury by Dominion President John Poulos was, therefore, sent to Lansing Chief of Police Ellery Sosebee for investigation.

In his letter to the City of Lansing Police Chief Ellery Sosebee, Mr. Butz stated that he was asking for the Lansing Police Department to assign a criminal complaint number to his request for an investigation. He explained that he initially filed the complaint in Macomb County but was told he needed to file the criminal complaint in the proper jurisdiction. Mr. Butz also explained that because he was involved in litigation against SOS Jocelyn Benson and AG Dana Nessel in another matter, he believes it would be a conflict of interest for the Lansing Police Department to turn the case over to MI AG Nessel’s office.
Michael-Lewis-Butz-CIty-of-Lansing-Criminal-Complaint-Requet-John-Poulos-Perjruy-1-422x600.jpg

Does Mr. Butz have a case against Mr. Poulos? Was the Dominion Voting Machines president telling the truth in his testimony to the MI State Senate Oversight Committee?
So, was the testimony of Mr. Poulos on December 15, 2020, accurate? According to the message Macomb Prosecutor Pete Lucido left for Mr. Butz, he certainly doesn’t believe Mr Poulos was telling the truth while testifying under oath. Is Mr. Butz correct? Should there be an investigation into the vulnerability of all voting machines before the critical 2024 election in Michigan and in every state where they will be used?

Attorney Stefanie Lambert has sent a letter to Rep. Jim Jordan asking for the House Judiciary Committee to “immediately subpoena John Poulos, Eric Coomer (formerly employed by Dominion), and former Senator Pete Lucido to testify in front of his committee. In her letter, Lambert cites the criminal complaint filed by her client, Michael Butz, that has not yet been acknowledged by the Lansing Police Chief. In her letter, Lambert states that Macomb County Prosecutor Pete Lucido is willing to testify that Dominion CEO John Poulos lied under oath on December 15, 2020.
Letter-to-Jordan-1-464x600.jpg

Letter-to-Jordan-2-464x600.jpg

Less than one month after the Dominion president’s December 15, 2020, testimony, a scathing report based on expert testimony and reported by NBC News revealed how vulnerable our elections are as long as modems installed in voting machines are allowed to connect to the internet, even briefly – According to a team of 10 independent cybersecurity experts who specialize in voting systems and elections. While the voting machines themselves are not designed to be online, the larger voting systems in many states end up there, putting the voting process at risk.
That team of election security experts says that last summer, they discovered some systems are, in fact, online.

“We found over 35 [voting systems] had been left online, and we’re still continuing to find more,”
Kevin Skoglund, a senior technical advisor at the election security advocacy group National Election Defense Coalition, told NBC News.
The three largest voting manufacturing companies — Election Systems &Software, Dominion Voting Systems, and Hart InterCivic — have acknowledged they all put modems in some of their tabulators and scanners. The reason? So that unofficial election results can more quickly be relayed to the public. Those modems connect to cell phone networks, which, in turn, are connected to the internet.
The largest manufacturer of voting machines, ES&S, told NBC News their systems are protected by firewalls and are not on the “public internet.” But both Skoglund and Andrew Appel, a Princeton computer science professor and expert on elections, said such firewalls can and have been breached.
Kevin Skoglund, senior technical advisor at the National Election Defense Coalition, showed NBC three election systems were still online even after officials had been told they were vulnerable.
For election systems to be online, even momentarily, presents a serious problem, according to Appel.
“Once a hacker starts talking to the voting machine through the modem, the hacker cannot just change these unofficial election results; they can hack the software in the voting machine and make it cheat in future elections,” he said.

The National Institute of Standards and Technology, which provides cybersecurity frameworks for state and local governments and other organizations, recommends that voting systems should not have wireless network connections.
Patrick Colbeck has over 20 years of engineering and management experience in the private sector working on cutting-edge programs such as the International Space Station and virtual reality training systems for the Department of Defense.

Back