Girl, 11, Jada Brown, Charged In Death Of 17-Month-Old

White Boy

Registered

The voice on the 911 tape sure sounds like a nigger to me.

http://www.nbc4i.com/news/4902837/detail.html

Girl, 11, Charged In Death Of 17-Month-Old
Woman Also Charged With Child Endangering

POSTED: 4:41 pm EDT August 26, 2005
UPDATED: 7:11 pm EDT August 26, 2005

MARION, Ohio -- A 911 call explained how a 17-month-old girl died earlier this month and an 11-year-old girl was charged with her death Friday, NBC 4 reported.

Marion County prosecutors charged Jada Brown, 11, with child endangering after Destiny Hood was found unresponsive inside a Patten Street home Aug. 1.

Watch This Report

Hood and her three siblings from Cleveland were visiting relatives and a 14-year-old boy was left in charge of the children, ranging from

12 years old to 16 months old, police said.

Police said Hood's mot
her was in Cleveland and the mother of the other children was out for the night.

The 14-year-old called 911 to say his cousin was not breathing. The 911 call was full of crying in the background, as another child got on the phone and tried to explain what happened.

Child: That's when my cousin put the pillow over her face and sat on her face.

Dispatcher: So the baby was crying, so your 11-year-old cousin put a pillow over her face to quiet her?

Child: Yes.

Jada Brown, 11, of Ypsilanti, Mich., was charged with two counts of child endangering.

Sherry Jones, 38, of Marion, was also charged with child endangering. Prosecutors believe Jones failed to take care of the children in her home.

Watch NBC 4 and refresh nbc4i.com for additional information.

Back