Ghetto Mammy With 15 Niglets From 3 Babydaddies Sez "Somebody Owes Me"

Nigtarded

Da TNB Reporter
Homeless mother of 15 says she needs help, justice
By KEITH MORELLI | The Tampa Tribune
Published: April 21, 2010

42725_angel-adams.jpg

Twelve of Angel Adams' 15 children are sharing a room with her at the Economy Inn on Busch Boulevard.

TAMPA - The din of a room at the Economy Inn on East Busch Boulevard is nearly deafening at times.

Twelve children ranging from teenagers to toddlers to infants are here, scrambling across the floor, bouncing on beds. With eyes filled with resignation, they are hungry and dirty and they wear the same clothes they wore the day before and the day before that.

Mom is asking for help, saying she is homeless and hopeless. A relative paid for the hotel room for a week, and after that, who knows. Her fiancé is in prison.
Her 1-year-old is named John The Baptist Brown.

Angel Adams is indignant when asked about her situation, saying somebody owes her. The lifelong Tampa resident says she wants justice from the Hillsborough County sheriff's child protection team that took her kids away from her two years ago and from Hillsborough Kids Inc., which got her kids back six months ago.

"What do I do?" she says. "I have no answers. My family has been railroaded. Someone needs to pay.

"Nobody's helping me."

Inside the dingy motel, Adams hands out a list of her children and their ages. Across the top: "Three fathers. One Mother. Fifteen Children."

Food is donated. They get Cuban sandwiches and packaged noodles. There's a microwave and mini refrigerator. No stove. One sink, one toilet, one shower. Everyone's barefoot, walking on a dirty, stained green carpet.

The dull smell of dirty diapers fills the room. Jerome, 11, gives Andrew, 6 months, a bottle. "This is not comfortable," Jerome says.

The baby coughs and spits up.

"The girls sleep on one bed," Adams says. "The boys sleep on the other. I just crash on the floor."

The 12 kids are the youngest of 15 altogether, she says. Three have "aged out," meaning they have turned 18 and are on their own, no longer a part of the child welfare system.

"I can have as many as I want to," she says. All her kids, she adds, "are gifts from God."

The 37-year-old mother doesn't work. "This is my work," she says gesturing toward the throng of children. "I do this all by myself."

She says she has needs and she wants Hillsborough Kids to take care of that.

"I need a house," she says, "a big enough home to be comfortable. The kids are scared. I'm scared."

She says she had an $800-a-month, two-bedroom apartment that was paid for by Hillsborough Kids, but she was evicted last week.

So, she sits amid her children, wondering what will happen next week.

"I don't know what I'm going to do," she says. The system, she says, "is not hearing me. This is a revolving door going nowhere."

Hillsborough Kids spokesman Elaine Olszewski said that's not the case. There is a system of support at work behind the scenes and by next week, she says, Adams likely will be in a home that will be big enough to accommodate her children.

Case managers have been in constant contact with Adams, she says, and the case is about to close. To close a case, social workers make sure all the requirements of a safe wholesome environment exist for the children and a judge signs an order.

Hillsborough Kids, which manages child welfare in the county, is working with Metropolitan Ministries to arrange a place to stay for Adams and should have one ready by next week.

"They are working on it," Olszewski says. "As far as we are concerned, this really isn't a story."

She said the children were taken away by sheriff's deputies two years ago, but were reunited with Adams six months ago, when she was set up in an apartment off North Boulevard near of Columbus Drive. A home-study report was completed to the satisfaction of everyone involved, she says.

"A judge ruled the situation sufficient," Olszewski says. The eviction involved "other issues, not having to do with us," she says.

Typically, single moms in similar situations have frequent visits by case workers, who work with charities in the community and coordinate grant money to pay for services.

"It's on a case-by-case basis," she says. "It's not that we would financially support them, but we are connected to community partners that provide assistance."

The goal when children are removed from the home is to get them back with biological parents, she said, and caseworkers try to work to that end, she says.

"Children always are better with their biological parents," she says. "Once we determine they are safe and everything is appropriate, there's a six-month period when they still are technically in the system. We continue to monitor the kids."

She says all the children of school age are enrolled and going to school, although Adams says they have not gone to school since she took up residence in the hotel. She says she can't get them to school.

"There's a lot of support out there," Olszewski says, "and we kind of direct them. She has the support from the community, churches and family members."

Once all requirements are met, a court hearing is scheduled and a judge signs off on it and the case is closed, Olszewski says.

"It was supposed to have happened last week," but something came up in the courtroom, she says. "It should be this week."

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/ap...15-says-she-needs-help-justice/news-breaking/

If you ever needed an example of how most blacks are COMPLETELY irresponsible and blame EVERYONE and EVERYTHING for their situation instead of themselves, this is it. This bitch should have had her tubes tied after the first kid. Obviously, she was too stupid and too lazy to use condoms or female birth control methods. This is why states like Florida are going broke. First, all these little bastards automatically go into the welfare system and then when they are old enough for TNB, they go into the criminal system (i.e., juvenile hall, county jail and then state or federal prison). This is a non-stop waste of taxpayer dollars from cradle to grave (with grave usually equating to life in prison or in extremely RARE cases, execution in prison).:mad: These taxpayer dollars are fed into the system by taxpayers who are usually white and smart enough to have only one child because that is all they can afford nowadays considering health costs, education, food, clothing, etc. Most blacks don't give a damn about any of that because they believe that once they crank out the babies, it is somebody else's responsibility to take care of these bastards (e.g., welfare, public schools, food stamps, free Obamacare, Section 8 housing, etc.).:mad:

Mother with dozen kids will move into house soon
Published: April 22, 2010

42960_angel-adams.jpg

Angel Adams puts new shoes on one of her 12 children.

TAMPA - The 37-year-old mother of 15 children, including 12 who are under 18, met with state child welfare officials today and hammered out an agreement in which she will move into a house big enough for the family by next week.

Angel Adams' plight came to light Wednesday after she and her children had been evicted from her apartment and had to live in a single room at the Economy Inn on East Busch Boulevard.

Adams and her children spent Wednesday night at A Kid's Place, a facility south of Brandon that offers temporary housing for foster children and families in trouble.

Today the Florida Department of Children and Families, Hillsborough Kids Inc. and other agencies met with Adams and came up with a solution.

Nick Cox, regional director of DCF, said that within seven days, Adams will move into a house large enough to accommodate her dozen children. He said the 1,700-square-foot home has several bedrooms.

The arrangement came after delicate negotiations took place between all the agencies and the Tampa Housing Authority, which had banned Adams four years ago from participating in subsidized housing because she owed the authority more than $6,000 in back rent.

Cox said that Hillsborough Kids had agreed to help pay off the debt, if the authority would waive its five-year ban on Adams a year early.

"We're hopeful this will be the ticket," Cox said.

Adams admitted she owed money to the authority, although she disputed the figure.

"They say I owe the housing authority $6,000," Adams said. "I think $900 and something, due to getting evicted."

Housing authority spokeswoman Lillian Stringer said Adams owed $6,320 and was booted out of subsidized housing in 2006. But with the promise from Hillsborough Kids to help repay the debt, Adams can re-enter the program immediately, Stringer said.

"If they pay the debt," she said, "we can certainly work with her."

Adams and her children had spent nearly a week in the motel room, paid for by a relative, and lived on donated food.

Penniless and desperate, she demanded help from the county and the state, saying she couldn't properly care for her children without it.

Her situation didn't generate a lot of sympathy. Many callers to The Tampa Tribune today said she was the cause of her own problems, having so many children she couldn't take care of them herself.

Some did call asking how they could donate. More than one caller offered to pay for a tubal ligation. :D

Adams doesn't have a job and all of her income is from the government. Taking care of the well-mannered children was full-time work, she said.

The kids were fathered by three men, including the 10 youngest whose father is serving a five-year prison term for dealing cocaine.

The family had spent the week with no change of clothes, no shoes and two toys to share. Today, they all had new clothes and shoes and were enjoying a spacious playground at A Kid's Place, which opened in June, said spokeswoman Virginia Johnson.

"We are focused on sibling groups, trying to keep them together as a family unit," she said, "until a more permanent solution can be found."

Often, she said, siblings entering the foster care system are split up.

"When you have a group that comes in together as a family and can stay together that really helps them adjust," she said. "The transition is much easier on them."

Adams says the government played a role in her woes. Two years ago, Adams' children were taken from her after neglect accusations were made. The family was reunited six months ago.

"I'm seeking justice," she said, "and I'd also like for no other family to have to go through this ever again. I would like to see all my children have their needs met, have a home, have transportation, have everything they can have as a child to grow up stable."

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/apr/22/mother-dozen-kids-will-move-house-soon/

WTF? Where do I go for a free house? I'd like free rent(section 8 subsidy), free food(food stamps), free money(welfare), free utilities(heat & power assistance). It's going to get to the point that the system will implode under it's own weight. It simply isn't sustainable without taxing us into oblivion.
"I'm seeking justice," she said, "and I'd also like for no other family to have to go through this ever again. I would like to see all my children have their needs met, have a home, have transportation, have everything they can have as a child to grow up stable."

It's called getting a job. And while you're at it, why not stop spreading those legs, you filthy sow. And if it's justice you really seek, how about going after all dems baby daddies? Pathetic.

And if it's justice you really seek, how about going after all dems baby daddies?

A black man paying child support? He'd have to have a job first and how many black men who are ghetto types have jobs (or even want jobs)?

The 37-year-old mother of 15 children, including 12 who are younger than 18, met with state child welfare officials Thursday and hammered out an agreement under which she will move in to a house big enough for the family by next week.

Nick Cox, regional director of DCF, said that within seven days, Adams will move in to a house large enough to accommodate her dozen children. He said the 1,700-square-foot home has several bedrooms.

The arrangement came after delicate negotiations between all necessary agencies and the Tampa Housing Authority, which had banned Adams four years ago from participating in subsidized housing because she owed the authority more than $6,000 in back rent.

Cox said Hillsborough Kids agreed to help pay off the debt if the authority would waive its five-year ban on Adams a year early.

The snippets above were niggered from this site - Thank You.

:niglet: The fathers of the chillums....

:afro::african::suspect:​

Awwww, isn't this cute, the lil feller's giving all his money to buy the nice colored childrens some food...

F*ck that, is this enough for fifteen bullets or not?

http://www.newnation.co/

forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1329&stc=1&d=1272290010​

Attachments

• Nigger Hatin Dog.jpg
    Nigger Hatin Dog.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 636
I think we can move this to nigger crime now. :D

Mother of 15 goes to jail for not answering judge's question
Reported by: Elizabeth Dinh
Last Update: 4/30 11:17 pm

Story.jpg

TAMPA, Fla. -- Angel Violet Yulee Adams went into court Friday, wearing the orange jail clothes she got the night before.
A couple years ago, the mother of 15 children was with her 12 youngest - and without a home - when authorities stepped in to get the kids.

In the legal battle to get all her kids back, the day before, Adams refused to answer Judge Tracy Sheehan's questions about whether she's pregnant with what would be her 16th child. Judge Sheehan said Adams was in contempt of court and put her in jail.

Then, Friday, with another chance to talk - she kept quiet.

Judge Sheehan addressed Adams' public defender, saying "She can let you know or let the jail know when she has the answer and can come over here and purge by virtue of giving the information to the court."

Adams went back to jail Friday and her 12 youngest kids will stay in foster care.

"I do find probable cause these children are neglected as their mother is unavailable to care for them - also abandoned and potentially abused," Judge Sheehan said.

Nick Cox of the Department of Children and Families says her behavior's a surprise to him. :rolleyes:

"I've got to confess I am baffled that in the face of facing jail and the face of losing all her children - in a sense that we're going to be having these children in our custody - she continues to refuse to cooperate,"
said Cox.

Adams has three children who are over 18. The younger dozen are between 16 years old and six months old.

Cox says the younger 12 are in the only foster home in Tampa Bay that won't split them up.

Until Adams decides to answer Judge Sheehan's questions - she'll remain in jail.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/conten...for-not-answering/fDisbsyQ4Uqrb8VSdg-I0A.cspx

I got a stomach ache just reading this thread!! The attitude of niggers is just hard to grasp sometimes!!! Such worthless parasites, all of them!!! Absolutely unthankful for all the help she is given from our race, probably bitching that her new house does not come with HBO!!! It is a shame that nigger sows are prolific breeders, that is the cause of much of the nigger problem. Vermin usually breeds non stop as defense mechanism against being eradicated!!! Niggers are vermin of course!!

Mom of 15 apologizes, judge grants release
Reported by: Gregg Burrage
Last Update: 7:28 pm

thumb_1273015117406_0p2575102094560728.jpg

TAMPA, Fla. -- Following neglect allegations in July 2008, thirteen of Angel Yulee Adams' children were taken into state custody, and placed in foster care.

Six months ago, the State allowed Adams to reclaim custody, under the jurisdiction of Hillsborough County family court.

On April 22, 2010, authorities found Adams living in a one bedroom hotel room with twelve children under the age of eleven. The mother told authorities that the children had no clothes or shoes, and the family had no food.

On April 26, social service workers and the Department of Children and Families found a way for the family to stay together. A Kid's Place offered a temporary shelter, and DCF worked with the Tampa Housing Authority to secure a six bedroom home.

Court records say Adams was set to receive $2,600 per month in government assistance, as well as repayment of a $6,000 debt for back rent.

However, DCF Spokesman Nick Cox said Adams was hostile, showed no gratitude, and demanded more and more entitlements. In court, Adams said she was glad to have the home but wanted all of the social workers and agencies out of her life.

Hillsborough Circuit Judge Tracy Sheehan ordered Adams to find a way to cooperate with the agencies in the interest of having a safe place to live with her children.

On April 29, as the home was nearly ready for occupancy, Adams had continuously failed to cooperate. She rejected a safety plan, and refused to provide the names of persons who would be around the children. She would not answer whether she was pregnant with her 16th child.

Even knowing that her refusal to answer the questions could lead to her children again being placed into foster care, and that she would be incarcerated for contempt, she refused to answer.

Judge Sheehan held her in contempt, and Adams was jailed. The children were placed into foster care due to Adams' incarceration.

Today, Adams said she was not pregnant, and then apologized for her actions.

"I do want to apologize to you and say I'm sorry to everyone in the room," said Adams. "Everyone went out of their way to get me a house."

Judge Sheehan was not impressed. "I, in no way, will reward you for your contemptuous behavior," the judge said, "apology or not." The judge released Adams from jail, but stated that the citation for contempt would remain.

Adams will be allowed supervised visits with her children, who remain at A Kid's Place, a shelter for foster children.

The Department of Children & Families will come up with a plan for the Adams family within a week and has one year to decide whether to work toward reunification or ask that parental rights for Adams be terminated.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/conten...ge-grants-release/aBrIPEp3FUiJBYcnmwO3yg.cspx

A survival question: If Whites calculate the number of kids they can have, providing a decent standard of living and education (and paying premium prices for college), purchase the proper insurance for everything, and practice responsible birth control; commit very little crime, and.

If they do these things, in the same "society" where niggers and beaners breed and dump without any limitation, get free medical care, free housing, and preference in higher education institutions (even if most of 'em have to drop out), and are protected by jewsmedia and given far less time than they really deserve for serious crime, much of it unprovoked, atrocious, and savage

And if parasitic state governments, loaded with briefless lawyers and usually obese "social workers," encourage this criminally carefree behavior, then tax YT with ever more egregious demands each year to support themselves and this refuse.

In the long run, can we hope to prevail? Survive?

Mother of 15 children continues fight for custody

A relative offers help
Posted: 9:39 PM
Last Updated: 5 hours and 51 minutes ago

Angel_Adams609f5f3b-09b0-4514-868b-bd4c3368e5da0000_20100608181433_320_240.JPG

Tampa, Fla. - Last time she was in court, Angel Yulee Adams knew her kids might get to leave a foster home, if one of her relatives took them in. That relative, it turns out, doesn't want to help her anymore.

The yellow East Tampa home at East 21st Ave and 33rd St is a place some family members say is big enough to house 12 kids. There was a chance that Angel Adams' one dozen youngest children could get out of foster care and stay here with her brother, Job Yulee.

Adams' sister Mary Gibson, who lives next door to Job, told us Adams feels like "I won my cases and I still don't have my children. We're tired. The family is tired. Just give us back our family."

Gibson went on to say state authorities are being hard on the Adams.

"She fell on hard times when the state came in and the judge and DCF, they came in and brought her a lot of mess and different allegations but before then, Angel was doing great on her own."

"What is going on?" Judge Tracy Sheehan asked during a status hearing Tuesday afternoon.

In courtroom 308, Judge Sheehan might have made a decision on if Adams' children could go live with uncle Job.

Nicholas Allegretti with the Childrens' Home Society told her "To paraphrase by Uncle Job is that they don't feel that the mother is willing to make any changes or listen to anybody that's willing to help her."

But uncle Job didn't show up to the hearing because after a visit with the kids, he's now too upset with his sister too help out, authorities said.

"When they got to home," Allegetti said,"The mother basically just stood there and offered no assistance on anything."

Adams' lawyer, Scott Horvac, says the mom is doing what she can to get her kids back. "And your honor, the mom wanted me to update you. She's trying to get a place for her and her children and would like all the assistance she can."

Outside the courtroom, one of the dads, Jerome Jacob, father to two of Adams' children, spoke to us.

"I'm just hoping the kids get placed in a good home," he said.

Adams walked away with no comment.

Meanwhile, Adams' three oldest children are old enough to take care of themselves. The younger dozen remain in the care of a unique foster home in Brandon that won't separate them from each other. Adams is allowed to visit if the childrens' guardian is notified and if it's a supervised visit.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...r-of-15-children-continues-fight-for-custody-

I don't usually get mad when I read the stories on this website which is an EXTREME case of self-control but this story really burns me.:mad: If they are dumb enough to give the 12 kids back to this woman then they should INSIST that the bitch gets herself fixed! Enough is ENOUGH!!!!:mad:

Truth is NOT racism"-Glenn Beck

This type of nigger causes so much damage.....imagine the monkeyshines that her dark brood will inflict upon us in the years to come!! Disgusting!!! That whole damn dark race is a curse to us!!

That stretched out coochie probably comes in handy to shoplift gallon jugs of Mad Dog 20-20.

http://www2.tbo.com/news/news/2012/...-stun-gun-on-woman-who-is-8-months-ar-400233/ (video at link)

Pregnant mother hit with stun gun, claims excessive force

Published: May 05, 2012
Updated: May 05, 2012 - 11:16 AM

A woman who is eight-months pregnant with her sixteenth child is claiming police brutality after she says Tampa officers used a stun gun on her.

angel-adamsjpeg

Tampa police arrested Angel Adams, 39, this week and charged her with battery on a law enforcement officer after a scuffle when police came to her home to talk to one of her sons. She says the stun gun endangered her life -- and the life of her unborn child.

Adams, 39, first made headlines two years ago when she was evicted from her apartment, then moved into a small motel room with 12 of her 15 children. Her story angered many when she angrily demanded, "Somebody needs to pay for all of this."

After legal struggles and with the help of the Department of Children and Families, Adams was able to move into a home large enough for her entire family.

On Tuesday, police wanted to speak to one of her sons about throwing rocks at another home in the neighborhood. He said he didn't do it and ran from the police.

Angel Adams says two officers – a man and a woman – forced their way into her home.

"I told officers, 'Don't come in my house. You don't have a search warrant," she said.

angel-adams-2jpeg

After forcing their way in, Adams said she was pushed by one of the officers. She said there was a struggle and her 21-year-old daughter, also named Angel Adams, fought with police.

The elder Adams said she ran to her room, followed by the female officer, who grabbed her and threw her onto her bed.

Then, the male officer used a stun gun on her, Adams said. Adams has marks on her back similar to those left by the projectiles used by stun guns.

"I felt something … shooting through me," Adams said.

Tampa police have a different account of what happened.

The female officer "was at the door, went in to talk to the kid, and at that point, he physically punched the officer, so at that point now we have a struggle," Tampa police spokeswoman Andrea Davis said. "While [the male officer] was struggling with that kid, the pregnant suspect and her daughter were fighting with [the female] officer."

Davis said Adams and her daughter took the female officer out of the house, leaving the male officer alone in the home with four people and at risk.

"Her (Adams) actions, that's what determined these results," Davis said, "and it's incredibly concerning that someone would put themselves and their unborn child at risk."

Adams and her daughter were arrested and charged with battery on a law enforcement officer. Adams was released on $2,500 bail, and her daughter on $1,000 bail.

There actually are some negroid immudgrants from apefrica over in China according to what I have seen, but the chinks do not tolerate monkeyshines or TNB like the western nations often do.

So one of her kids is already getting into trouble. What a surprise! In a few more years, these bastards will start moving from the welfare system into the prison system where they will be warehoused at taxpayer expense. All this bitch is doing is wasting MILLIONS of US taxpayer dollars because she cannot keep her damn legs closed. :mad:

"Truth is NOT racism"-Glenn Beck

"The presence of the negro is the real problem"-President Theodore Roosevelt

"Reading NNN could save your life"-Ranger

Back