Get a clue, fools: "deep-state" is satanic conspiracy of traitors, scum, child-trafficking filth

Apollonian

Guest Columnist
Get a clue, fools: "deep-state" is satanic conspiracy of traitors, scum, child-trafficking filth

Our Intelligence Agencies Seem To Be Riddled With Traitors, Hacks, And Incompetents

November 22, 2019 by IWB

Link: https://www.investmentwatchblog.com...r-gets-19-years-for-selling-secrets-to-china/

Former CIA officer sentenced to 19 years for conspiring with Chinese spies; Jerry Chun Shing Lee is the third former U.S. intelligence officer to be convicted in less than a year of conspiring with the Chinese to give them national defense information.

A former CIA case officer was sentenced Friday to 19 years in prison for conspiring to provide American intelligence secrets to the Chinese government, in an espionage case that some current and former officials say dealt a devastating blow to U.S. intelligence operations.

Jerry Chun Shing Lee, 55, served 13 years as a Central Intelligence Agency case officer in several locations overseas, including China, where prosecutors said he had firsthand knowledge of some of the agency’s most sensitive secrets, including the names of covert CIA officers and clandestine human sources in China.

But many aspects of the case remain a mystery. Lee was never charged with actually giving any secrets to the Chinese. While the Justice Department told a federal judge that “it is all but certain” he did so, his lawyer said that “the government has offered only conjecture as a basis for these claims.”

Although the extent of his cooperation with the Chinese is apparently unknown, the case illustrates how aggressively China works to get its hands on U.S. secrets. Lee is the third former U.S. intelligence officer to be convicted in less than a year of conspiring with the Chinese to give them national defense information.

Lee pleaded guilty in May to a single of charge of conspiracy to provide national defense information to a foreign government. He was arrested nearly two years ago after FBI agents searched his hotel room and found notebooks and a thumb drive containing the names and phone numbers of covert CIA employees and informants, details of a sensitive CIA operation, and information about covert facilities.

Time to stop the never-ending stream of Chinese thieves, hackers, spies and students flooding this country.

Re: Get a clue, fools: "deep-state" is satanic conspiracy of traitors, scum, child-trafficking filth

Former CIA Officer Sentenced to 19 Years in Prison For Spying For China

Link: http://www.hideoutnow.com/2019/11/former-cia-officer-sentenced-to-19.html

Jerry Chun Shing Lee

A former CIA officer was sentenced to 19 years in prison for conspiring to spy for China.

Jerry Chun Shing Lee, 55, conspired with China to commit espionage after being promised by Chinese officials that he would be taken care of financially for life.

Mr. Lee is the THIRD former CIA officer to be sentenced for conspiring with China…this year alone!

Lee is a naturalized US citizen from Hong Kong and served in the CIA from 1994 through 2007 — he pleaded guilty to the charges in May of this year.

G. Zachary Terwilliger, US attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia, whose office prosecuted the case, previously said in a statement: “Lee sold out his country, conspired to become a spy for a foreign government, and then repeatedly lied to investigators about his conduct.”

Lee served in the CIA as an overseas case officer and his job was to “recruit clandestine human intelligence sources,” according to the indictment that was unsealed earlier this year.

Lee left the CIA in 2007 and got a job at a tobacco company in Hong Kong – after he was fired from that company in 2009, he became desperate for income and it was at this time that Chinese agents began recruiting him.

In a meeting, Chinese intel officers offered Lee a gift of $100,000 cash if he cooperated.

After that meeting, according to the indictment, Lee’s Chinese contacts delivered more than 20 envelopes between 2010 and 2011 spelling out specific tasks they wanted him to perform, most of which asked him to reveal sensitive information.

The indictment states that Lee traveled to mainland China in July 2012. The next month, when Lee was on a trip from Hong Kong to the US, authorities carried out a search warrant in a Honolulu hotel room and found secret information in his luggage, including the real names of CIA assets.

Speaking of China and spying, why wasn’t the Chinese spy who was on Senator Dianne Feinstein’s payroll for 20 years indicted?

Re: Get a clue, fools: "deep-state" is satanic conspiracy of traitors, scum, child-trafficking filth

Destruction Of The Family: The U.S. Has The Highest Rate Of Children Living With A Single Parent In The Entire World

December 16, 2019 by IWB
by Michael Snyder

Link: https://www.investmentwatchblog.com...ing-with-a-single-parent-in-the-entire-world/

The family unit is one of the fundamental pillars of any society, and so the weaker our family units become the weaker our entire nation is going to become. For decades, the traditional family unit has been under assault in America, and the consequences have been absolutely catastrophic. Today, the marriage rate has dropped to levels that we have never seen before, we continue to have one of the highest divorce rates in the entire world, and more couples than ever are choosing not to get married at all. As a result, the number of single parents has been steadily rising, and at this point the United States actually has the highest rate of children living with a single parent of any country on the entire planet. The following comes from Pew Research…

For decades, the share of U.S. children living with a single parent has been rising, accompanied by a decline in marriage rates and a rise in births outside of marriage. A new Pew Research Center study of 130 countries and territories shows that the U.S. has the world’s highest rate of children living in single-parent households.

Almost a quarter of U.S. children under the age of 18 live with one parent and no other adults (23%), more than three times the share of children around the world who do so (7%).

You would think that with how rapidly modern notions of “morality” are spreading around the globe that someone out there would be worse than us, but sadly we are dead last on the list.

In fact, our rate is more than four times higher than India and more than seven times higher than China…

In comparison, 3% of children in China, 4% of children in Nigeria and 5% of children in India live in single-parent households. In neighboring Canada, the share is 15%.

Should we really be lecturing anyone else about how they should be conducting themselves when we are such a complete and utter mess?

We like to think of ourselves as a light to the rest of the world and a great example that they should follow, but the truth is that we are a nation of complete and utter degenerates.

Of course it wasn’t always this way. If you go back to 1960, less than 10 percent of all American children lived with a single parent…

America’s top spot has been a long time coming, data from the U.S. Census Bureau show. In 1960, just 9 percent of U.S. children lived with one parent, and just 3 percent lived with either a non-parent relative or a non-relative. By 2019, the Census Bureau estimated that 26 percent of children lived with single parents (a figure that varies from Pew’s due to methodological differences), while just 4 percent lived with non-parent relatives or non-relatives.

So what happened?

Well, the truth is that there has been a concerted effort to radically change American culture, and this has especially been true when it comes to sexual morality.

Our televisions, our movies, our education system and most of our politicians endlessly assure us that it is perfectly fine to run around like wild animals doing whatever we feel like doing. As a result, more than 110 million Americans now have a sexually transmitted disease, we have the highest teenage pregnancy rate in the industrialized world, and about 40 percent of all U.S. babies are born to unmarried women…

In 1960, nonmarital births were quite rare. Today, about two-fifths of all births are to unmarried women. This resulted from a complicated combination of moral and behavioral changes, and a new report from Senator Mike Lee’s Social Capital Project disentangles them.

If we want to turn America around, this is a great place to start.

Just like virtually everything else, our families are collapsing, and the path that we are on clearly leads to national suicide.

If we don’t want to do it for ourselves, we should at least do it for future generations. Because if we don’t get things turned around, our children will continue to suffer greatly…

The results for children are often grim. Although academics debate about causality, single parenting is strongly related to risk for poverty and lower educational attainment on the part of the child, as well as incarceration among boys and teenage pregnancy among girls. As the share of single-parent households increases, the risk of these adverse outcomes also rises.

Of course these days a lot of young adults don’t want to have children at all.

Our society has trained our young people to view parenthood and family life as undesirable, and so it shouldn’t be a surprise that the U.S. fertility rate has fallen to the lowest level ever recorded…

The US fertility rate dropped for the fourth straight year in 2018, and has fallen approximately 15% since 2007, according to the National Center for Health Statistics – which reports that there were 59.1 births for every 1,000 women of childbearing age.

In total, 3,791,712 births were recorded across the country last year – extending a steep decline that began during the 2008 Recession, according to the New York Times.

As one user in Reddit’s “Childfree” forum notes: “Babies are expensive, and we’re all broke,” to which another user replied “Also, pregnancy and its effects on the body are gross and not worth it.”

Incredibly, our fertility rate is now actually below replacement level.

That means that we aren’t even producing enough babies to replace ourselves at this point.

There is no future for any society that does not value children, marriage and family. You can’t show me one example in human history of any society that has ever thrived for an extended period of time without cherishing those institutions.

It doesn’t take a genius to figure out what we need to do. Unfortunately, most of the country is running completely in the opposite direction as fast as they can.

If we continue to go down this road, the institution of the family is going to continue to collapse in the United States, and there is no possible way that America will ever be great again as long as that is happening.

Reddit User Reportedly Admits Murdering Elderly Trump Supporters in Nursing Home

The Reddit user bragged about the alleged murder of 11 elderly Trump supporters.

Lionel Du Cane | NationalFile.com - January 2, 2020 8 Comments

Link: https://www.infowars.com/reddit-use...ing-elderly-trump-supporters-in-nursing-home/

An Reddit user by the name “LoveThisLife0101” bragged about allegedly letting eleven elderly supporters of President Donald Trump die under his care by refusing to resuscitate them.

LoveThisLife0101 also boasted about their alleged tampering with elderly patients’ food and deliberately administering incorrect medicine.

The post was inspired by the “It’s Okay to Be White” campaign which has made several international headlines over the past two years.

It looks like the hacker known as 4chan ID'd a serial killer and notified FBI and the place he works at. https://t.co/vLpqVWyRBD pic.twitter.com/tHETezlVod

— Cecil Says (@dickandcomix) January 2, 2020

An anonymous source, responsible for promoting the “It’s Okay to Be White” campaign that has been previously vetted by National File, told National File the following regarding the Reddit message:

This post triggered a leftist so badly (u/LoveThisLife0101 on Reddit) that he private messaged me a disturbing, bragging rant about how he had murdered 11 elderly Trump voters via deliberate medical malpractice – and planned to murder more. Even if he’s lying (which I don’t know for sure) this is an extremely disturbed and dangerous individual. His account was a year old and had significant (and violently anti-Trump) activity, meaning it was not created minutes ago as a throw away troll account.

National File’s source explained that he could not archive the message, and instead took a screenshot, because of the nature of Reddit:

Unfortunately it’s impossible to archive a private message on reddit because they don’t have an URL you can archive, and the archiving site would need to log into your reddit account to see them anyway which it cannot do – so I can only provide a screenshot. But you don’t have to believe my screenshot; Reddit has the full message history (and IP address) of u/LoveThisLife0101 and authorities could force reddit to hand over this information if they investigated. Which is why I spread this around and asked people to mass report it to the FBI.

However, our source did archive the LoveThisLife0101’s account history.

The account which made the alarming post has now been deleted–not suspended–drawing further attention to the left-leaning bias of many social media platforms.

The Redditor, LoveThisLife0101, wrote:

Hey, I work in a retirement home and care for lots of trump supporters in their last days. I can tell you with certainty that 11 people (all verified trump supporters) could have been resuscitated/prevented from falling had I taken the appropriate measures.

I am literally letting you f***ers die off. These people vote like 100% of the time so it counts. Here’s the really sick part. Everytime I come on The Donald (r/thedonald) and see something that f***ing disgusts me (e.g. “It’s OKay to be White” postings) I note it and then take it out on a trump supporter in the home I work at (for example I have loaded food with diuretics, withheld medicine and simple [sic] provided the wrong the incorrect medicine).

Taking a darker turn, the Redditor continued:

Look, I know I am a sick pup… but so are each of you. I just wanted to let you know what I do cause I saw your post from today and I chose to watch a person die in response.

I hate you and hope to care for your family soon.

Our source confirmed that he sent the alarming messages to Reddit and he did not receive a response. He then gave the information to Internet researchers on 4chan.

National File also contacted Reddit for comment and did not receive a response.

Following the shocking post, 4chan reportedly revealed the identity of the individual behind the posts.

National File’s source explained that the identity of the Reddit user could not be verified, but stated that some Twitter users believe they located the person’s name and place of employment.

Twitter users messaged the company believed to employ the Reddit user, AMN Healthcare, for more information.

@AMNHealthcare

One of your employees (Ayinde Clarke) has just claimed he murders elderly patients due to their political beliefs. Please investigate.

— SomebodyBored (@bored_somebody) January 1, 2020

AMN Healthcare claims that the person named does work for them, but “does not work in a clinical setting or work in a location where patients are cared for.”

The company added, “However, we take this very seriously and are conducting a thorough investigation.”

[2/2] The individual by that name who works for us is not a clinician, does not work in a clinical setting or work in a location where patients are cared for. However, we take this very seriously and are conducting a thorough investigation.

— AMN Healthcare (@AMNHealthcare) January 2, 2020

National File contacted AMN Healthcare for more information and to clarify the nature of their investigation and did not receive an immediate response.

Although LoveThisLife0101 deleted their Reddit account, previous posts were brimming with anti-white and anti-Trump hatred.

On a post in relation to Trump bringing back the death penalty for federal crimes, LoveThisLife0101 wrote:

Honestly. Say whatever you want about minorities in this country…. who deserves more hatred than the “majority”.
These people have been condition to believe that they are better than human. Even when they commit mass murders… it’s not due to deep cultural issues… it’s because Brian forgot to take his meds and got disturbed.
I HATE you f***ing people so much. you deserve the worst of what is coming.

In another post, LoveThisLife0101 commented:

dude please gtfo with the B.S.. These idiots saw how much he lied during the campaign, saw the disrespect he showed to so many people (who don’t look like the m of course), heard the crazy **** he was saying… and still voted ‘fur Jaabs than decency.
F*** every last one of them. In fact, if they are crying, please Send me a vile [sic] of their tears so I can wear it around my neck on a damn chain.

LoveThisLife0101, on a post about a failing industry, said:

I literally am eating a lot of fiber so I can s*** ultra hard on these “people”. may they be f*** for generations to come. I HATE THESE

This isn’t the first time something similar to this has happened.

An Indiana nurse was fired in 2017 for making genocidal anti-white remarks on social media after Twitter users uncovered her identity and reported her.

Prof. Francis Boyle: 13,000 “death scientists” hard at work destroying humanity with a $100 billion germ warfare “criminal enterprise”

Monday, February 24, 2020 by: Mike Adams

Link: https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-02...entists-hard-at-work-destroying-humanity.html

(Natural News) Today we bring you an important article about Prof. Francis Boyle, authored by Sherwood Ross. This article / interview ties together the coronavirus outbreak with the bioweapons program run by the NIH and funded by U.S. taxpayers, mostly without their knowledge.

I am currently scheduled to interview Francis Boyle this Wednesday, Feb. 26th, at noon central time, on InfoWars.com. Be sure to tune in to InfoWars to catch that interview (I’m hosting the first half of the show, followed by Alan Keyes who takes over).

We are reprinting the article with permission:

U.S. Biowarfare Programs Have 13,000 Death Scientists Hard at Work
America’s $100-billion Germ Warfare Industry a “Criminal Enterprise,” Author of U.S. Biowarfare Act Says

By Sherwood Ross

The American legal authority who in 1989 drafted the law Congress enacted to comply with the 1972 Biological Weapons Convention says the U.S. today [October 11, 2015] is in flagrant violation of that Convention.

“Since Sept. 11, 2001, we have spent somewhere in the area of $100 billion” on offensive biological warfare, charges Professor Francis Boyle of the University of Illinois, Champaign.

Boyle said an estimated 13,000 “death scientists” in 400 laboratories in the U.S. and abroad, are employed making new strains of offensive killer germs that will be resistant to vaccines.

For example, Dr. Yoshihiro Kawaoka’s group at the University of Wisconsin has found a way to increase the toxicity of the flu virus by 200 times! Boyle says Kawaoka is “the same death scientist who resurrected the genocidal Spanish Flu virus for the Pentagon for offensive biowarfare purposes.”

As for fighting flu, the National Institutes of Health in 2006, a typical year, got only $120 million from Congress to fight flu, which kills an estimated 36,000 Americans annually. By contrast, Congress gave NIH $1.76 billion for “biodefense,” even though the anthrax outbreak in 2001 killed just five persons.

“These distorted budgetary allocations,” (spending 15 times as much for germ warfare as for fighting flu) demonstrate that the priority here is not the promotion of the public health of American citizens but rather to further develop the U.S. offensive biowarfare industry that will someday ‘blowback’ upon the American people with a catastrophic pandemic,” Boyle said.

He went on to say the Pentagon and Central Intelligence Agency(CIA) are “ready, willing, and able to launch biowarfare when it suits their interests…They have a super-weapons-grade anthrax that they already used against us in October, 2001.”

Boyle here was referring to the anthrax pathogens mailed to two U.S. Senators (Tom Daschle, of South Dakota and Patrick Leahy, of Vermont) and others after 9/11 that were traced back to the Government’s biowarfare lab at Fort Detrick, Md.

Boyle’s remarks came in response to written questions from Sherwood Ross, a Miami, Fla.-based columnist. Asked if the recent outbreaks of Ebola in Sierra Leone and Liberia could be from U.S. Government-backed facilities, Boyle replied:

“These Ebola vaccines were experimental U.S. biowarfare vaccines that were being tested out in West Africa. It was a result of testing out of the U.S. biowarfare vaccines at our lab in Kenema, Sierra Leone, that created the West African Ebola pandemic in the first place.”

Boyle warned that the Galveston National Laboratory in Texas, a high-containment research lab, has been seeking for potential biowarfare agents in the wild in other parts of the world “in order to turn them into biological weapons.”

He said, “They should shut down Galveston as an ongoing criminal enterprise along the lines of the S.S. and the Gestapo — except that Galveston is far more dangerous to humanity than Hitler’s death squads ever were.”

Boyle added, “American universities have a long history of willingly permitting their research agenda, researchers, institutes, and laboratories to be co-opted, corrupted, and perverted by the the Pentagon and the C.I.A. into death science. These include Wisconsin, North Carolina, Boston U., Harvard, M.I.T., Tulane, University of Chicago, and my own University of Illinois, as well as many others.”

PREPPING FOR THE UPCOMING GOVERNMENT-INDUCED FOOD SHORTAGES

Mac Slavo
July 10th, 2020
SHTFPlan

Link: https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-n...-government-induced-food-shortages-2_07102020

This article was originally published on May 5, 2020, at SHTFPlan.

*NOTE: If you believe any of this is organic or caused solely by the virus, I have some property on Mars to sell you.

We have all likely seen the reports that food shortages are coming. This seems to be the one thing that the mainstream media and alternative media can agree upon. A lot of reports are pushing Bill Gates’ fake meat, others are showing that these food shortages are being enforced by the government as a means to keep people afraid and under their control.

Farmers are coming out saying they have been told to “quit farming,” are being forced to dump milk, and kill chickens, and turn vegetable crops under. Why? Isn’t it obvious? To scare the public into accepting dependency on the government so they will remain in a constant state of fear and enslavement. But there’s a way out. If food shortages are coming, there is a way to prepare.

Governments are banking on us not figuring out what they are doing. But it’s too late. We already know. And we can stop it if enough people open their eyes.

Ready Nutrition wrote an excellent article on how to prepare for food shortages. The first advice offered is the best: become more self-sustainable, to any degree.

You need to make the effort to become more reliant on yourself for your food regardless of what the media reports. No matter what happens, self-reliance is freedom. This is often seen as difficult in our minds, but it can be done! Any amount of improvement in the area of food self-sufficiency will go far when the grocery store’s shelves start to empty.

Order seeds online. It only takes a small amount of research to figure out what kind of vegetables and/or fruit you can easily grow in your own yard or balcony. Ready Nutrition offers a “garden in a can” which is an excellent way to grab some seeds from the comfort of your own home. With over 5,000 seeds in the can, this is what you get in a Homestead Vegetable Garden-In-A-Can. –Ready Nutrition

If you really can’t garden, there are some things you can pick up right now in bulk to get you through 3-6 months worth of empty grocery store shelves.

1.Canned beans (don’t forget to keep a manual WORKING can opener on hand at all times! I have two backups just in case!)

2.Canned fruits

3.Canned vegetables

4.Canned meats such as spam, tuna, sardines, or chicken

5.Bulk dried beans

6.Bulk rice

7.Canned soups

8.Cooking oil (healthy oils are advised, such as coconut oil or olive oil or avocado oil)

9.Seasonings (salt, pepper, paprika, baking essentials like yeast, baking soda, baking powder, etc.)

10.Dried vegetables (great snacks and additions to soups)

11.Seeds and nuts (chia seeds, sunflower seeds, hemp seeds)

12.Nut butters (peanut butter, almond butter)

13.Frozen vegetables

Another tip is to learn to forage for edible plants. Wild food is FREE. The more you pick it, the more it grows. The book Free Food and Medicine Worldwide Edible Plant Guide by Markus Rothkranz is an excellent resource because it includes both medicinal and edible plants. My suggestion is to buy an actual hard copy of a book like this one (if you don’t like this book, there are several others you can choose from) and take it outside with you so that you can learn before things get dire.

“Opium Lettuce”: Useful SHTF Plant Or Harmful Myth?

Similar To Morphine: The Weed Every Prepper Should Know About

Also, get your hands on Tess Pennington’s Prepper’s Cookbook: 300 Recipes to Turn Your Emergency Food into Nutritious, Delicious, Life-Saving Meals.

CIA has a secret surveillance program called ‘Deep Dive’ that has been collecting Americans’ personal information for YEARS without congressional approval, Democratic Senators say​

by Daily Mail
February 12th 2022, 4:43 am

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/cia-...ngressional-approval-democratic-senators-say/

The CIA has been collecting the personal information of Americans for years in a secret surveillance program that has no congressional approval, according to a newly declassified letter released by a pair of Democratic senators said late Thursday night.

Sens. Ron Wyden of Oregon and Martin Heinrich of New Mexico are branding the collection ‘warrantless backdoor searches.’ They sent a letter to top intelligence officials calling more details about the program to be declassified and demanded immediate action.

The program is ‘entirely outside the statutory framework that Congress and the public believe govern this collection, and without any of the judicial, congressional or even executive branch oversight that comes from [Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act] collection,’ the senators wrote.

The CIA also released parts of the still-classified programs ‘Deep Dive I and Deep Dive II’, which are believed to be massive data repositories – but in heavily redacted material.

The senators invoked Congress’ ‘clear intent, expressed over many years and through multiple pieces of legislation, to limit and, in some case, prohibit the warrantless collection of Americans’ records, as well as the public’s intense interest in an support for these legislative efforts. And yet, throughout this period, the CIA has secretly conducted its own bulk program’ – with the next piece of text in their letter blacked out.

Alex Jones breaks down the death throes of the global medical tyranny as authoritarians call for violence to end the peaceful protests and silence opposition to the NWO.

The members of the Senate Intelligence Committee sent the letter asking about the program on April 13, 2021 – but it wasn’t declassified until Thursday and large parts of it were redacted.

The Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board had provided the Senate Intelligence Committee with a report on the program in March, 2021.

According to Wyden and Heinrich’s letter, the CIA’s bulk collection program operates outside of laws passed and reformed by Congress, but under the authority of Executive Order 12333, the document that broadly governs intelligence community activity and was first signed by President Ronald Reagan in 1981.

Read more [see https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...IA-secret-program-collects-American-data.html ]

Last edited by a moderator:

6 Things We Know about the CIA’s Secret Mass Surveillance Program​

TOPICS:CIAConstitutionJon MiltimoreSurveillance
February 15, 2022

Link: https://www.activistpost.com/2022/0...he-cias-secret-mass-surveillance-program.html

By Jon Miltimore
The Central Intelligence Agency has secretly been running mass surveillance operations to collect data on Americans, according to a newly published letter written by Sens. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) and Martin Heinrich (D-N.M.).
Wyden and Henrich, both members of the Senate Intelligence Committee, wrote the letter in April 2021, and the letter was partly declassified on Thursday.
In the letter, Wyden and Henrich called on the CIA to inform the public about the data collection program, calling for full transparency.
“This declassification is urgent,” the senators wrote.
The CIA responded to the allegations in a statement published by the Wall Street Journal.
“CIA recognizes and takes very seriously our obligation to respect the privacy and civil liberties of U.S. persons in the conduct of our vital national security mission, and conducts our activities, including collection activities, in compliance with U.S. law, Executive Order 12333, and our Attorney General guidelines,” said Kristi Scott, the agency’s privacy and civil liberties officer. “CIA is committed to transparency consistent with our obligation to protect intelligence sources and methods.”
The allegations from Wyden and Heinrich are serious, but the extent of the danger and severity is clouded by several factors, not the least of which is the fact that the letter is highly redacted.
So I’d encourage readers to review the redacted letter themselves, as well as the press release that accompanied its declassification. Nevertheless, here are a few important takeaways.
You may not have heard, but the CIA has been running a secret massive surveillance program for some time. pic.twitter.com/WSG9dtBY2V
— Jon Miltimore (@miltimore79) February 14, 2022

1. Laws Prohibit CIA Spying on Americans​

As Politico noted, the CIA “is largely prohibited by law from engaging in domestic spying,” which makes the revelations troubling. But, as the Wall Street Journal reports, at times intelligence agencies have found ways to circumvent these prohibitions, noting that “some U.S. intelligence programs collect broad streams of internet or telephone data in a way that can scoop up information on Americans, such as when someone is communicating with a target of surveillance who lives overseas.”
This is known as “incidental collection,” and it’s an issue lawmakers in both parties have flagged as a violation of civil liberties and personal privacy.

2. The Nature of the Surveillance Is Unclear​

Several publications have pointed out that the nature of the surveillance isn’t really clear. Yet the language in the redacted letter suggests the program involves nontraditional surveillance, noting data collection is done in “bulk” and uses “backdoor searches of Americans, the same issue that has generated bipartisan concern in the FISA context.”
As the ACLU says, this implies the spy agency may be “vacuuming up” vast amounts of information “to spy on Americans” and storing it indefinitely.
These reports raise serious questions about what information of ours the CIA is vacuuming up in bulk and how the agency exploits that information to spy on Americans.
This invasion of our privacy must stop.
— ACLU (@ACLU) February 11, 2022

3. The Surveillance Is Warrantless​

While the nature of the surveillance is murky, Sens. Wyden and Heinrich make one thing clear. The information being collected is “warrantless,” meaning the data are being “scooped up” without a warrant.
This directly violates the 4th Amendment of the US Constitution, which states, “The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.”

4. The Program Appears to Be Unlawful​

While what constitutes “spying” is debatable, but Wyden and Henrich suggest that the program may have exceeded its lawful bounds.
While the Senators don’t use the words “unlawful” or “illegal,” they suggest the program may be just that, noting it falls “entirely outside the statutory framework that Congress and the public believe govern this collection… .”
What the precise “statutory framework” is isn’t spelled out here, but it’s safe to say that Wyden believes the CIA is acting outside of that scope.

5. The CIA Is Acting Without Oversight​

Declare Your Independence!​

Profit outside the rigged system! Protect yourself from tyranny and economic collapse. Learn to live free and spread peace!
Counter Markets Newsletter - Trends & Strategies for Maximum Freedom
Claim Your FREE Issue Today!
Click Here to Download Now

Thank you!​

Please check your email for access.

While there has been a great deal of discussion on the idea that the FBI’s FISA warrant process is “broken,” it’s worth noting that at least that program had some judicial oversight (weak as it often was).
Wyden and Henrich suggest this is not the case with the CIA’s data collection program, which they say operates “without any of the judicial, congressional or even executive branch oversight that comes from [the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act].”

6. This Isn’t Wyden’s First Dustup With CIA​

Finally, it’s worth noting that this is not the first time Wyden has clashed with the CIA over rogue operations.
In 2016, the Senator from Oregon had a heated exchanged with then-CIA Director John Brennan over the CIA’s improper search of Senate files, including the unauthorized search of the emails of Senate staffers investigating the CIA’s use of torture in the War on Terror. Brennan denied the CIA’s actions were improper, even though both a CIA Inspector General and a review board appointed by Brennan himself conceded “the search resulted in inappropriate access to the Senate’s work product,” prompting a sharp rebuke from Wyden.

In 2013, Wyden also asked Director of National Intelligence James Clapper if the NSA collected “any type of data at all on millions or hundreds of millions of Americans?”
Clapper responded, “No, sir … not wittingly.”
It was later revealed the NSA was in fact collecting metadata on millions of law-abiding Americans without warrants.

‘The Rule of Nobody’​

Many thinkers have written about the dangers of bureaucracy, a system in which important decisions are made not by individuals or even elected representatives, but state officials.
The famed writer and traveler Alexis de Toqueville saw bureaucracy as the Achilles heel of modern democracy. A century later, the great economist Ludwig von Mises wrote an entire book about its nature and evils: Bureaucracy.
My personal favorite description comes from the philosopher Hannah Arendt, who described bureaucracy as the rule of Nobody, “a tyranny without a tyrant,” which she described as the most oppressive kind of government.

“Indeed, if we identify tyranny as the government that is not held to give account of itself, rule by Nobody is clearly the most tyrannical of all, since there is no one left who could even be asked to answer for what is being done,” Arendt wrote in On Violence. “It is this state of affairs which is among the most potent causes for the current world-wide rebellious unrest.”
The tentacles of the US bureaucratic state do not reach as far as those of socialist states in the 20th century—the period in which Arendt wrote—but as early as the 1930s government reports have warned about “a headless ‘fourth branch’ of the Government, responsible to no one….”
That was more than 80 years ago.
Now we have a secret CIA program that has been spying on Americans free from any kind of oversight for an undetermined length of time. This sounds just a bit like the terror Arendt described.
What happens next, however, is unclear.
The list of US intelligence scandals and “improper” programs has grown lengthy in recent years, but accountability has been elusive. We’ll see if this time is any different.
Source: FEE.org
Jonathan Miltimore is the Managing Editor of FEE.org. His writing/reporting has been the subject of articles in TIME magazine, The Wall Street Journal, CNN, Forbes, Fox News, and the Star Tribune.

Continuing events, activities in the evermore blatant CIVIL WAR being waged by woke globalists--when will the over-populated morons of Jew S A wake up?--evidently they're just waiting for more of them to be killed, eh?

WORLD ON CUSP OF WOKE TOTALITARIANISM AS GOVERNMENTS ACT TO END FREEDOM OF SPEECH​

Published: May 4, 2023

SOURCE: MICHAEL SHELLENBERGER AND ALEX GUTENTAG

Link: https://www.blacklistednews.com/art...ism-as-governments-act-to-end-freedom-of.html

Media blackout as politicians in EU, US, UK, Brazil, Ireland, Canada, and Australia seek to jail citizens for wrongthink under the cover of a Big Lie about "hate speech"
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fbca926fd-d070-46dd-9ed2-1304da33a7ef_6900x3500.jpeg

The Twitter Files gave us a window into how government agencies, civil society, and tech companies work together to censor social media users. Now, key nations are attempting to enshrine this coordination into law explicitly.
Around the world, politicians have either just passed or are on the cusp of passing sweeping new laws, which would allow governments to censor ordinary citizens on social media and other Internet platforms.
Under the guise of preventing “harm” and holding large tech companies accountable, several countries are establishing a vast and interlinked censorship apparatus, a new investigation by Public finds.
Politicians, NGOs, and their enablers in the news media claim that their goal is merely to protect the public from “disinformation.” But vague definitions and loopholes in new laws will create avenues for broad application, overreach, and abuse.
In Ireland, for example, the government may soon be able to imprison citizens simply for possessing material that officials decide is “hateful.” Under the RESTRICT Act in the US, the government may soon have the authority to monitor the Internet activity of any American deemed a security risk.
Governments aim for total control. In Canada, a state agency can filter and manipulate what Canadians see online. In Australia, a single government official can compel social media companies to remove posts.
Governments and allied NGOs intend to force tech companies to comply with their rules. UK lawmakers have threatened to imprison social media managers who don’t censor enough content. And Brazil has introduced severe penalties for platforms that fail to remove “fake news.”
The key area of action is the European Union. It is seeking sweeping new powers to regulate social media companies. And if it acts, it may change how social media companies operate worldwide, given the EU’s economic power and influence globally.
Under the EU’s Digital Services Act, large tech companies must share their data with “vetted researchers” from non-profits and academia, which would cede content moderation to NGOs and their state sponsors.
The US’s RESTRICT Act, sponsored by Senator Mark Warner (D-VA), threatens 20 years in prison or a $250,000 fine for accessing blacklisted websites through “virtual private networks,” or VPNs, which are ways to create a private connection between a computer or phone and the Internet.
There has been no moment similar to this one in the roughly 30 years of widespread public Internet usage in Western societies.
Officials have introduced these policies mostly in the dead of night with little publicity or outcry. There has been a virtual blackout of what’s happening by mainstream news media corporations, with many appearing to support the new laws.
As shown with the Twitter Files, the Censorship Industrial Complex is as much about discrediting accurate facts, true narratives, and content creators who threaten its power while boosting the ones that do.
We are thus witnessing the emergence of a governmental apparatus with the power to control the information environment in ways that determine what people believe to be true and what is false.
As such, it is no exaggeration to say that the West is on the cusp of a new and much more powerful form of totalitarianism than either Communism or Fascism, which were limited in their reach by geography.
If we are to defeat it, we must understand it. Why are governments seeking to crack down on freedom of speech from New Zealand to the Netherlands and Brazil to Canada? Why now? And why are they getting away with it?

Back