Former LAPD coon cop quad murder (BM, AF & 2 LEO's) ends in Big Bear via Incinderation

voiceofreason

Senior News Editor since 2011
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013...-dead-inside-car-in-irvine-parking-structure/

Man, Woman Found Dead Inside Car In Irvine Parking Structure
February 4, 2013 9:41 AM

keith-lawrence-and-monica-quan.jpg

IRVINE (CBSLA.com) — Homicide detectives Monday were investigating the deaths of a man and a woman who were found dead inside a car in Irvine.

Irvine police received a 911 call around 9:10 p.m. Sunday about someone slumped over inside a car parked on the roof of a parking structure located at 2100 Scholarship, officials said.

When officers arrived, they discovered the man and woman dead from apparent gunshot wounds, KNX 1070′s John Brooks reports.

The victims have been identified as Keith Lawrence, 27, and his fiancee, 28-year-old Monica Quan, Lt. Julia Engen said.

Quan worked as the assistant coach for the Cal State Fullerton women’s basketball team.

“The loss of any member of the Titan family causes our community great grief, but the loss of one of our own under these circumstances is indeed tragic and heart wrenching,” said CSUF President Mildred García.

“They were found inside Lawrence’s vehicle, parked at the top of the residential parking structure of their Irvine residence,” she said.

Re: Former LAPD coon cop a suspook in Irvine, CA double murder (BM, AF)

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/orange_county&id=8983500

Former LAPD officer a suspect in Irvine double murder
Wednesday, February 06, 2013

8983551_448x252.jpg

Christopher Dorner is a suspect in a double-murder that took place in Irvine Sunday night, Feb. 3, 2013.

IRVINE, Calif. (KABC) -- Eyewitness News has learned a former LAPD officer has been named a suspect in the double-murder of a Cal State Fullerton basketball coach and her USC security guard fiancé in Irvine.

Keith Lawrence, 27, and Monica Quan, 28, were found fatally shot in Lawrence's car in the parking lot of their apartment complex in Irvine Sunday.

In a news conference Wednesday night, Irvine Police identified the suspect as Christopher Jordan Dorner, a former LAPD officer and Navy reservist. Police said Dorner wrote a multi-page manifesto in which he implicated himself. Police did not release the manifesto.

Dorner's whereabouts were unknown. His last known address was on Sharon Drive in La Palma. He is believed to be driving a blue Nissan Titan pickup truck, California license plate 7X03191.

He is considered armed and dangerous.

Dorner is described as an African-American man standing 6 feet tall, weighing 270 pounds.
If seen, call 911.

Re: Former LAPD coon cop a suspook in Irvine, CA double murder (BM, AF)

http://ktla.com/2013/02/06/police-id-suspect-in-murders-of-irvine-couple/#axzz2J3uFEGpl

Police say former officer Christopher Dorner is suspected of killing the couple as an act of revenge.

In 2009 Dorner was fired from the LAPD after a series of a review board hearings.

At the time, Dorner was being investigated for making false statements about a training officer.

Representing him in that action was Monica Quan’s father Randy, also a former LAPD officer.

Just days ago, Dorner published a so-called manifest which reportedly contained threats against the “wives and children and loved ones” of people on the review board.

Read Dorner’s Manifesto

“Suppressing the truth will leave to deadly consequences for you and your family. There will be an element of surprise where you work, live, eat, and sleep….. I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own, I’m terminating yours. Quan, Anderson, Evans, and BOR members Look your wives/husbands and surviving children directly in the face and tell them the truth as to why your children are dead.”

“This is my last resort. The LAPD has suppressed the truth and it has now lead to deadly consequences. Your day has come.”

“Self Preservation is no longer important to me. I do not fear death as I died long ago on 1/2/09. I was told by my mother that sometimes bad things happen to good people. I refuse to accept that.”

Re: Former LAPD coon cop a suspook in Irvine, CA double murder (BM, AF); 1 Riverside Cop dead

http://ktla.com/2013/02/07/manhunt-for-former-cop-after-3-officers-shot/#axzz2J3uFEGpl

Manhunt for Former Cop After 3 Officers Shot
2/7/13

RIVERSIDE, Calif. (KTLA) — A massive manhunt is underway for a double murder suspect, himself a former LAPD officer, after three officers were shot overnight, one fatally.

Two Riverside Police Department officers were shot early Thursday as they were riding in a single vehicle near Arlington and Brockton, police said.

The officers were hit multiple times each. One of them was able to radio for help. Both officers were taken to Riverside Community Hospital.

One of those officers was pronounced dead at the hospital. The other was undergoing surgery and his condition was not known.

In addition, an LAPD officer was reportedly shot and suffered a graze wound in the area of Magnolia and the 15 Freeway in Corona. A command post has been set up on the Magnolia overpass.

The suspect is believed to be Christopher Jordan Dorner, 33, a former police officer and Navy reservist, known to be a skilled sniper.

Officials warned that Dorner is armed and dangerous.

He is believed to be driving a black Nissan Titan pickup, California license plate 8D83987 or 7X09131. He may have changed the plates to elude authoriteis.

Dorner is wanted for allegedly killing Cal State Fullerton assistant basketball coach Monica Quan, the daughter of a former LAPD officer, and her fiance, Keith Lawrence.

The couple was found shot to death in the parking lot of their upscale apartment complex in Irvine on Sunday night.

Authorities say that Dorner wrote an online manifesto threatening to harm police officials and their families.

Law enforcement sources said police have placed security at the homes of L.A. police officials named in the manifesto and believe Dorner has numerous weapons.

In the online postings, Dorner specifically named retired L.A. police captain Randy Quan, the father of Monica Quan.

Randy Quan apparently served as Dorner’s representative in the process that ultimately led to Dorner’s dismissal.

Dorner was fired in 2008 for allegedly making false statements about his field training officer, who he accused of kicking a suspect.

The LAPD Board of Rights found that the complaint was false and terminated his employment for making false statements. He appealed the action.

Re: Former LAPD coon cop a suspook in Irvine, CA double murder (BM, AF); 1 Riverside Cop dead

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162...dorner-in-slaying-of-basketball-coach-fiance/

Manhunt for ex-L.A. cop Christopher Dorner in slaying of basketball coach, fiance

LOS ANGELES Authorities are seeking a fired Los Angeles police officer suspected in the killings of two people, including a Cal State Fullerton assistant basketball coach whose father represented the suspect in front of a disciplinary board when he lost his job, police said Wednesday night.

Former LAPD officer and U.S. Navy reservist Christopher Jordan Dorner, 33, is the suspect in the killings of Monica Quan, 28, and her 27-year-old fiance, Keith Lawrence, who were found shot to death in their car at a parking structure Sunday night, Irvine police Chief David L. Maggard said at a news conference.

Police said Dorner implicated himself in the killings with a multi-page "manifesto" that he wrote that included threats against several people, but would give no further details on the document or its contents.

CBS Los Angeles station KCBS says that, in the rambling manifesto, Dorner wrote, "I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own, I'm terminating yours."

Police do not know Dorner's whereabouts, and authorities were seeking the public's help in finding the suspect.

"We have strong cause to believe Dorner is armed and dangerous," Maggard said, adding that the LAPD and FBI are assisting in the case, and anyone who sees the suspect should immediately call 911.

Autopsies showed both victims were killed by multiple gunshot wounds in the parking structure at their condominium in Irvine, Orange County sheriff's spokesman Jim Amormino said earlier Wednesday.

Lawrence, the other victim, was a public safety officer at the University of Southern California.

The killings brought mourning and disbelief at three college campuses, Fullerton, USC, and Concordia University, where the two met when they were both students and basketball players.

Dorner was with the department from 2005 until 2008, when he was fired for making false statements.

Quan's father, Randal Quan, a former LAPD captain who became a lawyer in retirement, represented Dorner in front of the Board of Rights, a tribunal that ruled against Dorner at the time of his dismissal, LAPD Capt. William Hayes told The Associated Press Wednesday night.

Randal Quan, who the LAPD said was the first Chinese-American captain in department history, retired in 2002. He later served as chief of police at Cal Poly Pomona and went on to practice law.

Police said Dorner's manifesto included threats against members of the LAPD.

"We are looking at the manifesto and will do an assessment in terms of the threat against those listed in it, and determine what level of protection each of them will need," Hayes said.

Police said he may be driving a blue, 2005 Nissan Titan pickup truck and his last known address was in La Palma, Calif., in northern Orange County near Fullerton.

According to documents from a court of appeals hearing in October 2011, Dorner was fired from the LAPD after he made a complaint against his field training officer, Sgt. Teresa Evans, saying in the course of arrest she kicked suspect Christopher Gettler, a schizophrenic with severe dementia.

Dorner denied the allegations, KCBS says.

Following an investigation, Dorner was fired for making false statements.

Richard Gettler, the schizophrenic man's father, gave testimony that supported Dorner's claim. After his son was returned on July 28, 2007, Richard Gettler asked "if he had been in a fight because his face was puffy" and his son responded that he was kicked twice in the chest by a police officer, he testified.

http://voxday.blogspot.com/

Blue on blue

It is educational to see that when a former policeman strikes out violently at the police, he does what the police all too often do, which is target their families. This is a dangerous development I have been expecting ever since the militarization of the USA has increasingly led to family members and dogs being killed by police as a result of the dynamic entry tactics now being used on a regular basis

"In the online postings, Dorner specifically named the father of Monica Quan, the Cal State Fullerton assistant basketball coach who was found dead Sunday, along with her fiance, Keith Lawrence. Her father, Randy Quan, a retired LAPD captain, was involved in the review process that ultimately led to Dorner's dismissal.

A former U.S. Navy reservist, Dorner was fired in 2009 for allegedly making false statements about his training officer.... Dorner complained that Quan and others did not fairly represent him at the review hearing.

"Your lack of ethics and conspiring to wrong a just individual are over. Suppressing the truth will lead to deadly consequences for you and your family. There will be an element of surprise where you work, live, eat, and sleep," he wrote, referring to Quan and several others."

Based on what we know about the police departments, the way they treat whistleblowers, and the way they resolutely cover up the violent and criminal acts of the "one or two bad apples" that somehow never seem to be weeded out from any department, it would not surprise me to learn that many, if not most, of the allegations of LAPD misbehavior contained in Dorner's manifesto are true.

I'm sure it will shock everyone to learn that the brave police who put their lives at risk every day are now inexplicably on edge and shooting at anything that moves. One local resident emails to tell how the media is not reporting the entire story:

"I wanted to get this information to you directly because the media will squelch the parts of the narrative they don't want aired. You know by now that a manhunt is underway for an EX COP that murdered two kids in Irvine while they sat in their parked car close to the UC Irvine campus. This guy is ex-military and was fired from the force for issuing false statements ...which is all the media is revealing at this time. He is now embarking on retribution against those that got him fired and other cops. He shot two cops in a squad car that was following him and killed one of them.

Most of this is really unremarkable but the part I wanted you to know about was that they have shot up two trucks matching the description of the killers truck in the city of Torrence. The first truck had two older Asian ladies in it that were delivering newspapers,,,and they must have had it coming because they did not comply fast enough to satisfy the jittery cops. If that wasn't bad enough... they shot up a second truck just down the street. They told the owner to turn his truck around but again, it wasn't fast enough for the cops because they shot his truck up too!"

It seems the police behave rather differently when they know that the other side is as willing to shoot as they are. This looks to be an interesting experiment in what we were discussing here a few weeks ago, namely, how effective the force wielded by the government against a single armed man truly is.

Blue on blue

It is educational to see that when a former policeman strikes out violently at the police, he does what the police all too often do, which is target their families. This is a dangerous development I have been expecting ever since the militarization of the USA has increasingly led to family members and dogs being killed by police as a result of the dynamic entry tactics now being used on a regular basis

It is one reason why I breathe a sigh of relief when a kwap is made good, by one of their own or by a civilian. It's getting to the point where people should resist them with all their power, law or no law when they make such illegal, unconscionable raids like that. It's no different from a Muzzie 'razzia' or a home invasion by jiggaboos or muds. Eventually the kwaps families will be targeted in retaliation for raids, and it will be entirely their fault. Killing an innocent person's loved one isn't acceptable and eventually people will had had enought. Also it's their fault for accepting jews pay and rule over them and thus acting like jews.

Jigs with badges turning into feral murderous animals. Why is anyone surprised at this? Just because you clean up a nigger, put a uniform and a badge on it, give it a job and title far beyond it's meager qualifications, and guess what? You still got a nigger on your hands only now that nigger has a badge and a gun and it is more dangerous than ever!! In a sane world, there would not be a single nigger cop, ever!!

Yu-go-slavia ? Is that how you spell it ? Though perhaps it will be much more bitter.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013...-3-allegedly-sends-anderson-cooper-a-package/

Ex-Cop Accused Of Killing 3 Allegedly Sends Anderson Cooper A Package
February 7, 2013 4:46 PM

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — News personality Anderson Cooper claims a former LAPD officer accused of killing three people, including a police officer, sent a package to his CNN office in New York.

Cooper, who posted details about the parcel on Twitter Thursday, said he was sent a note, a DVD, and a coin shot through with bullet holes on Feb. 1 by fugitive Christopher Dorner.

f3a888fd237d6d708a3dedca816d4c56_normal.jpeg
Anderson Cooper ✔ @andersoncooper

Learned today suspect Christopher Dorner sent me a parcel at CNN. Inside was a note, DVD, and a coin shot thru with bullet holes.
11:00 PM - 07 Feb 13

On the DVD, Dorner allegedly wrote, “Chris Dorner Exoneration. Christopher Gettler Interview. 12/8/08.”

The Post-it note said, “I never lied! Here is my vindication. Evans kicked the suspect. Very respectfully, Chris Dorner.”

The 33-year-old is suspected of fatally shooting a veteran Riverside police officer Thursday, and murdering Monica Quan, 28, and her 27-year-old fiancé, Keith Lawrence, in an Irvine apartment parking garage on Feb. 3.

Authorities believe Dorner targeted the daughter of retired LAPD Capt. Randy Quan, who represented the suspect in a police brutality case that ultimately led to his termination from the police department in 2008.

Police believe the killings are part of a revenge plot, which Dorner explained in an often rambling 20-page manifesto he posted on Facebook.

In it, the accused murderer laid out a list of threats against several LAPD officers.

“I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own, I’m terminating yours,” he allegedly wrote.

Dorner also gave shout-outs to various people in the news media, including Anderson Cooper.

“Chris Matthews, Joe Scarborough…Brian Williams, Soledad Obrien [sic], Wolf Blitzer, Meredith Viera, Tavis Smiley, and Anderson Cooper, keep up the great work and follow Cronkite’s lead. I hold many of you in the same regard as Tom Brokaw and the late Peter Jennings. Cooper, stop nagging and berating your guest, they’re your (guest),” he reportedly wrote.

Several law enforcement agencies have joined together in the manhunt for Dorner.

http://ktla.com/2013/02/07/accused-cop-killer-sends-package-to-anderson-cooper/#axzz2KHY6L0g5

cooper-pkg.jpg

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013...nhunt-for-ex-cop-chris-dorner-had-no-warning/

2 Innocent Women Shot During Manhunt For Ex-Cop Chris Dorner Had ‘No Warning’
February 7, 2013 11:47 PM

TORRANCE (CBSLA.com) — The two women who were mistakenly shot by LAPD officers searching for triple murder suspect Christopher Dorner Thursday said they had no warning beforehand, according to the victims’ lawyer.

Attorney Glen Jonas said Maggie Carranza, 47, and her mother, 71-year-old Emma Hernandez, were delivering Los Angeles Times newspapers around 5:15 a.m. in Torrance when the officers opened fire on their vehicle.

Jonas said, “There was no warning. There were no orders. No commands. Just gunshots.”

A patrol unit was reportedly assigned to protect the home of a high-ranking LAPD officer during the manhunt for 33-year-old Dorner, who is believed to have killed a Riverside cop Thursday and an Irvine couple Sunday.

In a news conference, Police Chief Charlie Beck said the officers thought the women’s royal blue Toyota Tacoma matched the description of Dorner’s dark-colored Nissan pickup truck.

“Tragically, we believe this was a case of mistaken identity by the officers,” said Beck.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013...releases-recent-images-of-christopher-dorner/

Irvine Police Department Releases Recent Images Of Christopher Dorner
February 8, 2013 4:03 PM

dorner3.jpg
dorner4.jpg

IRVINE (CBSLA.com) — The Irvine Police Department Friday released two recent photos of triple murder suspect Christopher Dorner, a former LAPD officer.

Authorities said the purpose of releasing the images was to show “how Dorner appeared in the recent past.”

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/02/08/jesse-jackson-urges-alleged-cop-killer-to-surrender/

Jesse Jackson Urges Alleged Cop Killer To Surrender To Police
February 8, 2013 1:37 PM

160456369.jpg

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — Reverend Jesse Jackson, Sr. issued a public plea to triple homicide suspect Christopher Dorner to surrender to authorities immediately.

KNX 1070′s Charles Feldman reports the civil rights icon and leader of the Rainbow PUSH Coalition said he would gladly receive Dorner himself in order to save lives.

“Absolutely,” Jackson said. “I’ll do whatever I can do.”

Click here (PDF) to read the entire letter from Rev. Jesse Jackson:

http://cbsla.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/plea-to-police-officer-la-shootings-rev-1.pdf

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013...riend-says-he-was-mentally-disturbed-twisted/

Dorner’s Ex-Girlfriend Says He Was ‘Mentally Disturbed,’ ‘Twisted’
February 8, 2013 3:44 PM

ORANGE (AP) — Court documents show an ex-girlfriend of a former Los Angeles police officer suspected of three murders called him “severely emotionally and mentally disturbed” after the two split seven years ago.

Documents obtained by The Associated Press on Friday show ex-officer Christopher Dorner unsuccessfully requested a restraining order against his ex-girlfriend, Ariana Williams, in 2006 after he claimed she posted his badge number on a website called Dontdatehimgirl.com and harassed him.

The posting is signed “anonymous” and calls Dorner “twisted” and “super paranoid.”

Rainbow PUSH Coalition

A.K.A get YT

If the Rev. Jackscoon does 'receive' Dorner, I hope that dead-eye nigger makes the Rev. good. And hey, let's see if we can get that fat walking turd, the Rev. Al Sharpton to act as another mediator to 'save nigger, beaner, chink and kwap lives'.

http://voxday.blogspot.com/

Knock 'em dead

Keoni Galt notes how Scorpion has summarized his own feelings concerning the ultimate hunt being played out in LA:

"I don't think many people are actually condoning the fact that this guy killed innocent people.

They're just glad that somebody is taking a violent stand against the police/government and are living vicariously through him.

Our government is so ****ed up and out of control, and everyone knows it, that something like this has a bit of a Robin Hood element to it. People generally feel powerless to do anything about government overreach, so when a guy like this stands up and says, "Enough! **** you. I'm not taking anymore!" that resonates with the frustrations of a lot of people.

That people are willing to overlook the fact that this guy has killed innocent people is a stinging indictment of how low the police and the government stand in the eyes of citizens. A large percentage of public opinion is sympathetic to a (seemingly) crazed murderer over the government. That's pretty goddamned pathetic and makes our government and the LAPD look like ****, but deservedly so, because they've earned that contempt through years of corruption, abuse of power and trampling on the rights of citizens."

This is true. I noticed how much things had changed when I started hearing conservative white business executives in their sixties talking about the police in a manner all but indistinguishable from NWA. Something is wrong, something is deeply and structurally wrong, when the mere fact of being involved in the law enforcement system at any level is enough to engender contempt in the eyes of those who are upstanding, law-abiding citizens.

Forget the cops for the moment. When you think of a judge or a district attorney, what is your first thought? Pillar of the community or corrupt tool of an evil and unjust system?

Another thing that strikes me. It seems as if every drama on television about either doctors or police. I wonder if the constant repetition of the heroic portrayal of the police saving the day and blowing away the perp, who is usually a white men, has not only programmed the target audiences to believe that white men are evil, but has also helped convince older white men to see police as the enemy.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013...ng-case-that-resulted-in-dorners-termination/

CBS2 Exclusive: LAPD Chief Announces He’s Reopening Case That Resulted In Dorner’s Termination
February 9, 2013 6:19 PM

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — LAPD Chief Charlie Beck has just announced he’s reopening the disciplinary case that resulted in triple murder suspect and former cop Christopher Dorner’s termination.

“I’m not doing this to appease him. I’m doing this so the community has faith in what the police department does,” Beck said in an exclusive interview Saturday with CBS2’s Pat Harvey.

Dorner allegedly has vowed revenge against several former LAPD colleagues whom he claims contributed to his firing, leaving one officer dead in Riverside days after fatally shooting two other people in Irvine. Two other officers were injured in the Riverside shooting.

The former police officer was fired from the LAPD after he allegedly complained his training officer unnecessarily kicked a suspect in the face and chest while being handcuffed. The case was reviewed by a police advisory board which found him guilty of making false statements.

Back