Edmonton jigro ooks popo used knee-on-neck restraint on him during 2018 arrest

voiceofreason

Senior News Editor since 2011
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmo...olice-arrest-knee-restraint-1.5597889?cmp=rss

Edmonton man says police used knee-on-neck restraint on him during 2018 arrest
Posted: Jun 04, 2020 6:52 AM MT
Seeing George Floyd die after being pinned under the knee of a police officer brought back bad memories for Jean-Claude Rukundo.:)

The Edmonton man is speaking out after his wife recently posted a video of his own arrest in July 2018.

The 14-second recording shows Rukundo face down and pinned to the ground by two officers as he is being handcuffed.

In the recording, the words "f--king Taser" can be heard, before one police officer drops his knee on the back of Rukundo's neck.

"I couldn't even breathe,":p recalled Rukundo in an interview Wednesday, as his wife, Sifa Ngeze, stood by his side, both wearing matching Black Lives Matter T-shirts.

"I even mentioned on the video 'I can't breathe.' You can see it. He used force and he used force in his knee to drop on my neck.
"That day, I feared for my life. I was worried for my kids. I'm the only one bringing in the money for them."

sifa-ngeze-and-jean-claude-rukundo.jpg

Maybe that nigger would not have been 'abused' had he not commited the crime. I have no sympathies for it.

Back