E/AIF Seeking Volunteer Webmaster for www.eaif.org

• Thread starter Louis Calabro, E/AIF
  • Start date
L

Louis Calabro, E/AIF

Due to illness our dedicated and effective volunteer Webmaster has had to step down as Webmaster.

E/AIF is seeking a volunteer to maintain our webiste. Please review the website and if you can perform the duties necessary to keep our website fresh and attractive to all people in America please step up and volunteer your services.

Your reward, the same reward provided to all Americans serving the best interests of European
Americans, will simply be the knowledge that we as a declared interest group can and will work to better the lives of our people.

Please contact Lou Calabro at eaifpres@aol.com or (650) 312-8284.

Thank you. Louis Calabro, President, E/AIF

The European/American Issues Forum is a moderate and thoughtful civil rights organization dedicated to the eradication of discrimination against and defamation of E
uropean Americans. We do not denigrate or slur other racial/ethnic groups and welcome those who support our policy. Established 1997, San Mateo County, California

I pledge my full allegiance To all European Americans: To preserve our heritage and to protect our society by my spirit and deeds, I do so vow.

Louis Calabro
President
European/American Issues Forum
PMB 253
1212H El Camino Real
San Bruno, Ca. 94066
(650) 312 8284
http://www.eaif.org

Email: eaifpres*aol.com

Back