Dark horde charged in 2-day gang rape of 14-yr-old

Brewski

Registered

Six Arrested, Two More Sought In Rape Of Teen

4384446.jpg
4384493.jpg

ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- Five adults and a teenage boy are under arrest and warrants are out for two more men on what police described as a shocking crime: the rape of a 14-year-old girl several times over a two-day period last month.

On March 29, St. Augustine police were called to the Flagler Hospital emergency room to investigate a sexual battery. The victim said she was assaulted multiple times by eight attackers in a room at La Quinta Inn in late March.

"Anytime you think of a 14-year-old being in this heinous of a crime, it should alarm a

ll of us," St. Augustine Officer Tom Clements said. "I think it's a traumatic event for anybody, but she got out of the incident and is recovering with her
parents and friends."

Nobody at the hotel saw or heard anything suspicious while the assaults were occurring, but because the victim knew some of her attackers, police learned the identity of the subjects. Over the last two weeks they have arrested six of the eight suspects -- five of which have signed written confessions.

Those arrested are: Marcus Leo Anderson, 21; George Anthony Edwards, 52; Cleveland Powell III, 19; (half-nigger) Hector Luis Ramos, 33; James Arnett Williams Jr., 19; and a 16-year-old boy not named due to his age.

Police have warrants for the arrest of (half-nigger) Jose Manuel DeJesus, 24, and Tray Delron Lyons, 18, both of St. Augustine. Investigators believe the two ar
e hi
ding from police.

Police said most of the suspects have previous criminal history.

:eek: You don't say!!!

Police ask anyone with information abo
ut the two wanted men to call the St. Augustine Police Department at (904) 825-1074.

------------------

Note to St. Augustine Police Department: great work! But don't just stop when you hit eight, KEEP ON GOING!

Originally posted by whitebear@Apr 15 2005, 09:32 PM
"Our TNB runneth over"
I'm not sure that a bountiful harvest of TNB is exactly a "blessing", Whitebear! :tongue:

Getting eight apes off the street still leaves countless millions left to roam, rape, and murder across our once-great country.

I hope that these subhumans all cross-contaminated themselves with HIV!! :devil:

What more proof do the non-racist want? Do humans do things like this?

If you think about it, do animals do things like this?

Not only are these nigger sub-human, their sub-animals!

At look at the age range of these savage niggers 16 to 52.

What the phuk is wrong with niggers?

What in the phuk goes through the niggers mind? What type of conversations to these niggers have before committing such acts?

I guess the media can try to spin this a multicultural that spanic got a slice.

I just hope the little girl was not White.

I wonder if any of this niggers will get a jail sentance as long as Mathew Hale?

And where the phuk is Tyrone? His TNB-ESP must be loosing its edge.

:african:

TNB is happening all the time, whether the media is reporting it or not.

I'm wondering about the race of the victim. Would niggers allow a spic to rape a black girl?

BTW, some species of monkeys and apes, including chimps, do engage in group rape. Chimps also organize hunting parties to kill and eat monkeys.

Originally posted by svejk@Apr 15 2005, 10:25 PM
What more proof do the non-racist want? Do humans do things like this?

If you think about it, do animals do things like this?

Not only are these nigger sub-human, their sub-animals!

At look at the age range of these savage niggers 16 to 52.

What the phuk is wrong with niggers?

What in the phuk goes through the niggers mind? What type of conversations to these niggers have before committing such acts?

I wonder if any of this niggers will get a jail sentance as long as Mathew Ha

le?

And where the phuk is Tyrone? His TNB-ESP must be loosing its edge.

Well said, Svejk,

Niggers are a form of criminal ape with an unbounded sexual appetite. If it was wit
hin my power, they would all hang for crimes such as this. We really no longer punish niggers when they rape and kill. Prison is not really punishment for a nigger like it is for a white. They don't fear it like we do. This is an awful crime and like you I hope the girl was not white but I bet she was.

Gman

7th Suspect Arrested, Another Sought In Alleged Rape Of 14-Year-Old (complete article at link)

Closet chimp Tray Lyons
4564823.jpg

One of two men wanted since April for the alleged rape of a 14-year-old girl in a St. Augustine hotel was arrested early Friday after police got an anonymous tip.

Police said Tray Lyons, 18, found hiding in a bedroom closet of a home on Moore Street about 6 a.m. He did not resist arrest.

Lyons is charged with sexual battery on a juvenile, as were six -- five adults and a teenage boy -- already under arrest after police said the girl was assaulted several times by eight attackers over a two-day period in late March.

Police said five of the six initial

ly arrested signed written confessions, and they continued to search for Lyons and another St. Augustin
e resident, Jose Manuel DeJesus, 24.

Originally posted by Gman+Apr 16 2005, 06:34 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gman @ Apr 16 2005, 06:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-svejk@Apr 15 2005, 10:25 PM
What more proof do the non-racist want?â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  Do humans do things like this?â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š 

If you think about it, do animals do things like this?â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š 

Not only are these nigger sub-human, their sub-animals!â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š 

At look at the age range of these savage niggers 16 to 52.â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š 

What the phuk is wrong with niggers?â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š 

What in the phuk goes through the niggers mind?â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  What type of convers

ations to these niggers have before committing such acts?â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š 

I wonder if any of this niggers will g
et a jail sentance as long as Mathew Hale?

And where the phuk is Tyrone?â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  His TNB-ESP must be loosing its edge.

Well said, Svejk,

Niggers are a form of criminal ape with an unbounded sexual appetite. If it was within my power, they would all hang for crimes such as this. We really no longer punish niggers when they rape and kill. Prison is not really punishment for a nigger like it is for a white. They don't fear it like we do. This is an awful crime and like you I hope th
e girl was
not white but I bet she was.

Gman [/b][/quote]
Junior agrees!

This is TNB pack behavior at its sickest. Perhaps castration instead of jail would prove to be a useful motivating tool?

:D

Originally posted by Gmanjunior@Jun 4 2005, 04:39 AM

This is TNB pack behavior at its sickest. Perhaps castration instead of jail would prove to be a useful motivating tool?

I would vote for castration first and then hanging!! Niggers would understand a penalty like this and it would keep them in line. Our current system of justice is a total joke!! That is why TNB is so rampant in the USA. Niggers need a heavy hand on them or they run wild because they are animals.

Gman

Back