Bus Camera Catches Nigger Woman Beating White Girl

Brewski

Registered
Thanks again, Drudge!

Complete article and video here.

NOTE: Realplayer required to watch video.

Police: School Bus Camera Catches Mom Beating Student

LAKE COUNTY, Fla.

A Lake County mom was arrested after a camera on a school bus caught her beating a student who had gotten into a fight with her daughter on a school bus, police said.

The camera shows three girls throwing punches at the back of the bus as a woman in a white shirt, Rita Gooden, walks back.

The camera shows Gooden push her daughter out of the way, then strike another girl. The child appears to be pinned to a back seat out of view of the camera as the apparent beating continues.

Gooden walks off the bus in full view of the camera shouting, "One more time."

The child who was
hit then walks up to the front of the bus and can be heard telling the driver, "I'm bleeding becau
se of her. Look what she (expletive) did to me."

"This woman's being charged with simple assault. There's nothing simple about it. She tried to kill my child," said the mother of the child who was hit.

The attack happened in October. Gooden was convicted of simple assault. She was supposed to be in court today for sentencing, but did not show up.

Gooden faces up to a year behind bars.

[Edit: I changed the title to reflect the updated web page with the screen shots. Good job following up on this, TNB! The victim's identity was never clear in the raw footage.]

No doubt, here we have yet one more white kid with a crack-smoking mudshark whore as her only "responsible guardian". Imagine having your childhood so degraded that you must get into bitchslapping sessions with coons on a regular and equal basis.
<
br>Another spot in hell awaits. :angry:

It's a nigger woman beating a white girl!

PICTURES: Watch Our Blow-By-Blow Slideshow Of The Fight

Image 16
3999072.jpg

Image 17
3999073.jpg

Image 18
3999074.jpg

T.N.B.

Trial Begins For Mom Accused Of Attacking 13-Year-Old On School Bus

"Parentally involved mammy", Rita Gooden
3787749.jpg

A 38-year-old Lake County, Fla., woman accused of attacking and choking a 13-year-old (white) girl on a school bus goes to trial Monday, according to Local 6 News.

Police said Rita Gooden entered a Oak Park Middle School bus after her daughter and another girl got into a fight with another student.

Gooden was then caught on tape walking to the back of the bus and hitting the girl, police said.

According to a police report, Gooden's daughter and the other girl screamed racial slurs at each other before the altercation.<
/b>

"Racial slurs"? Is anything out of a sassy nigger kid's mouth anything but a racial slur?

Goode
n faces battery charges in connection with the alleged attack.

She turned down a plea deal because it included jail time, according to the report.

------------------

She turned down a plea deal because it included jail time, according to the report.

Shoot, how could this mammy do anything BUT choke this little white girl, especially if RACIAL SLURS were involved? I predict complete acquittal.

Yeah, those racial slurs justify anything a nigger does.

local6.com

A warrant was issued for the arrest of a Central Florida mom caught on tape beating a student on a school bus when she did not show up for court Monday, according to Local 6 News.

Rita Gooden, 39, was originally charged with felony attempted murder last year after investigators said she attacked and choked a 13-year-old girl on a Lake County school bus earlier this year.

Police said Rita Gooden entered a bus out of Oak Park Middle School in March after her 12-year-old daughter and another girl got into a fight with another student.

Gooden allegedly struck the girl several times during the incident.

Gooden's charged was reduced earlier this year to a misdemeanor and she made a plea deal.

But Monday, neither Gooden nor her attorney showed up for sentencing.

&quot

;Mrs. Gooden did not show up along with her attorney for her scheduled
change of plea so the court issued for her arrest with no bond, which means there is a warrant for her arrest with no bond," prosecutor Bill Gladson said.

Gooden's attorney requested last week to change the time of the sentencing.

The judge said he will hold the warrant for Gooden until 5 p.m. to give her a chance to offer an explanation why she did not show up for court.

Jail time for violent jig mammie

TAVARES -- A Yalaha woman accused of choking a girl on a school bus last year because the girl had fought with her daughter was sentenced today to 120 days in jail.

Rita Gooden, 39, had said she deserves punishment but not jail time. Her lawyer argued for community service and home arrest, but Lake County Judge Richard Boylston imposed a jail sentence, which prosecutors had sought.

Gooden said her 12-year-old daughter and her daughter's 12-year-old friend had been involved in an ongoing dispute with the 13-year-old, culminating with a fight on the school bus on Oct. 5, 2004.

Gooden said when she tried to break up the fight the 13-year-old, who is white, called her a racial

slur. Gooden, her daughter and her daughter's friend are black. Through
a mixup with her lawyer, Rita Gooden was a no-show in court last week when she was originally supposed to enter the plea.
-----------------------------

120 days in jail which means the shegro will be out in 2 weeks due to overcrowding. If a White woman pulled the same stunt (which would never happen, but for the sake of argument let's say a mixed-breed which appeared to be White) she would have gotten years for throttling the nasty chimp.

Imagine if Rosas Parks had been treated the way this nigress treated the little White girl.

I'm looking for information on where a black woman from I believe Florida
attacked a white student on a school bus. I believe I saw the information on your
website...Seems like it happened a a couple yrs ago or so

Thaks
Belle

This subject is also covered in depth by Aryan Barbarian: Black Bus Attacks.

Hope this helps!

Back