Boston Bombing/Second Boston Massacre: Trying to figure it all out

Ensis

Senior Reporter
http://www.john-friend.net/2013/04/boston-bombing-trying-to-figure-it-all.html

http://21stcenturywire.com/2013/04/...celebrate-martial-law-with-chants-of-usa-usa/

Boston Bombing: Trying to figure it all out

Everyone has by now heard about the bombing that took place shortly after the Boston Marathon concluded. I have no reason to believe this bombing did not actually take place, but I do think there are a lot of very weird things going on, especially as of late. Since we know the Jewish-controlled United States government and media have the ability to literally fake events using the mainstream media, scripted actors, and controlled or compromised governmental officials, we have to be extremely suspect every time an event like this takes place. The Sandy Hook "shooting" hoax is a prime example - there is simply no reason for anyone to actually believe this particular school shooting even took place, let alone accept as fact that any children or teachers were murdered that day. I've discussed this at length here and here.

The first thing that should be pointed out about this recent Boston Bombing is that a very credible eye-witness reported that a bombing drill was taking place the very same day as the Boston Marathon. Here is the news report:

University of Mobile's Cross Country Coach, who was near the finish line of the Boston Marathon when a series of explosions went off, said he thought it was odd there were bomb sniffing dogs at the start and finish lines.

"They kept making announcements to the participants do not worry, it's just a training exercise," Coach Ali Stevenson told Local 15.

Stevenson said he saw law enforcement spotters on the roofs at the start of the race. He's been in plenty of marathons in Chicago, D.C., Chicago, London and other major metropolitan areas but has never seen that level of security before.

"Evidently, I don't believe they were just having a training exercise," Stevenson said. "I think they must have had some sort of threat or suspicion called in."

It's important to note that in virtually all major false flag, PSYOP-style events, including 9/11, the 7/7 bombings in London, and now the Boston Marathon Bombing, there is always a drill, or multiple drills, involving local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies, government officials, and even scripted actors playing specific roles (victims, perpetrators, witnesses, etc.) taking place at the same time depicting a scenario exactly like or similar to what takes place (either in reality or manufactured by the media). This is a huge red flag folks, and of course the mainstream Jewish-controlled press and our Jewish-controlled government will not bring up the fact there was in fact a bomb drill taking place the very same day the Boston Marathon was bombed.

Moving on, I have read some of the articles coming from Alex Jones and Natural News about the "military contractor/Blackwater"-looking guys in some of the photos allegedly captured at the Boston Marathon. I really don't know what to make of it. I will say I do not trust Alex Jones or Natural News (at least for this sort of information), and it seems highly unlikely a Black Operation, PSYOP-style event like the Boston Bombing would be carried out in such a blatant fashion, with the perps allowing themselves to be photographed in such a manner. My gut tells me this is a distraction and disinformation, but I just don't know.

Almost immediately after the Boston Bombing, the organized Jewish community was on the attack, pushing their tyrannical, anti-American agenda on every front. The Jewish supremacist, White European American-hating leftist writer David Sirota published an article entitled, no kidding, "Let's hope the Boston Marathon bomber is a white American," for the Progressive Communist website Salon.com. Dr. David Duke and Dr. Kevin MacDonald have excellent pieces related to this that I highly recommend, but the message should be clear: the organized Jewish community is a hostile, anti-American elite that loathes - despises - traditional, White European America and everything she stands for (or used to stand for).

Think about it: Jewish writers and political activists are openly saying they hope the Boston bombing perps are White Americans. That way, the government and media can justify profiling and demonizing "evil White supremacist haters" as potential terrorists - exactly what the organized Jewish community has been pushing for some time now. Anyone not falling in line with the multicultural, Marxist Jewish agenda is now a suspect, a potential terrorist, especially if said person is a European-derived American. This is very dangerous thinking folks, and it's time we recognize it and do something about it. Quite frankly, it's unacceptable.

kenny from the excellent blog kenny's sideshow has a great blog post entitled On the Wish List from the Boston Bombings - The Israelization of America that covers a number of important news items related to the bombing. Take a look at this short video that kenny made, in which the Jewish "National Security expert" (why are all the National Security and "terrorism" experts Jews with ties to Israel?) Aaron Cohen literally says, "I expect the Americans to demand that the government gets on the Israeli page." Of course, Cohen is basically saying - no, he's demanding - that the American people blindly accept more Israeli-style tyrannical and authoritarian police state measures in order to "combat terrorism", "protect the Homeland", and "secure our freedoms". Can you believe this folks?

The very idea of the "Global War on Terror" and "Homeland Security" are Jewish creations, which have turned into industries that are basically Jewish-controlled rackets, serving and advancing the tyrannical Jewish (and quite Orwellian) agenda of world domination and subjugation. Every single false flag, PSYOP-style event that takes place in America, including the recent Boston Bombing, only serves this agenda. I have covered these topics before on this site, here and here. kenny linked to a rather revealing Huffington Post article that I'd like to highlight which underscores all of this.

[...] As the country recovers from the bombings in Boston, companies that offer security services are anticipating a surge in demand. Businesses that provide building guards, explosive detection and security advice all stand to profit from heightened fears caused by the latest round of attacks on American soil.

"It does present a level of opportunity to people like us in this type of business," said James McGinty, vice president of development at Covenant Security Service, a Philadelphia-based company that trains security guards.

The demand for private security services -- from airport scanners to protection plans against chemical and biological attacks -- soared after the Sept. 11 attacks. Since 2003, the Department of Homeland Security has given more than $30 billion to state and local governments to spend on security and counter-terrorism.

According to Global Information Inc., which provides market research on the global security industry, the private security industry is projected to increase 5 percent annually, to $63.8 billion in 2016. It could grow even faster after the attacks in Boston, according to Robert H. Silbering, special adviser to the chairman at T&M Protection Resources, which sells security technologies to companies.

"I look at this as similar to 9/11," Silbering said. "Everyone is gearing up and is on heightened alert." [...]

I've pointed out before that Israel literally geared its economy towards the "Global War on Terror" and "Homeland Security" industry shortly before 9/11 as a means of combatting the Dot-com bubble in the late 1990s and early part of this century, which impacted the Israeli economy quite heavily. The Jewish writer Naomi Klein explains this quite well in her book The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism. Of course, the demand for these tyrannical Jewish "services" has increased exponentially as a result of the Mossad engineered false flag, PSYOP event that took place on 9/11. I can guarantee you that the recent Boston Bombing will only serve this agenda as well, which the Huffington Post is already reporting.

It's also been reported that Israeli police and security officials will assist U.S. officials in the Boston Bombing investigation. Question: why does the United States need a foreign nation to help investigate crimes committed on its own sovereign territory? Could it be any more obvious how completely enslaved America is to her Jewish masters operating in Israel and around the world? Are the Israelis coming over here to cover for their Mossad agents who may have played a role in this false flag, PSYOP-style event? Are they here to spin the investigation and narrative to advance their agenda? Or, as Dr. Kevin Barrett has suggested in an excellent article over at Veterans Today, were the Israelis flown in to participate in the shoot out that took place in Watertown a few days after the Boston Bombing?

Before moving on to recent developments in the Boston Bombing investigation, it's worth pointing out the absolutely criminal Jewish supremacist terrorist organization known as the Anti-Defamation League is already attacking any and all who question the official narrative of this event (i.e., anyone using their brain). This should come as no surprise to anyone who knows anything about the ADL, but I did want to briefly mention that here.

Now, late last night, I was following the local Boston live news feed as developments were playing out in Watertown, Massachusetts. Apparently, the "suspects" (read: patsies) identified by the FBI were found in Watertown, Massachusetts, and a major gun battle took place. The New York Times article I read last night described the situation this way:

Andrew Kitzenberg, 29, said he looked out of this third floor window to see two young men of slight build in jackets engaged in “constant gunfire” with police officers. A police SUV “drove towards the shooters,” he said, and was shot at until it was severely damaged. It rolled out of control, Mr. Kitzenberg said, and crashed into two cars in his driveway.

The two shooters, he said, had a large and unwieldy bomb. “They lit it, still in the middle of the gunfire, and threw it. But it went 20 yards at most.” It exploded, he said, and one of the two men ran towards the gathered police officers. He was tackled, but it was not clear if he was shot, Mr. Kitzenberg said.

The explosions, said Loretta Kehayias, 65, another resident, “lit up the whole house. I screamed. I’ve never seen anything like this, never, never, never.”

Meanwhile, the other young man, said Mr. Kitzenberg, got back into the SUV, turned it toward officers and “put the pedal to the metal.” The car “went right through the cops, broke right through and continued west.”

The two men left “a few backpacks right by the car, and there is a bomb robot out there now.” Police had told residents to stay away from their windows, he said.

A police spokesman, Dave Procopio, told reporters that one suspects was being taken to an area hospital and another is “on the loose.” Explosives were involved, he confirmed, and bomb disposal units were active. When asked about links to Monday’s bombings at the Boston Marathon, he said, “We’re investigating that, and the F.B.I. is investigating that.”

I have to tell you, this sounds like it is right out of an action movie. Does this sound real to you? Andre from Total Fascism has come to similar conclusions about the absolute ridiculousness that is passing for genuine news coverage of the investigation and arrest of the "suspects" the FBI and other law enforcement agencies have identified as being the perpetrators of the Boston Bombing:

I think they are probably just patsies.

I mean, throwing bombs out of a moving car, while also shooting, and no one gets video of it (police car cameras included), and there is not a single witness interviewed? Then he sets off fifteen bombs from within a boat while lying on the floor of it bleeding to death? The FBI officially reports they found them using infrared from a helicopter, then five minutes later the police chief says they didn’t know he was there until the homeowner called, who had found him laying inside the boat bleeding to death (this is before he started setting off bombs)? The original report was that he had poked a hole in the tarp over the boat and was shooting his gun off for no reason. It goes on and on.

The fact is they never even showed them planting the bomb, or gave any other reason, at all, why they believe it was them – other than supposedly that video existed of them planting the bomb, that – for no reason – the FBI didn’t release.

I think they got both these guys, killed one, dropped the other off in the boat, faked a chase and then went and got him out of the boat several hours later.

I don’t think they did it.

The New York Times article cited above has been updated and expanded upon since last night, and you can read the entire story here. Needless to say, it sounds extremely suspect to say the least.

Just this morning, I read a rather revealing article from NBCNEWS.com about the two identified suspects (again, read: patsies) in the Boston Bombing, Chechen brothers Tamerlan Tsarnaev and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. I'd like to provide a brief excerpt from this article:

One became an American citizen last year on Sept. 11. The other was a boxer who once said: “I like the USA.”

The two suspects in the attack on the Boston Marathon — one killed, one captured alive after a daylong manhunt — are brothers of Chechen origin had come to the United States a decade ago, law enforcement officials told NBC News.

The suspect at large for most of Friday was Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, who was born in Kyrgyzstan and became a naturalized American citizen on Sept. 11, 2012, according to documents obtained by NBC News.

Authorities hunted him door-to-door in the Boston suburbs, ordered a lockdown that paralyzed a region of more than 1 million people for most of the day, and took him after darkness fell and he holed up inside a boat outside a home.

His older brother, Tamerlan, 26, was killed overnight after an extraordinary crime spree: The brothers shot and killed a college security officer, carjacked an SUV and hurled explosives at police in Watertown, Mass., authorities said. [...]

Does this even sound credible to you? Not the lockdown of Boston, but the manner in which the Tsarnaev brothers were pursued and the battle that allegedly transpired. Of course, I'm quite skeptical about anything coming from the mainstream Jewish-controlled media, but this just does not seem realistic or even plausible to me. It sounds like a sensational script for an action movie.

The article has since been updated, but I posted the most revealing sentence in the entire report on my Facebook page on Friday morning, a quote from Tsarnaev's father:

“They were set up!” he exclaimed, according to the AP.

The updated article from NBCNEWS.com now says:

In Russia, the brothers’ father, Anzor Tsarnaev, told the newspaper Izvestia that his children had been set up.

In any case, the cat is out of the bag now folks: the Tsarnaev brothers were set up. The FBI, CIA, Mossad, and other intelligence agencies routinely set up patsies when they stage false flag, PSYOP-style events.

Take a look at this very important video where Tsarnaev's mother claims her sons were set up, and that the FBI knew everything they were doing:

Time will tell what will come of the latest false flag, PSYOP in America. Will the American people continue to allow the criminals controlling the government and media insult their intelligence and dignity with these staged "terrorist attacks" that do nothing but advance the totally tyrannical Jewish police state agenda in this country?

Dumbass Americans/Bostonians are applauding the government for taking down the Boston Bombers when it was the GD GOVERNMENT THAT LET THESE MURDERING MUSLIM SCUMBAGS INTO THE COUNTRY TO BEGIN WITH.

Every GD MUSLIM and every GD Government Cock Sucker that let MUSLIMS into the country or supports or feeds or aids or abets or employs a GD MUSLIM should be rounded up and deported to any of the 57 MUSLIM countries already in the world to live out their lives WITHOUT any Western medical or other Western technology that seemingly greatly offends the "Superior" MUSLIMS.

Reset,

Boston contributed funds to help build the mosque these guys allegedly attended. We do way more than simply let them in, we sponsor, coddle, and support them.

v

Dumbass Americans/Bostonians are applauding the government for taking down the Boston Bombers when it was the GD GOVERNMENT THAT LET THESE MURDERING MUSLIM SCUMBAGS INTO THE COUNTRY TO BEGIN WITH.

Every GD MUSLIM and every GD Government Cock Sucker that let MUSLIMS into the country or supports or feeds or aids or abets or employs a GD MUSLIM should be rounded up and deported to any of the 57 MUSLIM countries already in the world to live out their lives WITHOUT any Western medical or other Western technology that seemingly greatly offends the "Superior" MUSLIMS.

It's the God-damned jews that are behind this; they may have used useful idiots like these patsies, but it's the damned, irredeemable jews who did this and had this done.

They are using the Second Boston Massacre to take our eyes off the jewish banking rip-off schemes, starting with Cyprus and going into Europe. In fact, this false flag was done to turn our eyes away from ZOG forcing new laws against us and of course the robbery of people's money world-wide. Again, it ain't the ragheads, its the damned jewdogs doing this outrage. Eric Prince, the founder of the terrorist group Blackwater/Xe/Academie is a filthy jew by blood. It's the jews and we the sheeple who are guilty--especially us, for being such worthless, sniveling utter coward sheeple who bleat for "security" and praise the kwaps and feds that abuse them, rather than stand up like wounded lions for Freedom!

And as far as I'm concerned, kwaps, feds, National guardmen are honorary jews, jiggaboo gang bangers and worse, in my book and should be seen and treated as such.

America RIP - Corrupt Cops Terrorize, Rip Families From Homes - At Gunpoint!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2LrbsUVSVl8

Published on Apr 20, 2013

WATERTOWN, MA -- On Friday, April 19, 2013, during a manhunt for a bombing suspect/patsy, police and federal agents spent the day storming people's homes and performing illegal searches. While it was unclear initially if the home searches were voluntary, it is now crystal clear that they were absolutely NOT voluntary. Police were filmed ripping people from their homes at gunpoint, marching the residents out with their hands raised in submission, and then storming the homes to perform their illegal searches. (I wonder how many Bostonians were beaten, tazed, jailed or just murdered while they searched for the 'suspects'/patsies?)

https://www.facebook.com/PoliceStateUSA

This was part of a larger operation that involved total (ZOG) lockdown of the suburban neighbor to Boston. Roads were barricaded and vehicle traffic was prohibited. A No-Fly Zone was declared over the town. People were "ordered" to stay indoors. Businesses were told not to open. National Guard soldiers helped with the lockdown, and were photographed checking IDs of pedestrians on the streets. All the while, corrupt police were performing these disgusting house-to-house searches.

This was a test to see how willing the people are to let them in the house without a warrant. People went along with it very well. No fussing, no fighting, but there was confiscation of weapons in the area where they were looking. How convenient they don't need a warrant and they confiscated weapons. Fight back or perish, fellow Aryans!

Well, they've shown that they can lock down a single large city full of disarmed sheeple, with little will to resist, if at all by bringing in lots of armed, gung-ho, cowardly, bully-bufuboy ZOGling scum, but they'll have a vastly more difficult time dealing with ALL of our cities when we have nothing to lose by resisting them with everything we have. I think they'd be dealing with a situation that would make Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and other countries seem like a cakewalk in comparison. They will be facing Whites and other humans who will have had enough with these race-traitor and mud scum and jews/ZOG of course. And of course they'll be dealing with masses of angry chimps and beaners--some of which may be intelligent enough to improvise and make the ZOGlings hurt bigtime. Then these armed thugs need to consider their own famblies and how revenge will be taken against theirs in retaliation.
Kristallnacht II is coming and it will make the first one like nothing. Payback will be in spades, bigtime.

:xburn:

https://nypost.com/2020/07/31/court-overturns-death-sentence-of-boston-marathon-bomber/

Court overturns death sentence of Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev
By Laura Italiano
July 31, 2020 | 3:48pm | Updated

Dzhokhar-Tsarnaev.jpg

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev
AP

An appellate court has tossed the death sentence and overturned three of the convictions of 2013 Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.

The ruling will not result in Tsarnaev, 27, being freed, and the death penalty can now be revisited in a penalty-phase trial do-over.

If federal prosecutors do not pursue a second death penalty trial, Tsarnaev will remain imprisoned on multiple life sentences that are not affected by Friday’s ruling.

The death penalty was invalidated because the trial judge did not adequately screen jurors for pre-trial bias, the ruling read.

“Dzhokhar Tsarnaev will remain confined to prison for the rest of his life, with the only remaining question being whether the government will end his life by executing him,” the ruling read.

Tsarnaev is currently in a federal “supermax” prison in Colorado.

The 224-page ruling by a three-judge panel of the 1st U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals was released Friday afternoon.

In it, federal appellate Judge Rogeriee Thompson cited two errors in the criminal and death-penalty trials that found Tsarnaev guilty and then condemned him to death.

The trial judge, George O’Toole, failed to ensure that jurors were untainted by pre-trial publicity, Thompson wrote, an error that now mandates a new death penalty trial — possibly outside of Boston.

Tsarnaev had argued through his lawyers that he could not have received an impartial trial in a city still reeling from the attack.

The trial judge also erred in denying the avowed Islamist terrorist’s post-trial motion involving three firearms convictions; those three convictions have now been overturned.

The ruling began by acknowledging that the April 15, 2013 bombing, committed with a pair of homemade, pressure-cooker bombs by Tsarnaev and his older brother, Tamerlan — who died in a police shootout — was “one of the worst domestic terrorist attacks since the 9/11 atrocities.”

The brothers’ shrapnel-filled bombs “caused battlefield-like carnage” when they detonated near the marathon’s finish line, ending three lives and inflicting “horrific, life-altering injuries” on hundreds more.

“BBs, nails, metal scraps, and glass fragments littered the streets and sidewalks,” the ruling recalled.

“Blood and body parts were everywhere – so much so that it seemed as if ‘people had just been dropped like puzzle pieces onto the sidewalk’ (a description taken from a witness’s trial testimony).”

The ruling contrasted trial witness accounts of gore and heartbreak — a bleeding, five-year-old boy’s cries of, “Mommy, mommy, mommy,” and victim Krystle Campbell’s last words, “legs hurt,” though her legs had been blown off — with Dzhokhar’s post-bombing calm.

Tsarnaev returned to the University of Massachusetts at dartmouth, where he worked out with a pal at a campus gym, and tweeted, “I’m a stress free kind of guy,” the ruling noted.

The brothers would then shoot a campus police officer from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology “in cold blood,” after a four-day manhunt, the ruling noted.

The two brothers would fling pipe bombs and a third pressure-cooker bomb at Watertown, Mass. cops in a dramatic standoff

Put on trial two years later, Tsarnaev through his lawyers “conceded he did everything the government alleged,” the judge wrote — but he fought the death penalty by blaming his dead brother for having radicalized him into being a jihadist.

The jury thought otherwise, convicting on all charges and finding he should be executed on the death-penalty eligible counts, a recommendation with which a district judge complied.

Again this is an innocent patsy; it was ZOG who did the Bombings/Second Boston Massacre and this time the Sheeple did nothing to stop the excesses of ZOG and their shabbuos goy enforcers.

It was Israelis who ran Security for the Boston Bombing event. It was Israelis who took over CRAFT business Chris Kyle started. CRAFT hats & backpacks were worn by the notorious 3 security "helpers"

Boston received $928 Million from Federal gov't. DHS involved. The bombing gave a reason for granting the city the money, naming it #BostonSTRONG

Like most False Flags, there's always more than one reason, always a fake "Hero" for a cause. Part of the reason why I know the USA is being set up for CW2, particularly the Southwest over the Treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo.

Entering the stage, Carlos Arredondo, Rockefeller for AZTLAN.

attachment.php

Back in the day, there were real investigative reporters. Like Gary Webb, who's since been schmeared.

Youtubers, back when they were real, was
Conspiracy Kitty (Betsy McGee.) who did the work on the bombing"

staged event" after which, poor girl had to stop her good works and go into hiding.

She hasn't resurfaced since then.

Anyhow, here's the best, most informative video
unmasking the actors. It's also quite entertaining.
It's been a while since I watched it, I'm not sure if
Kitty covered Spielberg (event director) footage.
I suppose I could find that footage if I wanted to do so.

To take over SW, by infiltrating your own people, rename all buildings/roads to your peoples' names or history to reflect your culture. At some point, we'll leave when told to get out, or, die if staying.
I can't forget Jewish Eric Holder & Jewish Barack Obama's "Gunwalking program" into Mexico.

And now, Biden & Harris already promise their wanting to open all borders then flood the SW borders with immigrant Dreamers. They mentioned a figure of 375,000 immigrants a year.

Bitchute set up to watch, or Right click to download
https://seed131.bitchute.com/Nfj8fzASS8yT/aSLoDyvWl3Fg.mp4

Attachments

• arredondo and rockefeller boston bombing.jpg
    arredondo and rockefeller boston bombing.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 15
What real blood looks like, and no amount of light
will make it bright red. Blood turns dark within minutes when exposed to air.

attachment.php

Boston Bombing "blood"
that was not real blood.

attachment.php

The race honored the victims of the Newtown, Conn., shooting with a special mile marker in Monday’s race.
Boston Athletic Association president Joanne Flaminio previously said there was “special significance” to the fact that the race is 26.2 miles long and 26 people died at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

Attachments

• BLOOD REAL BLOOD.jpg
    BLOOD REAL BLOOD.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 6
  • fake bb blood.jpg
    fake bb blood.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Last edited:
March 4, 2022
https://www.bostonherald.com › 2022 › 03 › 04 › boston-still-has-349m-in-federal-relief-funds-to-use

Boston still has $349 million in federal relief funds to use

He said that under the American Rescue Plan Act — ARPA — the city's due for $559 million, as previously reported. Of that, $209.5 million has been spent or set aside, and $349 million yet to ...

=================================================

https://nypost.com › 2022 › 03 › 16 › boston-blm-leader-husband-charged-with-fraud-conspiracy

Boston social justice BLM activist, husband charged with fraud, conspiracy

Mar 16, 2022 Monica Cannon-Grant, 41, founder of the nonprofit Violence in Boston, and her husband Clark Grant, 38, were charged Tuesday in an 18-count federal indictment, including charges for wire fraud and ...

Back