(Black serial rapist) Bill Cosby in the news

The Bobster

Senior News Editor since 2004
http://decider.com/2014/10/21/hanni...rapist/?_ga=1.116430790.1153382579.1412179388

Comic Hannibal Buress Calls Bill Cosby A “Rapist”
October 21, 2014 // 10:59am

cosby.png

Stand-up comic and Broad City star Hannibal Buress is making headlines right now because he called out Bill Cosby for being a “rapist.”

Buress, who used to write for Saturday Night Live and 30 Rock, is a comic known for his laid-back delivery style, absurdist jokes, and observational comedy. He’s an up-and-coming darling of the comedy world and he’s set to star in the upcoming Angry Birds movie. During a set in Philadelphia this past week, though, he made some interesting observations about comedy king Bill Cosby:

‘“Bill Cosby has the f–ing smuggest old black man public persona that I hate. Pull your pants up, black people. I was on TV in the ’80s. I can talk down to you because I had a successful sitcom.’ Yeah, but you raped women, Bill Cosby. So, [that] brings you down a couple notches. I don’t curse on stage. But yeah, you’re a rapist.”’

See, while Cosby has endeared himself to America as the consummate family man and as a comedy class act, he’s also been hounded by rape allegations for years. It’s one of those things that people don’t like to talk about because it stains the family-friendly image that Cosby has cultivated. We don’t want to believe that Dr. Huxtable could have drugged multiple women and forced himself on them — but those are the allegations.

Buress added in his set, “I want to just at least make it weird for you to watch [The] Cosby Show reruns.” Does it make it weird? Can audiences separate a person’s art from their real life? This is a question that also stymies fans of artists like Woody Allen and Roman Polanski. They’re great artists to be sure, but there’s always been a question of whether or not child abuse and rape accusations can ruin a fan’s appreciation of their work.

Cosby has never been formally charged with rape, but he did infamously settle a drug and sexual assault case in 2006. He has also been accused multiple times by multiple women of assault and his biographer came under criticism for omitting all references to these events. So, we don’t know if these allegations are true, but it is fact that these rumors exist — and that they keep resurfacing.

So, why did Buress feel the need to bring it up right now? It might be because Buress has a spotlight on him right now and he felt a need to use his platform to remind people that a comedy legend might not be the perfect man audiences think he is.

Re: Comic Hannibal Buress Calls Bill Cosby A “Rapist”

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lid-harrowing-years-rape-hands-TV-legend.html

EXCLUSIVE - 'Bill Cosby threw me down on his bed and pinned me by my neck. I'll never forget the sound of the clinking of his belt buckle': Actress bravely reveals her harrowing years of rape at hands of TV legend

Barbara Bowman was 17-year-old aspiring actress when Bill Cosby took her under his wing
In an interview with MailOnline, she relived her ordeal at the hands of Cosby who took advantage of her youth
'He went after me in that hotel room like an animal with such force that he couldn't control himself,' she said
Bowman was elated when Hannibal Buress called Cosby a rapist on stage

Updated: 16:03 EST, 27 October 2014

1414155806642_wps_13_Barbara_Bowman_one_of_Bil.jpg

Survivor: Barbara Bowman thought Bill Cosby was a god, and the opportunity to have him mentor her a dream come true. Little did she know that he was the devil in disguise

1414189165076_Image_galleryImage_An_archival_image_of_Barb.JPG

Rising star: Raised in Denver from age nine by her mother, Barbara soon began studying acting and modeling. By 13, she became a client of Denver's top agency at the time

http://nypost.com/2014/11/10/bill-cosby-twitter-hasthag-meme-immediately-backfired/

Bill Cosby’s massive social media fail
By Delia Paunescu
November 10, 2014 | 9:45pm

Just as with #Imametsfanbecause back in September, yet another social media campaign backfired spectacularly today. Bill Cosby posted a photo of himself on Twitter Monday afternoon inviting the Internet to meme him. The entire thing was eventually deleted when fans used the web tool to highlight past accusations against Cosby.

The comedian was accused of rape nearly 20 years ago but the allegations made headlines again earlier this year when NBC was reportedly considering a sitcom based on the comedian’s life.

Just last month, stand-up comic Hannibal Buress brought the issue to the forefront by flat-out calling Cosby a “rapist” during a stage set in Philadelphia.

Using the meme generator on Cosby’s website, fans focused on the numerous rape allegations that have been filed against the longtime Jello spokesman over the years.

Here are some examples:

B2Hj-fFCAAAjUxJ.jpg:large

B2HXcVMCEAAissP.png:large

#CosbyMeme quickly devolved into a conversation about rape and rape culture, never quite achieving the cute, wholesome captions Cosby’s marketers were likely expecting with that tip-of-the-hat photo.

A few hours after the meme generator’s launch, Twitter users realized the word “rape” was being removed. In fact, when the words “rape,” “rapist” and “sex” were typed in, they all cleared out. That didn’t stop critics from having their say, though.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...t-Shot-With-Letterman-Canceled-282805681.html

Bill Cosby's Guest Shot With Letterman Canceled
By Frazier Moore
Saturday, Nov 15, 2014 • Updated at 8:20 AM EST

Bill Cosby's upcoming appearance on CBS' "Late Show with David Letterman" has been canceled amid a growing uproar over allegations that he sexually assaulted several women in past decades.

Cosby representative David Brokaw confirmed Friday night that Cosby would not appear as previously scheduled next Wednesday. He did not say why. A "Late Show" representative could not be reached for comment.

Another canceled booking, on "The Queen Latifah Show" on Oct. 30, was characterized by that show as a postponement granted at Cosby's request.

Barbara Bowman, one of Cosby's accusers, has recently leveled allegations of sexual assault by the comic in interviews and in a Washington Post online column, writing that "Cosby won my trust as a 17-year-old aspiring actress in 1985, brainwashed me into viewing him as a father figure, and then assaulted me multiple times."

The standup comedian Hannibal Buress last month brought heat on Cosby at a performance in Philadelphia. His routine, during which he assailed Cosby as "a rapist," was captured on video and posted online, gaining wide exposure.

The 77-year-old Cosby, who was never criminally charged in any of the cases, settled a civil suit in 2006 with another woman over an alleged incident two years before.

Cosby has declined to comment on the recent resurgence of allegations.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...Sex-Assault-Allegations-Lawyer-282858311.html

Bill Cosby Won't Address Sex Assault Allegations: Lawyer
By Lynn Elber
Sunday, Nov 16, 2014 • Updated at 5:23 PM EST

Bill Cosby will not dignify "decade-old, discredited" claims of sexual abuse with a response :rolleyes:, his attorney said Sunday, the first reaction from the comedian to an increasing uproar over allegations that he sexually assaulted several women in the past.

In a statement released to The Associated Press and posted online, attorney John P. Schmitt said the fact that the allegations are being repeated does not make them true.

He doesn't intend to "dignify" the allegations with a comment. :rolleyes:

There has been a growing uproar over allegations that Cosby assaulted several women in the past.

The renewed attention to a dark chapter for Cosby began last month when a comedian, Hannibal Buress, assailed the veteran entertainer during a stand-up performance in Philadelphia, calling him a "rapist." His remarks were captured on video and posted online, gaining wide exposure.

One of Cosby's accusers, Barbara Bowman, recently leveled allegations of sexual assault against him in interviews and in an online column.

Cosby, who was never criminally charged in any of the cases, settled a civil suit in 2006 with another woman over an alleged incident two years before.

When Mr. Cosby was a fresh and popular stand up comic many in our family enjoyed his humour. It brought the two races together as "desegregation" was instituted. That was all destroyed by "Black Power" radical nationalism, and islam. I was told how he thoroughly enjoyed the pleasures of the "Playboy Mansion" and clubs. Designated celebrities and wealthy could select and take as they wanted. Women make serious mistakes desiring recognition and "associations" with men who believe that comes with the cost of sexual payment. Many learn this lesson the hard way. Ladies, (and young men) if you don't want to be drugged, raped, and gang raped, avoid associations with dangerous men. Regardless of race.

I lost my interest and admiration for this celebrity when he joked about having been in combat. He should have clarified that he had been in "simulated" combat exercises. He served during the Korean War but as an orderly and entertainment for the wounded and dying at NNMC.

When I was in college, I viewed a film of America's Dad giving a hate Whitey speech to a bunch of Black Panthers.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...-in-potential-rape-case-involving-bill-cosby/

Ex-Montgomery County DA Stands By Decision Not To File Criminal Charges Against Bill Cosby In 2005 Case
November 17, 2014 4:32 PM
By David Spunt

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – He’s known for his quick wit and comedic timing, but once again, Bill Cosby is facing rape allegations.

He avoided the topic on Sunday night in Erie, Pa. and has yet to make a statement, but it all started a few weeks ago in Philadelphia, when comedian Hannibal Buress called Cosby a rapist, igniting past allegations.

“I was surprised it got international legs,” says former Montgomery County District Attorney Bruce Castor, who also says he has no regrets for the way he handled a potential rape case involving comedian Bill Cosby in 2005. :mad:

Castor, who is now in private practice, told Eyewitness News that he didn’t have enough evidence to charge Cosby with rape.

“I certainly thought that he probably did something he shouldn’t have, and I wasn’t a fool. I knew if I arrested him I was going to become a very famous man, so I had a lot of incentive to want to go ahead,” Castor told Eyewitness News on Monday.

Castor said the alleged victim, a former Temple University employee, waited a year to tell authorities about the alleged attack.

“Had she reported it in time, we could have checked her blood or her hair and nails — if it was weeks that had gone by — to see if she had anything in her system that didn’t belong there. We could have done a forensic check on Cosby’s house,” he said.

The former Temple employee settled a civil suit with the comedian. Castor stands by his decision not to file criminal charges. :mad:

“I’m disappointed that we weren’t able to go ahead, but I’m absolutely convinced that we made the right decision,” he said.

Another alleged victim, Barbara Bowman, says Cosby raped her in the mid-1980s. She’s been making the television rounds recently, but Eyewitness News talked to her in 2006.

“He put his forearm under my neck, and he tried to disrobe himself. I remember him fiddling around with his belt,” she told Eyewitness News.

Cosby’s attorneys have repeatedly denied any rape allegations. Appearances on David Letterman and Queen Latifah have been canceled. :D

http://jezebel.com/bill-cosby-accuser-joan-tarshis-to-cnn-i-blamed-myself-1659990131

Bill Cosby Accuser Joan Tarshis to CNN: 'I Blamed Myself'
11/18/14

cgdhvryzjnhfcvn1s6kw.png

Joan Tarshis, the latest woman to accuse Bill Cosby of rape, gave an interview to CNN's Don Lemon on Monday, providing more details about the two times she says the comedian raped her when she was just 19 years old.

Tarshis reiterated many of the same details she previously shared in an essay about the alleged rapes. In her interview with Lemon, Tarshis said shame and guilt kept her from coming forward before now. She is the 14th woman to accuse Bill Cosby of similar sexual misconduct.

She described her initial meetings with Cosby and what led up to the first time she claims he drugged and raped her:

"We went up to his bungalow. He made me a drink and very shortly after that I just passed out. I woke up or came t very groggily, with him removing my underwear."

She told Lemon how she tried to lie to Cosby about having an STD to try and get him to stop.

"I said if you have sex with me, your wife is going to know it because you probably will infect her. I thought I was very clever in saying that but he was more clever. And instead he made me have oral sex with him, which was really just horrible."

Lemon asked her why she never went to the police with her accusations. Tarshis said she was hesitant because no one else had come forward with a similar story and feared no one would believe her story of being sexually assaulted by such a famous man.

"I didn't know his history. I assumed I was not the only girl that he was doing this with. But who's going to believe me...who would believe me? They'd probably think I was out to get something."

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/27410887/2014/11/17/valley-woman-accuses-bill-cosby-of-rape

Valley woman accuses Bill Cosby of rape
Updated: Nov 18, 2014 1:14 AM PST

5852319_G.jpg

PHOENIX (KSAZ) - He was America's favorite dad, but a Scottsdale woman has accused comedian Bill Cosby of rape.

She made headlines in 2006 when she publicly accused Cosby, she recently told her story in an op-ed printed in the Washington Post.

Barbara Bowman of Scottsdale says she is not doing this for money, she's not suing him, and the statute of limitations has run out.

Now she is an advocate for sexual assault victims, hoping to bring a voice to those, too afraid to speak out. "I felt like a hostage hiding in plain sight," said Bowman.

She claims that Bill Cosby drugged and raped her when she was just 17-years-old. "Within the scope of the time we knew each other there were occasions, more than one yes," she said.

At the time Bowman was an aspiring actress and model, she said her agency had arranged for Cosby to mentor her. But she said her agent and an attorney did not believe her when she first made allegations against Cosby in 1986. She said she never went to the police.
"I just wanted to get on with my life, I just wanted to forget it ever happened, it wasn't going anywhere," said Bowman.

She said it was not until 2004, when another woman filed a lawsuit against Cosby that she felt compelled to speak publicly. Bowman said she was one of 13 women scheduled to testify against Cosby at the hearing, but the civil suit was settled. "So the 13 of us had no opportunity to make that testimony, that was the beginning of the eye-opener for me when I said I'm not going to be silent anymore," she said.

Yes, he is another TNB rapist with money and fame, thank to the usurpers of all Western Nations.

Every Nigger a Rapist

The poster boy for Blacks Can Be Bourgeois (upper-middle-class college kids would gather around the set to watch The Cosby Show, with Dr. Huxtable and his lawyer wife), aka Bill Puddin' Pop Cosby, is a rapist. Not like a one-time, she-was-drunk, there's-doubt rapist, but a full-fledged multi-woman, multi-times serial ****-ass-nigger rapist. You see, chillun, niggers aren't live, full-sized dolls for Good little you to play with, they're dangerous jungle animals.

Tarshis claims Cosby raped her twice in 1969 when she was just 19 years old. (Cosby accuser Barbara Bowman, who wrote an op-ed for the Washington Post last week, was also allegedly raped by the comedian when she was a teenager in the late 1980's.) They're probably making it up though. School teaches white suckers that niggers are falsely accused of rape by deceiving white women. This is the message of To Kill a Mockingbird, which is studied in many high school classrooms as a useful parable of white racism and the noble liberal-jew-minority coalition which overcomes it. TKAM grooms white girls. It prepares them to see niggers as victims rather than predators. It's irresponsible for white parents to allow their children to read this anti-white propaganda. Mocking the Coz: Cosby's black, though, can we really call it rape? Seems kind of racist. If cops aren't allowed to fight back when blacks assault them, why should young women's rape claims be privileged?

A. Linder

Dr. Huxtable can't control his inner muh dick

Since allegations about the 'loveable' silverback Bill Cosby - one of the men responsible for making niggers seem like they're human through his 1980s 'Cosby Show' - have surfaced that he's been muh diking everything that moves, here's a story about the power of niggers with celebrity power and the power of the Jews in Hollyweird to make sure their pet niggers keep deluding the sheeple that niggers can be trusted and that niggers are above all, just like us.

With rape allegations against Bill Cosby mounting, supermodel Janice Dickinson tells ET in a new interview that the comedian sexually assaulted her in 1982.

Dickinson, now 59, recalls first meeting Cosby, now 77, when her agent set up a meeting with him to hire her for a role on The Cosby Show. After they had dinner, she says their next conversation was when he called her out of the blue while she was in rehab for drugs and alcohol. Following her stay in rehab, Dickinson says Cosby reached out to her during a trip to Bali and had her travel to Lake Tahoe, because he was performing there and wanted to offer her the job they had discussed as well as help her with a singing career. :rolleyes:

Dickinson says they had dinner in Lake Tahoe, and claims that he gave her a glass of red wine and a pill, which she asked for because she was menstruating and had stomach pains. :rolleyes:
VIDEO: Alleged Bill Cosby Rape Victim Joan Tarshis Speaks to ET

And that's when she tells ET that things took a disturbing turn.
"The next morning I woke up, and I wasn't wearing my pajamas, and I remember before I passed out that I had been sexually assaulted by this man," she tells ET. "... Before I woke up in the morning, the last thing I remember was Bill Cosby in a patchwork robe, dropping his robe and getting on top of me. And I remember a lot of pain. The next morning I remember waking up with my pajamas off and there was semen in between my legs.":barf3:

Dickinson also says she tried to write about the assault in her 2002 autobiography No Lifeguard on Duty: The Accidental Life of the World's First Supermodel, but claims that when she submitted a draft with her full story to HarperCollins, Cosby and his lawyers pressured her and the publisher to remove the details.

"I'm doing this because it's the right thing to do, and it happened to me, and this is the true story," she says about coming out with her story now. "I believe all the other women."

Dickinson says that keeping the alleged sexual assault a secret for 32 years drove her to a life of hurting herself.

"Stuffing feelings of rape and my unresolved issued with this incident has drove me into a life of trying to hurt myself because I didn't have counsel and I was afraid," she says. "I was afraid of the consequences. I was afraid of being labeled a whore or a slut and trying to sleep my way to the top of a career that never took place."

But now Dickinson, who says she never confronted Cosby after the alleged incident, doesn't mince words when it comes to what she would say to him now.

"How dare you," she says. "Go f*ck yourself. How dare you take advantage of me. And I hope you rot."

Dickinson is the third woman to come forward with a sexual assault accusation against Cosby, after a renewed interest in the allegations began when comedian Hannibal Buress called Cosby a "rapist" during an October comedy show in Philadelphia.

On Monday, ET spoke to former publicist Joan Tarshis who says that the legendary comedian assaulted her on two occasions in 1969. She also echoed Dickinson's statements about why she stayed silent for so long.
"I want to talk about this now and I want to really support the other women who have gone through this," she told ET. "Now with people coming out..., it's being handled differently."

Tarshis is referring to another of Cosby's accusers, Barbara Bowman, who wrote an op-ed piece in the Washington Post earlier this month detailing the alleged assault she says she fell victim to in 1985 when she was a 17-year-old aspiring actress.

"In one case, I blacked out after having dinner and one glass of wine at his New York City brownstone, where he had offered to mentor me and discuss the entertainment industry," she wrote. "When I came to, I was in my panties and a man's t-shirt, and Cosby was looming over me. I’m certain now that he drugged and raped me. But as a teenager, I tried to convince myself I had imagined it."

Bowman said that she was one of the alleged victims asked to testify when a woman named Andrea Constand filed a suit against Cosby in 2004. The case was eventually settled out of court.

VIDEO: Bill Cosby's Joke About Drugging Women in 1969 Resurfaces
Cosby's lawyer, John P. Schmitt, issued a statement on Sunday in response to the sexual assault allegations after Cosby's initial response of just silence during an NPR interview Saturday.

"Over the last several weeks, decade-old, discredited allegations against Mr. Cosby have resurfaced. The fact they are being repeated does not make them true," the statement reads. "Mr. Cosby does not intend to dignify these allegations with any comment. He would like to thank all his fans for the outpouring of support and assure them that, at age 77, he is doing his best work. There will be no further statement from Mr. Cosby or any of his representatives."

Re: Dr. Huxtable can't control his inner muh dick

Figures Cosby to just another muh dicking boon. They are all like this. There really is no magical good nigger. They just don't exist except in jew hollywood movies.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...n-Accuses-Cosby-of-Sex-Assault-283141871.html

Model Janice "Balloon Lips" Dickinson Accuses Cosby of Sexual Assault
By David Bauder
Wednesday, Nov 19, 2014 • Updated at 7:23 AM EST

Dickinson-Cosby.jpg

Model and TV host Janice Dickinson has added her name to the women who have accused comic Bill Cosby of sexual assault.

In an "Entertainment Tonight" interview that aired Tuesday, Dickinson said that he assaulted her in 1982 in Lake Tahoe, California, where he was appearing at the time.

She told the TV newsmagazine that she wrote about the assault in her 2002 autobiography, "No Lifeguard on Duty: The Accidental Life of the World's First Supermodel," but that Cosby and his lawyers pressured her and the publisher to remove the details.

Cosby's jew attorney, Marty Singer, said the assault allegations were a "complete lie,” and dismissed Dickinson's claim that the model was pressured to remove details of an assault from her book, NBC News reported. :rolleyes:

"You can confirm with Harper Collins that she never claimed that Mr. Cosby raped her, that no attorney representing Bill Cosby tried to kill the story...and no one tried to prevent anything she wanted to say about Bill Cosby in her book," he said in a statement. "There is documentary proof that Janice Dickinson is fabricating and lying about Bill Cosby."

Harper Collins could not verify those details overnight, "Today" reported on Wednesday.

In the interview, Dickinson said she met Cosby in Lake Tahoe at his urging after he said that he would help her with her singing career. They had met earlier when her agent had introduced them, hoping that she could get a job on "The Cosby Show."

Dickinson said that after dinner, she and Cosby were in her hotel room and that he gave her some red wine and a pill. She told "Entertainment Tonight" she had asked for a pill because she had been suffering stomach pains.

"The next morning I woke up and I wasn't wearing my pajamas and I remembered before I passed out I had been sexually assaulted by this man," she said. She said she remembered Cosby dropping the robe he had been wearing and getting on top of her.

She said she never confronted Cosby about the incident.

"I'm doing this because it's the right thing to do and this happened to me and this is a true story," she said.

In the memoir, Dickinson described stopping herself at his hotel room door when he invited her in after dinner, claiming exhaustion.

"After all I've done for you, that's what I get? 'I'm exhausted,'" Dickinson quoted Cosby as saying. He then "gave me the dirtiest, meanest look in the world, stepped into his suite, and slammed the door in my face," she wrote.

Cosby, 77, who was never criminally charged in any case, settled a civil suit in 2006 with another woman over an alleged incident two years before.

Attention to the legendary entertainer's past flared suddenly in recent weeks after another comic, Hannibal Buress, called Cosby a "rapist" during a Philadelphia performance. Two other women have emerged as accusers, including Barbara Bowman, who wrote an online Washington Post piece.

Cosby has remained silent, and his attorney, John P. Schmitt, issued a statement Sunday saying his client would not dignify "decade-old, discredited" claims of sexual abuse with a response. Schmitt later exempted the 2006 civil case from the blanket statement.

Several hours after Dickenson's interview aired, Netflix said that it was postponing the Nov. 27 premiere of a new Cosby standup special, "Bill Cosby 77." The company's brief statement did not say why or when the show might debut.

The company had no further comment, a spokeswoman said.

Cosby agreed with the decision, his publicist, David Brokaw, said in an email to the AP Tuesday.

Cosby has also been in talks with NBC for a new sitcom that would feature him as a family patriarch. NBC Entertainment said it was not commenting on plans for that show.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...Case-Against-Bill-Cosby-Speaks-282993771.html

Former Pennsylvania DA Who Dropped 2005 Sex Assault Case Against Bill Cosby Speaks
By David Chang and Lynn Elber
Tuesday, Nov 18, 2014 • Updated at 6:33 PM EST

A former Pennsylvania district attorney who declined to prosecute Bill Cosby on sexual assault allegations in 2005 is speaking out for the first time about why he decided to drop the case. His comments come as past allegations of sexual assaults have resurfaced in recent weeks.

"I didn’t say that he didn’t commit the crime,” said former Montgomery County District Attorney Bruce Castor. “What I said was there was insufficient, admissible, and reliable evidence upon which to base a conviction beyond a reasonable doubt. That’s 'prosecutors speak' for 'I think he did it but there's just not enough here to prosecute.'”

A former Temple University employee filed charges against Cosby in 2005, claiming he drugged and sexually assaulted her inside his home a year before. While he dropped the case, Castor told NBC10 he still believes something inappropriate may have taken place at Cosby’s home in 2004.

"At the time I remember thinking that he probably did do something inappropriate," Castor said. "But thinking that and being able to prove it are two different things."

Castor, now a county commissioner and lawyer in private practice, told NBC10 the woman’s delay in making her allegations hampered his ability to prosecute.

“You lose the ability to test for blood or intoxicating agents, whether she was drugged,” Castor said.

Castor also said he lost the opportunity to quickly collect DNA and execute search warrants on Cosby’s home.

"As much as I wanted to go forward, there wasn’t enough evidence and prosecutors are bound by the law," he said. "I mean, I'm not a fool. I recognize that had I arrested Bill Cosby it would’ve been front page news at every newspaper in the world and led every broadcast in the world. In my position that’s something that might be of value to me."

Cosby, 77, has never been criminally charged with sexual assault. :rolleyes: He settled a civil lawsuit in 2006 with an accuser. The terms of the settlement were confidential. In recent weeks however, more allegations of other sexual assaults have surfaced.

One accusation came from former actress Joan Tarshis. In an essay on Hollywood Elsewhere, Tarshis claimed Cosby drugged and assaulted her on two occasions in the fall of 1969 when she was 19-years-old.

"I was sickened by what was happening to me and shocked that this man I had idolized was now raping me," Tarshis wrote.

These latest claims have not been independently verified.

The renewed attention on the allegations began last month when a comedian, Hannibal Buress, assailed him during a stand-up performance in Philadelphia, Cosby's hometown, calling him a "rapist." His remarks were captured on video and posted online, gaining wide exposure.

It was harsh criticism of the veteran entertainer known equally for his charming standup comedy, groundbreaking NBC TV sitcom "The Cosby Show," which ran between 1984 and 1992, and demands for personal responsibility directed at fellow African-Americans.

Adding to the growing firestorm, one of Cosby's accusers, Barbara Bowman, leveled allegations of sexual assault against him in interviews and in an online column for The Washington Post. Bowman wrote that in 1985, she was 17 and an aspiring actress when Cosby "brainwashed me into viewing him as a father figure, and then assaulted me multiple times."

Cosby has refused to address any of the allegations. His attorney John P. Schmitt said in a statement Sunday that Cosby will not dignify "decade-old, discredited" claims of sexual abuse with a response. Schmitt said the fact that the allegations are being repeated "does not make them true."

"He would like to thank all his fans for the outpouring of support and assure them that, at age 77, he is doing his best work," Schmitt said.

NBC10 reached out to Schmitt multiple times for a response to Castor’s comments. We have not heard back.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...y-trustee-despite-sexual-assault-allegations/

Bill Cosby Remains Temple University Trustee Despite Sexual Assault Allegations
November 20, 2014 4:46 PM

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Temple University says Bill Cosby remains a trustee of the Philadelphia institution despite renewed scrutiny of sexual assault allegations against him. :mad:

At least three women have publicly discussed their allegations against Cosby in recent weeks.

Through his lawyer, the 77-year-old comedian has strongly denied wrongdoing. Cosby has never been charged. :rolleyes:

Cosby, who was born and raised in Philadelphia, is Temple’s most famous alum. The entertainer often speaks at commencement, drawing huge cheers.

In 2006, Cosby settled a lawsuit filed by a Temple employee who alleged he drugged and fondled her at his suburban Philadelphia mansion. Cosby was represented by Patrick O’Connor, chairman of Temple’s board of trustees.

Temple serves about 38,000 undergraduate and graduate students.

http://nypost.com/2014/11/20/bill-cosby-should-have-gone-down-as-a-loser/

Cosby should have lost in the 1st case
By Andrea Peyser
November 20, 2014 | 11:04pm

How does Bill Cosby sleep at night?

Before the reputation of the 77-year-old comedian, author and Jell-O Pudding pitchman hit rock bottom, there was Autumn Jackson.

Before Cosby was accused of drugging and sexually assaulting a passel of women — I think the number is up to at least 17, but I stink at math — Jackson cried out that this man was her father. And Cosby treated the young lady like roadkill.

Jackson and the guy who played the genial Dr. Cliff Huxtable on “The Cosby Show’’ had a reunion of sorts in 1997. In a depressing trial in New York City, Jackson, then 22, faced Cosby, who’d just turned 60, in Manhattan federal court. The married father of five acknowledged kids had admitted in an interview that he’d enjoyed a “rendezvous’’ with Jackson’s mother. And Cosby, who all but said that he was, at best, a lousy husband and, at worst, a rank hypocrite, testified that he paid the mother and daughter $100,000 over the years to keep his image-crushing extramarital affair a secret.

In the end, Cosby won slobbering applause from starstruck jurors who convicted Jackson of extortion, conspiracy and crossing state lines to commit a crime — she threatened to sell a story of his possible paternity to a supermarket tabloid if he failed to fork over $40 million.

bill1.jpg

Autumn Jackson with Cosby in 1991
Photo: AP

That is, Autumn Jackson threatened to tell what she believed to be the truth.

A judge sentenced her to 26 months in federal prison. Jackson then gave birth while doing time in a halfway house to twin boys by husband Antonay Williams, who pleaded guilty himself to charges of conspiracy and aiding and abetting an extortion, but served just five years’ probation after ratting out Jackson. Thus ended a case that was the shame of this city.

We never learned if Cosby is her father.

“I’m reading all these Cosby stories and I’m saying, ‘Andrea was right,’ ” Robert Baum, Jackson’s federal public defender, told me this week. “You were one of the few journalists who didn’t think Cosby was the victim.

“When I was preparing for trial, I received calls from women who said they, too, had had sexual relations with Cosby,’’ said Baum. “They didn’t say they were raped. I didn’t think it was relevant to my case.’’ Of course, Cosby has been wed to his poor, suffering wife, Camille, since 1964, which might make these claims relevant to her.

Cosby’s carefully crafted public facade started crashing down around his ears last month, when comedian Hannibal Buress trashed Cosby for lecturing black men to be responsible dads — he wrote a book called “Fatherhood,’’ for goodness’ sake — even as allegations swirled for years that he sexually attacked women.

“Pull up your pants, black people,’’ Burress cracked during a standup comedy show in Philadelphia. “Yes, but you raped women, Bill Cosby.’’

Then women started speaking out, claiming that they were drugged and sexually violated by the star. One of Cosby’s lawyers, John Schmitt, put out a statement calling rape claims “decade-old, discredited allegations.’’ Then lawyers for Cosby and Andrea Constand dialed back the blanket denial, acknowledging that Cosby in 2006 reached a settlement with Constand over a sexual-assault claim she filed against him. When I reached Schmitt on the phone, he hung up on me.

This past Tuesday, former supermodel Janice Dickinson, now 59, said on the syndicated TV show “Entertainment Tonight’’ that Cosby gave her a pill and raped her in 1982. One of his lawyers, Martin Singer, called the claim a “lie.” Also on Tuesday, Autumn Jackson’s mom, Cosby’s one-time mistress Shawn Brown, now 61, told the TV show “Inside Edition’’ that she believed that the entertainer drugged and raped her — nine months before she gave birth to her daughter.

Tuesday night, Netflix postponed indefinitely the streaming of a special, “Bill Cosby 77,’’ which had been set to premiere Nov. 28. On Wednesday, NBC scrapped a sitcom it had in development with Cosby. The TV Land network dropped plans to air reruns of “The Bill Cosby Show.’’

When I spoke to Autumn Jackson in 1999, she told me that if she could speak to Cosby, she’d tell him, “I’d like to apologize for all [you have] gone through.’’ She held out the hope that he would one day seek a relationship with her. “If not for me, for my sons.’’ The sons who she believes, to this day, are Cosby’s grandchildren.

She’ll have to wait a long time.

http://pagesix.com/2014/11/22/cosby...gations/?_ga=1.40948962.1153382579.1412179388

Cosby performs to adoring audience amid rape allegations
By Associated Press

cosby.jpg

Bill Cosby performs at At King Center For The Performing Arts on Friday in Melbourne, Florida.
Photo: Getty Images

MELBOURNE, Fla. — The protesters didn’t show, the would-be hecklers didn’t take the bait, the weeks of headlines about sexual assaults disappeared and Bill Cosby, for 90 minutes at least, regained the revered status he long enjoyed.

The show Friday night in Melbourne, Florida, might have seemed destined for disaster for the comedian, enveloped in growing accusations of rape and sexual assault that have derailed his career comeback and crumbled his tour schedule. What he got, though, was an adoring audience that laughed so hard they slapped their knees, shouted love at the stage and rose to their feet as he came and went.

“I think people went in there with him as Bill Cosby from the TV show,” said Travis Weberling, 40, of Melbourne, “not the guy they heard about on the news.”

The 2,000-seat theater beefed up security and announcements before Cosby took the stage warned a disturbance was possible — radio hosts had even offered cash and prizes to anyone who made it happen. Reporters swarmed the venue. But, in the end, just one protester stood outside, holding a sign that read, “Rape is no joke.”

What remained to be seen was whether the evening marked a turning point for a beloved television father, or simply a momentary reprieve. It did nothing to immediately change the fact that Cosby’s projects have been nixed and stalled, performances have been canceled across the country and women continue to come forward accusing him of serious crimes.

Cosby has never been charged in connection with any of the allegations.

“I know people are tired of me not saying anything, but a guy doesn’t have to answer to innuendos,” Cosby told the Florida Today newspaper before the show. “People should fact check.”

Cosby’s lawyer, Martin Singer, said the accusations had “escalated far past the point of absurdity,” dismissing them as “fantastical,” ”unsubstantiated” and “uncorroborated.”

“When will it end?” he asked. “It is long past time for this media vilification of Mr. Cosby to stop.”

And, throughout the audience, his fans agreed.

They talked of watching him on TV as a child, and of his albums becoming familiar friends when the moved to unfamiliar, faraway towns. They brushed off the accusations, howling at everything he uttered.

When he took the stage at the Maxwell C. King Center For The Performing Arts, they stood and hollered, and he returned a thumbs-up. Only a smattering of empty seats were seen. Cosby wore cargo pants and a shirt that said “Hello Friend” and never once ventured in the realm of controversy. His 90-minute set wandered from a childhood fear of God to the loss of freedom in marriage to the rocket-speed Spanish of a piñata-store worker.

He sat for much at the start of the show, then grew increasingly physical, impersonating jujitsu and gymnastics poses, laying on the floor in stocking feet and thrusting a fist upward in a gesture of battling the everyday oppression of living with a wife. And when it was over, he said “good night,” walking off as the audience again stood.

The most impassioned of his fans breathed a sigh of relief. Judith Stone traveled from Madison, West Virginia, for the show, deeming it “absolutely fantastic” and grateful no one interrupted. :rolleyes:

“I think he will leave with a very positive attitude,” she said.

Elsewhere, audiences will not have the chance to see Cosby. Performances in Oklahoma, Nevada, Illinois, Arizona, South Carolina and Washington were called off. David Fischer, director of The Broadway Center in Tacoma, Washington, said an April appearance was called off because it conflicts with the organization’s mission strengthen the community “building empathy, furthering education and sharing joy.”

Projects on NBC and Netflix have been canceled, and TV Land decided not to air reruns of “The Cosby Show.” Cosby’s producers said at least 28 other shows remain on his schedule through May 2015.

Tom Werner, who co-founded the Carsey-Werner Company which produced “The Cosby Show,” defended Cosby in a statement to the Boston Globe.

“The Bill we knew was a brilliant and wonderful collaborator on a show that changed the landscape of television,” Werner and partner Marcy Carsey said in the statement. “These recent news reports are beyond our knowledge or comprehension.”

And, even in a crowd of Cosby faithful, there was some worry there was more to come.

“This very well may be Bill Cosby’s last show,” said Marcus Utt, 25, of Melbourne.

Some of the women accusing Cosby are going public again after initially coming forward around 2005, when Andrea Constand filed a lawsuit alleging that she was sexually assaulted by him.

Tamara Green, a California attorney, also said Cosby tried to sexually assault her in her Los Angeles apartment around 1970, when she was a model and an aspiring actress. She said Cosby gave her two pills that made her almost lose consciousness, took her to her apartment, undressed her and then took his clothes off as she fought off his advances.

Another woman, Joan Tarshis, said Cosby gave her drug-laced drinks twice in 1969, forcing her to perform a sex act the first time and raping her the second time. She said she told no one about this for decades, and only decided to go public when she read a Nov. 13 column in The Washington Post by Barbara Bowman, who alleges she was drugged and raped by Cosby when she was 17.

And, offering a familiar narrative, another woman, Therese Serignese, said she was drugged and raped by Cosby in 1976.

http://www.showbiz411.com/2014/11/2...ted-to-never-tell-anyone-what-we-did-together

Cosby Complaint–“Law & Order” Actress Writes: “I was instructed to NEVER tell anyone what we did together”
by Roger Friedman - November 21, 2014 1:35 pm

michelle-hurd-640x352.jpg

Michelle Hurd is a terrific actress who’s appeared as a series regular on “Law & Order SVU,” “90210,” “Gossip Girl,” among other shows. She posted this on Facebook last night. I hesitated to re-post it without her permission, but the story has traveled now. It’s brave of her, like all the other women, to tell the story at all.

Here’s the post:

LOOK, I wasn’t going to say anything, but I can’t believe some of the things i’ve been reading, SO here is MY personal experience:

I did stand-in work on The Cosby show back in the day and YES, Bill Cosby was VERY inappropriate with me. It started innocently, lunch in his dressing room, daily, then onto weird acting exercises were he would move his hands up and down my body, (can’t believe I fell for that) I was instructed to NEVER tell anyone what we did together, (he said other actors would become jealous) and then fortunately, I dodged the ultimate bullet with him when he asked me to come to his house, take a shower so we could blow dry my hair and see what it looked like straightened. At that point my own red flags went off and I told him,

“No, I’ll just come to work tomorrow with my hair straightened”.

I then started to take notice and found another actress, a stand-in as well, and we started talking….. A LOT …. turns out he was doing the same thing to her, almost by the numbers, BUT, she did go to his house and because I will not name her, and it is her story to tell, all I’ll say is she awoke, after being drugged, vomited, and then Cosby told her there’s a cab waiting for you outside.

I have ABSOLUTELY no reason to lie or make up this up!
Anyone that knows me, knows that!

Now you have a first hand account of my experience with Mr. Cosby.

Off you go…

His daughter if what is posted on here is true then he did nothing to stop her from being sent to jail.

TNB is rule not the exception.

Congoid's are maniac's for White women above all other targets they go after with out exaggeration !

Excellent posts by all.

Still since this is a protected species then IMO he must have ruffled the feather's of his masters some how to have this much light being shined on him IMO. LOL!

Today media is nothing, but anti White and perverted with anti White hatred full steam ahead daily.

Back