BLACK-ON-WHITE: 2 Teens looking for someone to rob, texts prove surprise attack on WHITE Georgia football star shot at mall; 2 BLACKS extradited fm SC

NNN Reposter

Reposter

BLACKS MAY NOT HAVE A MOTIVE TO KILL (a motive implies a reasonable rational reason)

(An Agatha Christie novel suspect will usually have a motive
because the typical reader of an Agatha Christie novel can read - and is rational.)
FERAL predator carnivore jungle beasts do NOT HAVE MOTIVES.

BLACK-ON-WHITE: Motive unknown in murder of WHITE Georgia football star shot at mall; BLACK teen suspects extradited from South Carolina
🔥Hell Fire
BLACK SUSPECT
🔥Hell Fire
5x150-spacer.jpg
victim name
Elijah DeWitt,
18, was gunned down in mall parking lot.

Funeral arrangements have been set for a Georgia star high school football player gunned down in a mall parking lot last week, and investigators are working to determine the motive for the shooting allegedly carried out by two teenagers later apprehended in South Carolina after fleeing the scene.

Elijah DeWitt, an 18-year-old wider receiver at Jefferson High School in Jefferson, Georgia, was fatally shot on Oct. 5 at approximately 8:15 p.m. in the parking lot of a Dave & Buster’s at Sugarloaf Mills Mall in Lawrenceville, Georgia.

Two days later, the Gwinnett County Police Department announced the arrests of Kemare Bryan, 18, and Chandler Richardson, 19, both blacks from Lawrenceville, and apprehended in South Carolina.

Bryan and Richardson were taken into the custody of the Anderson County Sheriff’s Office and are expected to be extradited to Gwinnett County on Monday.

They are both charged with felony murder, malice murder, aggravated assault and possession of a firearm during the commission of certain felonies in connection with the murder of DeWitt.

(Black-on-White)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mom of murdered high school football player reveals what he did in his final days​

By WSBTV.com News StaffOctober 07, 2022 at 5:52 pm EDT

t_7c36f47abacb452c89e479cc1e4c436c_name_1ST_VID___HOMICIDE_SUGARLOAF_GWIN_VO_transfer_frame_0.jpeg

Mom of murdered high school football player reveals what he did in his final days Two teenagers from Lawrenceville, 19-year-old Chandler Richardson and 18-year-old Kemare Bryan were arrested in South Carolina days after the murder.

GWINNETT COUNTY, Ga. — The mother of a star football player who was shot and killed in a mall parking lot earlier this week said she does not think her son knew his killers.
Elijah DeWitt, 18, was shot and killed as he walked out of a Dave & Buster’s at Sugarloaf Mill Mall on Wednesday night.
DeWitt was a star football player who was a senior at Jefferson High School in Jackson County.

Two Gwinnett County teenagers, 19-year-old Chandler Richardson and 18-year-old and Kemare Bryan, were arrested in Anderson, South Carolina, days after the shooting. They are now facing murder charges.
Channel 2′s Elizabeth Rawlins talked to DeWitt’s mother, Dawn DeWitt, who said that, though police initially said her son knew his killer, she now thinks he was a random victim.

“I wish we could say there was a fight or something like that, but he was just at the wrong place at the wrong time,” DeWitt said. “I talked to the detective today, and he was not friends with them.”

DeWitt said her son was enjoying his fall break and spending the time with family and friends when he was killed. She said that on Wednesday night, he had practice, played golf and then went to play games at Dave & Buster’s.

“I felt like it was so great he got to spend time with all of us,” DeWitt said. “I miss him so much. If I could just have one more day.”

Police said they are still investigating what led up to the shooting.

t_ccbf94dd282f4ee4813ce6be6f960311_name_WSBTV_web__8_.png

Suspect arrested in death of 17-year-old star football player
©2022 Cox Media Group

BOTH PLEAD NOT GUILTY

Elijah DeWitt murder: 1 of 2 suspects pleads not guilty; family files lawsuit against mall​

By Tyler Fingert and FOX 5 Atlanta Digital Team

Published March 10, 2023

Updated 8:47PM

Family of football star files lawsuit after shooting death at mall

The family of a high school football standout, who was shot and killed outside Sugarloaf Mills Mall in Gwinnett County last year, is now suing the mall and other companies. They are claiming Elijah DeWitt's death could have been prevented.

GWINNETT COUNTY, Ga. - The family of Georgia high school football player Elijah DeWitt say they have filed a lawsuit against the Gwinnett County mall where his shooting death occurred.

The announcement came just after one of the two teenagers accused in the deadly shooting plead not guilty.

Elijah DeWitt's family files lawsuit against mall​

Elijah DeWitt’s family is suing Sugarloaf Mills Mall and several other companies saying his death could have been prevented.

DeWitt’s family says this civil lawsuit is purely about protecting others and making sure Sugarloaf Mills Mall is providing enough security to keep people safe.

"My ultimate goal is that no one feels the pain that we feel every single day," said Dawn DeWitt, Elijah’s mom.

The DeWitt family along with their attorneys filed a civil lawsuit against Sugarloaf Mills, Simon Property Group which owns the mall, Allied Universal which is a security company, and Dave and Buster's.

The suit alleges when DeWitt was killed, security at the mall was lacking.

"They weren't doing enough and they weren't doing what they knew they should be doing based on the severity of the crime previously and that's the whole idea here," said Michael Rafi from Rafi Law Firm. "When you have significant crime in the past, you're on notice, it's going to happen in the future."

The family says this lawsuit is about prompting change and increasing security at the mall. They believe a civil suit is the only way to get it.

"It's not about the money, it's about the change that just needs to happen," said Craig DeWitt, Elijah’s dad.

FOX 5 reached out to the companies named in the lawsuit for their side, but so far we have not heard back.

Teen pleads not guilty to murder of Elijah DeWitt​

Teen accused of murdering Georgia football player heading to court​

One of the two teenagers accused in the deadly shooting of an 18-year-old Elijah DeWitt outside a Sugarloaf Mills will be back before a judge Friday morning.

The family announced the lawsuit minutes after one of 18-year-old Jefferson High School student and football player's alleged killers faced a judge Friday morning.

Nineteen-year-old Chandler Richardson pled not guilty to the four charges he is facing including murder. His alleged accomplice, 18-year-old Kemare Bryan pled not guilty last month.

Dawn says after Elijah’s death she has a responsibility to do something to save other lives.

"If I did not use that then I would feel like not only did I fail my son Elijah, but I would fail you," she said.

Kemare Bryan and Chandler Richardson

Kemare Bryan and Chandler Richardson (Gwinnett County Sheriff's Office)

Texts reveal why high school football star was shot and killed outside Gwinnett Dave & Buster’s​

WSBTV.com News Staff
December 3, 2022·2 min read

Police now say two teenagers accused of shooting a popular high school football player to death outside a Dave & Busters were looking for someone to rob on the night of the murder.
Channel 2′s Gwinnett County Bureau Chief Matt Johnson was at the Gwinnett County Jail Friday, where police revealed more details about the shooting death of 17-year-old Elijah DeWitt.
DeWitt was a star football player at Jefferson High School in Jackson County. He was shot and killed outside the Dave & Buster’s at Sugarloaf Mills on Oct. 5 while out with friends.
Days later, 19-year-old Kemare Bryan and 19-year-old Chandler Richardson were arrested on murder charges in DeWitt’s death.

Until now, their motives were unclear. Police initially said DeWitt knew his killers, but DeWitt’s parents insisted from the beginning that he wasn’t friends with them.

On Friday, police said text messages from the suspects revealed why they were there and what they intended to do.
Police say that Bryan and Richardson met the victim just days before they allegedly shot him to death in what they called a “surprise attack.”
Days before the murder, police said Bryan and Richardson approached DeWitt and his group of friends to ask if they could buy drugs from them.
“They were approached by three individuals who asked the victim if they had any marijuana they could purchase,” a detective said.
The detective said there was an apparent drug deal on Oct. 3, but it didn’t involve DeWitt.

RELATED STORIES:

On Oct. 5, police said Bryan and Richardson were at the Dave & Buster’s again and recognized DeWitt and a friend he was with.

“They noticed the victim standing inside with his friends,” police said. “They were going back and forth, and basically they were looking for people in the mall to rob.”

Police said that after Richardson and Bryan attacked DeWitt, the unarmed teen tried to fight them off, which is when Bryan pulled the gun.

“Bryan removes the handgun from his waistband and begins to raise his right hand, point the gun at the victim’s chest and then the trigger is pulled,” police said.

Police said they tracked Bryan and Richardson down through surveillance video and cellphone records.
Dawn DeWitt, Elijah’s mother, said her son was enjoying his fall break and spending the time with family and friends when he was killed. She said that on Wednesday night, he had football practice, played golf and then went to play games at Dave & Buster’s.

“I wish we could say there was a fight or something like that, but he was just at the wrong place at the wrong time,” Dawn DeWitt said. “I talked to the detective today, and (Elijah) was not friends with them.”

Last edited:
Back