BLACK-ON-WHITE: BLACK GUILTY OF KILLING WHITE POLICE OFFICER
HE IS REWARDED WITH FREE ROOM AND BOARD FOR THE REST OF HIS WORTHLESS LIFE

However, Justice DELAYED will not THWART JUSTICE APPLIED

?Hell Fire
BLACK SUSPECT
?Hell Fire
5x150-spacer.jpg
victim name
As Friday mornings sentencing proceedings began for Kayvon Ward MURDERED of the fallen Corporal Officer Brent Scrimshire. After four days of trial and three hours of deliberation, Ward was found guilty on all charges Thursday evening.

The group of 12 jurors sentenced Ward to serve two life terms in prison after hearing statements from co-workers and family members of both Scrimshire and Ward.

Officer Anthony Larkin, who was working alongside Scrimshire on the night of the traffic stop, read an emotional statement where he addressed the after effects of seeing the fallen officer die and the guilt he has for making it out alive.

“How do you imagine the impact of someone you work with and care about shot and killed? Till this day I am mixed with guilt and appreciation. I get to be with my family but Brent doesn’t,” Larkin said. Everything changed for me on March 10, 2020. What if I had have done something different?”

Moments later, a tearful wife and mother, Rachel Scrimshire, took the stand to give her account of her husband and the hole that is left from his tragic death.

Officer Brent Scrimshire Murder “I have written and re-written this statement for two years. My children will never see their father again and I will never see my best-friend again,” Scrimshire said. “There are no words to describe how I felt getting that knock at the door about my husband. I spent my 34th birthday in a funeral home picking out my husbands casket.”

BLACK Hot Springs (pitiful excuse for a) man given to multiple life sentences for killing of WHITE Officer Scrimshire
Friends, family and local law enforcement officers who knew and loved HSPD Officer First Class Brent Scrimshire, who was killed in the line of duty on March 10, 2020, were overcome with emotion as Garland County Circuit Court Judge, Hon. Marcia Hearnsberger, informed them in the courtroom Friday morning that the man convicted of the officer’s murder, Kayvon Ward, would spend the rest of his natural life behind bars for the crime, barring appeal.

Officer Brent Scrimshire Murder

[link provided by ANTI-WHITE WATCH]
Anti-White Watch is dedicated to documenting bias, policies, hate and violence directed at ethnic-European people worldwide.

We provide tools to track violent incidents as well as institutional and public figures who take positions harmful to the interests of ethnic-European people.

(Black-on-White)

6369.jpg

Originally posted on NNN forum by VOICE-OF-REASON

Senior News Editor since 2011​

https://www.hotsr.com/news/2020/mar/12/man-woman-charged-in-fatal-shooting-of-/

Man, woman charged in fatal shooting of officer Prosecutor plans to seek death penalty
March 12, 2020 at 5:45 p.m.

194581918_combined_t800.jpg

Capital murder charges were filed Thursday against a local man and woman for the shooting death Tuesday of Hot Springs police Officer 1st Class Brent Scrimshire and the state plans to seek the death penalty on both suspects, Prosecuting Attorney Michelle Lawrence said in a news release.

Kayvon Moshawn Daking Ward, 21, the alleged shooter, who was still being treated Thursday at a local hospital, is charged with capital murder with a felony firearm enhancement, punishable by life in prison or death, aggravated assault on a law enforcement officer, punishable by up to life in prison, and possession of a defaced firearm, punishable by up to six years.

Coriama Hernandez, 20, who lists a Linwood Avenue address, was booked into the detention center shortly before 3 a.m. Wednesday on a 48-hour hold and was charged Thursday as an accomplice to capital murder and with aggravated assault on a law enforcement officer, punishable by up to life in prison.

The charges against both suspects were filed under seal Thursday per an order by Garland County Circuit Court Judge Marcia Hearnsberger and Lawrence noted she also planned to seek a gag order limiting pretrial publicity in the case.

Ward has been sought since Aug. 18, 2019, on unrelated felony warrants for first-degree battery and a misdemeanor count of third-degree battery stemming from allegations he shot Zachary Bennett, 21, following an altercation that day at 315 Grove St. Bennett reportedly sustained non-life-threatening injuries.

Hot Springs police had posted Ward's photo and information to the media and on social media, noting he was to be considered "armed and dangerous" after the August incident.

According to a news release issued by Lawrence, on Tuesday, around 6:30 p.m., Scrimshire conducted a routine traffic stop on a red Nissan Xterra in the 100 block of Kenwood Street after noting the vehicle failed to stop at a stop sign at Hobson and Linwood avenues.

Scrimshire made contact with the driver, later identified as Ward, and noted there was a small child, approximately 2 years old, in the rear of the vehicle who was not in a child safety seat. Scrimshire asked Ward for his driver's license and current proof of insurance and asked him to contact someone to retrieve the child or bring a car seat for the child.

Ward reportedly provided a false name and date of birth at that time. Officer Anthony Larkin arrived to assist Scrimshire and a few minutes later, Hernandez arrived on the scene. The officers asked her what the driver's name was, but she would not provide his name, the release said.

Ward began attempting to exit the vehicle as the officers were speaking with Hernandez. The officers attempted to stop Ward and handcuff him at that point. Ward allegedly told the officers three different times "they were not going to arrest him" and resisted arrest and began "actively fighting both officers."

Hernandez allegedly began pulling and pushing on the officers and yelling at them to stop and leave Ward alone.
Larkin then told Hernandez to get off him and used his arm to push her off.

"Hernandez's actions allowed Kayvon Ward to break free from both officers and run into a fenced-in backyard," the release states.

Once in the backyard, Ward allegedly fired multiple shots at Scrimshire and Larkin and one of the shots struck Scrimshire in the upper torso above his bulletproof vest. Both officers then returned fire striking Ward.

Hernandez allegedly got into the driver's seat of the Nissan and fled the scene of the incident once the shots were fired. A defaced firearm was recovered from underneath Ward.

Both Scrimshire and Ward were transported by LifeNet to local hospitals where Scrimshire was later pronounced dead "as a result of the gunshot wound inflicted upon him by Kayvon Ward," the release states.

http://gunmemorial.org/2020/03/10/officer-brent-scrimshire

Officer Brent Scrimshire, age 33

190037.jpg

Like Quote Reply

Back