Big-lipped groid runs over woman, punches her in the face

Animal Control

(Was Senior Reporter - reactivating account)
9574163_320X240.jpg
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

"Police in Indialantic, Fla., released a computer composite of the man who mugged an 81-year-old widow after hitting her with his vehicle and then punching her in the face several times.

Police hope the sketch will lead them to the man who robbed the woman about 9:15 a.m. Monday as she walked along Palm Avenue.

The man stopped twice and asked the woman for directions to a convenience store, officials said. He then drove around the block again and then struck her with his dark blue or green car.

The man then jumped out of the car, punched the woman in the face several times and struggled to pull her purse away, Local 6 News partner Florida Today reported.

The woman, left lying on the ground, was later assisted by a jogger and taken to the police department to report the inc
ident.

She was taken to Holmes Regional Medical Center in Melbourne where she was treated for her injuries and later released.

Police also believe the robbery could be connected to two others that happened in the same area on July 12.

The robbery suspect from Monday's mugging is described as being in his 20s, driving a dark blue or green car.

"We don't know what the connection is between this quiet community and these incidents," Connor said. "It's just unfortunate."

Why do negroes wear those velcro hairdos, I wonder... Do they think it will hold their "gangsta" winter hats better in the summer?

That is one evil nigger for sure!! Running down a 81 yr old woman and then beating her in the face just to take her purse!! I HATE NIGGERS MORE EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW, if a nigger ever comes up to you for ANY reason, suspect treachery and be prepared to defend your life!! Remember that!

Gman

Teen Arrested For Allegedly Attacking Elderly Woman [Video of feral jig at link]

Nig-Teen Arrested For Allegedly Attacking Elderly Woman

9624883_240X180.jpg

INDIALANTIC, Fla. -- Police said a dangerous criminal was off the streets Thursday. The teenager is accused of terrorizing Brevard County neighborhoods, even running an elderly lady down to steal her purse.

Police in Brevard County were on the 19-year-old's trail for the past three weeks. Detectives said it was only a matter of time before the suspect was caught. Melbourne police stopped him during a traffic stop and then detectives brought him to Indialantic to question him.

Indialantic detectives said 19-year-old Jeremiah Randall Pollard hit an 81-year-old w
oman with his car. It was about three weeks ago when the elderly woman, who did not want her name released, said Pollard asked her for directions to a convenience store. Then, she said, he left and drove back, hit her with the car and got out of the vehicle.

"He hit me a couple of times in the face and pulled me to the pavement and was dragging me around," she said.

Then he got away.

Detectives were looking to catch Pollard, not only for hitting and robbing the elderly woman, but they also said he robbed an 18-year-old Wendy's employee at gunpoint.

"The hunt was on. It was just a matter of looking for him," said Detective Michael Connor, Indialantic Police Department.

Detectives said their real break came when they identified Pollard in the past couple of days. He was caught during a routine traffic stop. Now in police custody, he denies being the bad guy.

"Some of the alibis he tried to give did not pan out," Connor said.

The elderly victim said she feels
relieved that Pollard is in handcuffs and in police custody. Though she doesn't want to come face to face with him again, she did have something to say to the man she said punched her and robbed her.

"Straighten up yourself, young man. There's a good world out there and be a part of it, not against it," she said.

Pollard is facing a number of charges for both robbery incidents. He was taken to the Brevard County jail on no bond.

Hold-on!
Nigger sez he didn't "do it."
Police have the wrong "man."

9625231_240X180.jpg

I didn't do it," the suspect, Jeremiah Pollard, 19, said after his arrest.

Police said Pollard's hair may have been his undoing.

The 80-year-old victim couldn't handle seeing her attacker.

"I just about fainted, really," she said.

She remembered her attacker's hair and his intense stare, and she described him to a police sketch artist.

From there, police identified Pollard and showed the 80-year-old, who does not want to be identified, a lineup.

"It was just so traumatic to see that face again," she said.

Police said [COLO
R="red"]Pollard robbed and beat the woman[/COLOR] and left her with injuries that still haven't quite healed.

They're also charging him with robbing a Wendy's and said they will seek to add charges for allegedly robbing an elderly man in the same neighborhood. The man's attacker was masked.

LINK

Wow... they have the wrong man? I guess they should set this nigger free, then. After all, he needs to return to his studies in chemistry and linguistics. Surely someone that looks like this:

9624883_240X180.jpg

...would be a tremendous loss to society.

...would be a tremendous loss to society.

Yes..it would Animal Control thanks for stating this fact.

I dare say that this feral nigger could raise human cognition to a new level if it were not so primal and animalistic. Perhaps, niggers are cursed in such way that they may never escape their boon instincts and lead us collectively to new plateaus in the sciences? All of them are just-on-verge of ground breaking discoveries according to their friends and mothers. Are they forever cursed to repeat generations of jungle, jigaboo madness?

It would be better to see society put a black plastic bag over the animal's head and then lead it to a nice tree for swinging. Perhaps inquisitive students could do a sketch? Or calculate the animal's capillary surface area and the required time in milliseconds until the full conversion of usable oxygen complete
s and his brain stem starves from the lack of rich hemoglobin? Perhaps this is his contribution?

Yes, society would lose of course, but still...might it gain? Perhaps he could provide a classic aphorism that would be remembered for generations just before he strangles?

I would expect only nigger babble and grunting but there is hope if he is strung up properly. :)

Rasp said:
The elderly victim said she feels relieved that Pollard is in handcuffs and in police custody. Though she doesn't want to come face to face with him again, she did have something to say to the man she said punched her and robbed her.

"Straighten up yourself, young man. There's a good world out there and be a part of it, not against it," she said.

QUOTE]

Strange quote by this no doubt white TNB victim. I would have wanted this boons head on a spike myself!!

Gman

Back