Biden Meeting With Hunter and His Business Associates to Set Up “Flippin’ Gigantic” Business Deal

Apollonian

Guest Columnist
Re: No honor among thieves, suckers: former associate rats-out dear Hunter--when it rains, it pours,

Uncovered Photos Show VP Joe Biden Meeting With Hunter and His Business Associates to Set Up “Flippin’ Gigantic” Business Deal

Link: http://www.yourdestinationnow.com/2021/07/uncovered-photos-show-vp-joe-biden.html

July 03, 2021
  
It keeps adding up and it’s looking worse and worse for Old Joe.

Shocking emails and photos were uncovered by The Daily Mail that prove Joe Biden LIED about his knowledge and involvement in his son’s corrupt business dealings while he was Vice President. The new revelations from Hunter’s laptop give a look into how he used Joe’s influence as VP to facilitate ‘flippin gigantic’ deals across the world while using Air Force 2 as his personal charter.

In the photos from November 19th 2015, Joe and Hunter are smiling and hugging Mexican billionaires Carlos Slim and Miguel Alemán Velasco after a ‘private meeting’ that took place in the vice president’s office.

Now this guy is sitting in the White House.

It was also revealed that Biden, while on an official trip to Mexico City, flew Hunter and his business partner with him on Air Force 2 so they could put together their lucrative deal with the Alemán’s that would also benefit the Ukranian energy company Burisma.

We are arriving late tonight on Air Force 2 to MX City. We will be there for Thursday – I’m attending meeting w/ President N w/ Dad. Jeff is with me on lane [sic] and we will be with us all day,” Hunter wrote on February 24, 2016.

Hunter and his business partner Jeff Cooper began working to secure their “gigantic” payoff from corrupt businesses in Mexico in 2013. They targeted Slim and Alemán because of their deep pockets and influence over a state-owned oil company called Pemex.

This is setting up to be flippin’ gigantic brother.” – Jeff Cooper to Hunter Biden February 26th, 2013.

In 2014, after about a year of talks, Burisma added Hunter to their payroll so he could complete their plan to ‘cash in’ by ‘taking part in the privatization’ of Pemex. He also explained his 50% cut that he would be getting out of the deal.

I (in full disclosure) will most likely be granted equity (commensurate with Devon) from the Burisma side. I am also currently 50% of the equity of the U.S. Entity that conceivably would partner with the Alemán group.”

Even after all of the meetings and extensive favors, the Mexican oil deal did not go exactly as planned. In 2016, after receiving pressure from fellow board members at Burisma, Hunter expressed frustration to Alemán for not following their accepted quid pro quo.

I’ve looked at what your family has done and want to follow in that tradition . . . We have been talking about business deals for 7 years. And I really appreciate you letting me stay at your resort villa . . . but I have brought every single person you have ever asked me to bring to the F’ing White House and the Vice President’s house and the inauguration and then you go completely silent . . . “You make me feel like I’ve done something to offend you.”

This is just the latest evidence of rampant misuse of Biden’s influence to enrich his family members. At some point, this administration will have to answer for the president’s denials about his knowledge and involvement in Hunter’s worldwide cash-grab.

The White House has not provided any comment after repeated attempts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Explicit images of Hunter Biden leaked​

Link: https://www.rt.com/news/556765-video-leaked-nude-hunter-biden-gun/

The New York Post and Radar Online outlet have claimed President Biden’s son acquired a firearm illegally
Explicit images of Hunter Biden leaked

Hunter Biden © Kris Connor / WireImage / Getty Images

US President Joe Biden’s 52-year-old son Hunter has found himself at the center of another budding scandal. Footage has been leaked to the media, featuring him naked, with a gun in one hand, accompanied by a woman, who several media outlets have described as a prostitute.
Reports suggest Biden junior had previously lied about his drug addiction to purchase the firearm.
The New York Post published several screenshots from the clip, which was in turn sourced from Radar Online website. According to the latter, the video was shot on October 17, 2018. In its articles, the Post described the president’s son as “casually wav[ing] around a handgun and even point[ing] it at the camera.” The paper also noted that the objects seen in the background in one of the screenshots look like crack cocaine and drug paraphernalia used to smoke it.
Since Hunter Biden has publicly acknowledged that he was struggling with drug addiction on several occasions, authorities could not have given him permission to carry a firearm, the Post surmised.
The outlet proceeded to reference another scandal, featuring Biden junior and weapons, which took place less than a week after the newly-leaked footage is said to have been recorded.
Reported on by Politico last year, the incident also involved Hunter Biden’s sister-in-law, Hallie Biden, who he was reportedly in a romantic relationship with at the time. The woman allegedly took away her partner’s gun and threw it in a trash can behind a grocery store. According to the outlet, when she returned to pick it up minutes later, the firearm was gone.
Recalling the case in several text messages in 2019, which were subsequently leaked to the New York Post, Hunter admitted that Hallie believed he “would harm [himself] due to [his] drug and alcohol problem and [their] volatile relationship.”
The president’s son was quoted as referring to the gun as “my 38.” According to the published text messages, Biden junior “freaked when [he] saw it was missing 10 minutes after she took it and when she went back to get it after [he] scared the s**t out of her it was gone.”

Man behind Hunter Biden laptop leak sues mediaREAD MORE: Man behind Hunter Biden laptop leak sues media

Politico claimed to have obtained copies of the Firearms Transaction Record and a receipt for the missing gun dated October 12, 2018.
The documents indicated that the president’s son responded “no” to a question on the form asking: “Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?” That is despite having been discharged from the Navy Reserve after testing positive for cocaine five years prior, as well as having belatedly admitted to drug use himself, the article pointed out.
Politico surmised that Biden junior had lied, noting that technically that was a felony.
No charges were ever brought against anyone in connection with the incident, according to the report.
The New York Post noted that the latest video featuring Hunter Biden has surfaced at a time when the US was reeling from a rash of mass shootings that left at least 15 people dead and 61 injured across the country.
Responding to the latest cases of gun violence, President Joe Biden last Thursday called on Congress to pass new gun-control regulations as well as to “ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.” In his televised address, Biden, among other things, argued that the “Second Amendment, like all other rights, is not absolute.”
The Post quoted Republican senator, Ron Johnson, who had slammed Biden’s apparent hypocrisy.
“Before proposing or passing any new federal gun legislation the Biden administration ought to enforce existing laws, regardless of who is violating them, even if that person is the president’s son,” the Wisconsin lawmaker charged.
He added that his letters to the U.S. Secret Service, FBI and ATF over the incident involving Hunter Biden’s gun dumped in a trash can behind a grocery store had yielded no meaningful response. “Unsurprisingly,” as Johnson concluded.

Hunter's Contact List Should Be Evidence For Treason​

By Mark Gruber | Sunday, 03 July 2022 16:45

Link: https://www.blabber.buzz/conservati...hould-be-evidence-for-treason?utm_source=c-pm

Hunter's Contact List Should Be Evidence For Treason

Hunter Biden’s hard drive contained an enviable lineup of contacts for top US officials tasked with overseeing the US-China relationship, and at least 10 senior Google executives — introducing new questions regarding the extent to which Joe Biden’s well-connected son could have leveraged his connections for personal profit, The Post has realized.

Many of the top-level government officials would have been in position to assist Hunter Biden’s business aspirations in China throughout his father’s term as vice president from 2008 to 2016. During that period, he infamously looked to capitalize from his family name and connections — often while his father operated sensitive state business.
As for the Google brain trust, one former exec there explained to The Post that Hunter Biden wanted the tech giant’s cash for Chinese ventures, and that several of the company’s bigwigs wound up working for the Obama-Biden administration

throughout his father’s vice presidency.
Among the names and personal cell phone numbers of the dozens of government officials and federal employees discovered in the infamous laptop Hunter Biden abandoned at a Delaware computer repair shop in April 2019: John Kerry and Max Baucus, who worked as Secretary of State and U.S. Ambassador to China, respectively, throughout the Biden vice presidency. The Post

reached Kerry’s answering machine when it called the number listed in the laptop. Baucus had a Chinese phone number listed and The Post was unable to reach him.

Hunter Biden and his dad had been active in China for a long time.
In 2013, Hunter Biden tagged along on Air Force 2 when his father went to Beijing to visit with Xi Jinping. The vice president was looking to de-escalate tensions in the South China Sea, yet his son was looking to deal, paying a visit to Jonathan Li, a Chinese financier who ran the private-equity fund Bohai Capital. He even finagled a handshake between Li and the elder Biden.

Ten days later the Chinese business license

for Bohai Harvest — a new company that would invest Chinese cash in projects outside the nation that Hunter Biden had been attempting to launch for over a year — was approved by Chinese officials.
Hunter would be wined, dined and feted by Chinese oligarchs during his father’s term in office. Ye Jianming, boss of CEFC China Energy Co., even gave him an $80,000 diamond as a gift. The rock later became an albatross throughout his divorce proceedings with wife Kathleen Buhle.

In addition to meeting with Hunter’s business partners at the White House, Joe Biden was identified as a recipient of a 10% equity stake in a company created for a joint venture with CEFC. He was referred to in emails as “the big guy,” according to former Hunter Biden business partner Tony Bobulinski.

WH Press Secretary Refuses To Explain Why Joe Biden Left Voicemail For Hunter About Chinese Business Dealings​

Infowars.com
July 5th 2022, 5:11 pm

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/wh-p...l-for-hunter-about-chinese-business-dealings/

Puppet president previously insisted he never discussed Chinese business dealings with crackhead son.

Joe Biden’s press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was left struggling to answer why Joe Biden had left a voicemail to his crackhead son Hunter Biden about his Chinese business dealings when the puppet president explicitly denied doing so.

When asked by Fox News reporter Peter Doocy during a White House press briefing on Tuesday why Biden had left the suspicious voicemail to Hunter, Jean-Pierre struggled to provide an explanation before trying to pivot.

“Why is there a voicemail of the president talking to his son about his overseas business dealings, if the president has said he’s never spoken to his son about his overseas business dealings?” Doocy asked.

Jean-Pierre replied: “First, I’ll say what the president said stands. So, if that’s what the president said, that’s what stands.”

White House Press Secretary Refuses To Answer Question About A Voicemail Of President Biden Talking To His Son About His Overseas Business Dealings@pdoocy: “Are you disputing that that is the President’s voice on that voicemail?” pic.twitter.com/gxKCfm7OJe
— The Columbia Bugle ?? (@ColumbiaBugle) July 5, 2022

After once again referencing the voicemail Biden left Hunter pertaining to his China business deals that was recovered from Hunter’s laptop, he asked, “How is that not him talking to his son about his overseas business dealings?”

Jean-Pierre then shut down, asserting: “From this podium, I’m not going to talk about alleged materials from the laptop.”

Doocy pressed further: “Are you disputing that’s the president’s voice on the voicemail?”

Jean-Pierre repeated her talking point: “I am not going to talk about alleged materials from the laptop. It is not happening. I will refer you to, uh, to his son’s representative.”

The voicemail, recovered from Hunter’s laptop last month, reveals Joe Biden knew of Hunter Biden’s dealings in China, specifically with a Chinese oil tycoon accused of economic crimes which Hunter called the “fucking spy chief of China.”

“Hey pal, it’s Dad,” Joe Biden said. “It’s 8:15 on Wednesday night. If you get a chance, just give me a call. Nothing urgent. I just wanted to talk to you.”

“I thought the article released online, it’s going to be printed tomorrow in the Times, was good,” Biden continued. “I think you’re clear. And anyway if you get a chance, give me a call, I love you.”

Biden had repeatedly denied discussing foreign business dealings with his son Hunter during his presidential campaign and as puppet president.

“I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” Biden insisted in 2019.

Biden reiterated the same point during the 2020 presidential debates.

Biden denies that he and Hunter ever discussed the details of his professional life. Not when Hunter was in Burisma, and not even when he was AG of Delaware.
Which is awkward if you know that Hunter was never AG of DE or anywhere else. That was Beau pic.twitter.com/nX4bnijcav
— BigDocket (@TSBigMoney) October 16, 2019

Of course, troves of evidence and information obtained through Hunter’s laptop and from former associates like Tony Bobulinski totally contradict Biden’s claims.

Here’s 3 minutes of news reports showing Joe Biden knew all about Hunter’s foreign business dealings. pic.twitter.com/v6puck4I8b
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) July 5, 2022

Notably, Biden had even claimed Hunter’s laptop from hell was “Russian disinformation” in 2020.

The liberal New York Times and Washington Post finally confirmed the laptop’s authenticity a year after the New York Post initially released the bombshell story about the puppet president’s crackhead son.

Leaked Video Of Hunter Biden With Hooker That He Owed $10,000

‘F**k my stepmother for being a selfish, silly entitled ****.’ Unearthed texts reveal Hunter cruelly insulted Jill Biden​

by Daily Mail
July 9th 2022, 7:17 am

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/fk-m...ts-reveal-hunter-cruelly-insulted-jill-biden/

Hunter Biden blamed First Lady Jill Biden for forcing him to go back to rehab – calling her a ‘selfish silly entitled c***’, ‘a moron’, ‘stupid’, and ‘vain’ – after she offered him a house and sent him loving messages.

Related: Video: Greenwald Slams Hunter Biden Laptop Coverup As “Biggest Media Fraud” In A Decade

Video: Hunter Biden Filmed Himself Smoking Crack In Deprivation Tank Detox Paid For By Joe Biden

The biting insults were made behind his stepmother’s back in text messages on a newly uncovered backup of Hunter’s cell phone stored on his abandoned laptop.

The vicious verbal attack, appears to be over Hunter’s family asking him to go back to rehab in winter of 2018.

In an exasperated text to his uncle, Jim Biden, on December 28, 2018, Hunter wrote that Jill and his then lover, his brother’s widow, Hallie, ‘created a drama’ that prompted Joe Biden to suggest he spend a month getting clean from drugs and alcohol.

'F**k my stepmother for being a selfish, silly entitled ****.' Unearthed texts reveal Hunter cruelly insulted Jill Biden behind her back – even after she sent him loving messages and offered him a house – after he was pushed to return to rehab https://t.co/D20YkYtYXy
— Daily Mail Online (@MailOnline) July 8, 2022

Read more [ck site link, above, top]

FBI Sabotaged Hunter Biden Evidence To Derail Investigation: Whistleblowers​

BY TYLER DURDEN
TUESDAY, JUL 26, 2022 - 04:55 AM

Link: https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/f...iden-probe-derail-investigation-whistleblower

Several FBI whistleblowers say that the agency's probe into Hunter Biden was internally sabotaged during the 2020 election in order to derail the investigation, after agents wrongfully deemed verified evidence as "disinformation" to ignore.

According to Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA), agents investigating Hunter "opened an assessment which was used by an FBI headquarters team to improperly discredit negative Hunter Biden information as disinformation and caused investigative activity to cease," adding that his office received "a significant number of protected communications from highly credible whistleblowers" regarding the investigation.
Grassley added that "verified and verifiable derogatory information on Hunter Biden was falsely labeled as disinformation," according to the Washington Examiner.
FBI supervisory intelligence agent Brian Auten opened in August 2020 the assessment that was later used by the agency, according to the disclosures. One of the whistleblowers claimed the FBI assistant special agent in charge of the Washington field office, Timothy Thibault, shut down a line of inquiry into Hunter Biden in October 2020 despite some of the details being known to be true at the time.
A whistleblower also said Thibault “ordered closed” an “avenue of additional derogatory Hunter Biden reporting," according to Grassley, even though “all of the reporting was either verified or verifiable via criminal search warrants.” The senator said Thibault “ordered the matter closed without providing a valid reason as required” and that FBI officials “subsequently attempted to improperly mark the matter in FBI systems so that it could not be opened in the future,” according to the disclosures.
The whistleblowers say investigators from FBI headquarters were "in communication with FBI agents responsible for the Hunter Biden information targeted by Mr. Auten's assessment," and that their findings on whether the claims were in fact disinformation were placed "in a restricted access sub-file" in September 2020, according to Grassley, who added that the disclosures "appear to indicate that there was a scheme in place among certain FBI officials to undermine derogatory information connected to Hunter Biden by falsely suggesting it was disinformation."

Grassley summarized the new allegations in a Monday letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland and FBI Director Christopher Wray.
The Examiner notes that FBI agent Auten was involved in the Trump-Russia investigation, including interviewing Christopher Steele's primary source, Igor Danchenko.
According to Grassley, the "volume and consistency" of the allegations regarding the handling of the Hunter Biden probe "substantiate their credibility."
The assessment by Auten in August 2020 was opened the same month Grassley and Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) received a briefing from the FBI “that purportedly related to our Biden investigation and a briefing for which the contents were later leaked in order to paint the investigation in a false light,” Grassley said. The senator said Senate Democrats asked for a briefing in July 2020 “from the very same FBI HQ team that discredited the derogatory Hunter Biden information.”
The FBI inquiry into Hunter Biden reportedly began as a tax investigation, then expanded into a scrutiny of potential money-laundering and foreign lobbying; the DOJ has declined to hand over investigative details. -Washington Examiner
Thibault, the FBI agent who allegedly quashed the Hunter probe, may have violated the Hatch act in 2020 after making posts on social media which were critical of then-president Donald Trump and former AG William Barr.
Also notable - Hunter had the numbers of several FBI agents in his iCloud contacts.

Joe Biden, top Democrats, and virtually the entire mainstream media dismissed the Hunter Biden laptop story as Russian disinformation when bombshell allegations from the New York Post emerged weeks before the 2020 election. In March 2021, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence released a report claiming that figures tied to Russian intelligence promoted "misleading or unsubstantiated allegations" about Joe Biden.

Grassley to Garland and Wra... by Washington Examiner

Another great news story fm FOX News/Carlson describing the satanic-globalist crime front and assault, including the judicial terrorism, then specifically by the Bidens, featuring creepy Joe, colluding w. his dear son, Hunter

OH MY, THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING: Biden Family Whistleblower Tony Bobulinski Says Top FBI Official Tim Thibault Buried Info He Gave to Bureau on Biden Family Criminal Acts​

By Jim Hoft
Published September 2, 2022 at 4:09pm

Link: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...au-biden-family-criminal-acts/?utm_source=Gab

hunter-biden-ids.jpg

Back on October 22, 2020, Tony Bobulinski held a press conference that has since been viewed over 2 million times. Bobulinski is the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings which was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family.
In his press conference, Bobulinski claimed he met with Joe Biden at the Beverly Hilton on May 2, 2017. Tony Bobulinski was joined by Hunter Biden, Jim Biden and Joe Biden and they discussed the Biden family’s business plans with the Chinese.

TRENDING: Prosecutors Identify Psychotic Police Captain Who Beat the Hell Out of Woman with Metal Baton Nearly to Death and Bashed Her in the Face on Jan. 6th

It was also during this press conference that Tony Bobulinski shared the infamous email that described the payment schedule including 10% held for the Big Guy, who is Joe Biden.
big-guy-cash-from-hunter.jpg

Later, Bobulinski sent a text to Jim Biden, Joe Biden’s brother, on the same day, May 2, 2017, saying: “Great to meet u and spend some time together, please thank Joe for his time, was great to talk thx Tony b.”
Joe Biden famously lied to the American public at a 2020 presidential debate when he claimed that his son Hunter Biden didn’t make money in China or engage in unethical overseas business deals. During the debate Biden said, ‘My son has not made money in terms of this thing about, talking about China.’
This was clearly a lie.
And now there is more evidence of Joe Biden’s meeting with Bobulinski at the Beverly Hilton.
Joe Biden spoke at Milken Institute Global Conference in 2017. It was held at the Beverly Hilton, the same hotel where he met with Tony Bobulinski the night before.
biden-beverly-milken-institute-.jpg

BEVERLY HILLS, CA – MAY 03: Former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden speak during the Milken Institute Global Conference 2017 at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on May 3, 2017 in Beverly Hills, California. (Photo by Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images)
Yaacov Apelbaum also produced several items of evidence — previously reported by Joe Hoft at The Gateway Pundit — confirming Bobulinski’s assertions are legit. Apelbaum even has evidence of payments from China.
china-payment-hunter.jpg

The Washington Free Beacon reported:
The witness, Tony Bobulinski, now has concerns that the former official, Timothy Thibault, helped bury information about his dealings with the Biden family that he gave the FBI, sources told the Washington Free Beacon. Thibault retired from the FBI last week amid allegations from whistleblowers that he shut down an investigation into an avenue of “derogatory” information about Hunter Biden in October 2020. Senate Republicans began scrutinizing Thibault earlier this year over anti-Trump rhetoric he posted on social media.
It had been unclear what role Thibault played in the Biden investigation, which began in 2018. But his oversight of Bobulinski means he oversaw one of the most significant witnesses to come forward with information about the Bidens’ business links to China. The FBI interviewed Bobulinski for five hours on Oct. 23, 2020, after Bobulinski publicly disputed Joe Biden’s claim to have never discussed business with his son. Bobulinski said he met with Hunter and Joe Biden in May 2017 to discuss a multimillion-dollar deal with CEFC China Energy, a Chinese energy conglomerate with ties to Chinese military intelligence. The California-based businessman also said Joe Biden is “the big guy” referenced in cryptic emails discussing equity payments from their business deals.
“In my hour-long meeting with Joe Biden we discussed Biden family business dealings with the Chinese, with which he was plainly familiar,” Bobulinski said at a press conference before his FBI interview. Text messages show Bobulinski and Hunter Biden arranging a meeting with Joe Biden at the Beverly Hills Hilton. Emails from Biden’s abandoned laptop show extensive discussions about CEFC China Energy.
Advertisement - story continues below

The New York Post reported earlier this year that a grand jury witness was asked to identify “the big guy” referenced in the emails sent to Biden and Bobulinski. Bobulinski, however, has not been contacted by the U.S. attorney or called before the grand jury, sources told the Free Beacon. According to the sources, Bobulinski’s attorneys had multiple interactions with Thibault after Bobulinski’s FBI interview. They said Thibault told Bobulinski’s lawyers the FBI would reach out if additional information was needed, but that the bureau has not made contact with Bobulinski since then.
Hat Tip to Lee Stranahan for providing research on this post.

Sen. Chuck Grassley Questions Whether Prosecutors Have All The Evidence Against Hunter Biden Due To FBI Interference​

Link: https://theconservativeview.com/sen...against-hunter-biden-due-to-fbi-interference/

shutterstock_689588443-696x459.jpg

Republican Senator Chuck Grassley (Iowa), the ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, questioned whether federal prosecutors have all of the relevant evidence they need to make a case against Hunter Biden after an FBI agent accused of suppressing evidence retired.

On July 25, Grassley sent a letter to Christopher Wray about FBI Agent Timothy Thibault. The first line of that letter states: “On May 31, 2022, I wrote to you regarding likely violations of Federal laws, regulations and Federal Bureau of Investigation (“FBI”) guidelines by Assistant Special Agent in Charge (“ASAC”) Timothy Thibault of the Washington Field Office (“WFO”) based on a pattern of active public partisanship in his then public social media content.”

In late August, the FBI confirmed that Thibault retired, but his retirement only confirms to some the wrongdoing of which he has been accused.
Grassley spoke from the Senate floor on Wednesday to discuss whistleblower claims against Thibault. He asked, “Some reports have noted that the Hunter Biden criminal probe is ongoing, therefore how can the allegations of Thibault shutting down investigative activity relating to Hunter Biden be credible?”
Answering his own question, Grassley said, “The whistleblower disclosures to me relate to investigative activity and avenues of information that originated separately from the ongoing Hunter Biden criminal probe. That’s why the allegations I’ve brought forward are so important – we’re dealing with a separate category of potentially criminal information relating to Hunter Biden that the FBI has within its possession.”
Later in his speech to the Senate, he confirmed that his letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray was never answered. He asked for six reasonable documents with relevant information that the Senate Judiciary Committee could use to better understand Thibault’s role in the investigation, none of which have been received.
While Thibault has denied wrongdoing in the case, the sheer number of whistleblower complaints along with the nature in which information has been withheld by the FBI, many in Congress find Thibault’s denial difficult to believe.

Tony Bobulinski: Joe Biden 'chairman' of corrupt family business​

Link: https://www.wnd.com/2022/10/tony-bo...aking&ats_es=877d8f9a1959c44b3afe5f1c95cdf666

[see vid(s) at site link, above]

Former Hunter Biden partner speaks again to Tucker Carlson​

Art Moore
By Art Moore
Published October 4, 2022 at 7:53pm

Tony Bobulinski in an interview airing Oct. 4, 2022, on Tucker Carlson Tonight (Video screenshot)

Tony Bobulinski in an interview airing Oct. 4, 2022, on "Tucker Carlson Tonight" (Video screenshot)
Toby Bobulinski's interview with Fox News' Tucker Carlson weeks before the 2020 election confirmed the blockbuster New York Post stories on Hunter Biden's abandoned laptop, providing evidence Joe Biden not only knew about his son's international business deals with the likes of Chinese Communist Party firms and Russian oligarchs, he profited from them.
Now, in a new interview airing Tuesday night, Bobulinski – who was hired by the Bidens to form the partnership with a Chinese energy firm at the center of the CCP's major initiative to assert global dominance – makes it clear that Joe Biden effectively served as the chairman of the board.
Bobulinski, a retired lieutenant in the U.S. Navy, told Carlson there are "hundreds of data points" showing Joe Biden was acting as "the chairman."
Noting a company's board chairman typically is not involved in the day-to-day operations, he said that that essentially "was Joe Biden's role in the family business ventures."
"And not just my venture," he said, referring to the deal with CEFC China Energy, but many around the world.

See the clip: [ck site link, above, top]

In the interview Tuesday, Bobulinski also charges Hunter Biden committed crimes against his business partners, alleging the president's son tampered with key documents to funnel more than $5 million into a company he owned.
"It’s called fraud," Bobulinski told Carlson.
Bobulinski has said he went public because Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, claimed his charges were part of a "Russian disinformation" campaign and had been retracted.
Further, the FBI ignored his evidence, he said.
In the interview broadcast Tuesday, Bobulinski said top FBI investigative agent Timothy Thibault promised two years ago to follow up after Bobulinski began cooperating and providing evidence.
"I haven't heard from him since. Nor have my lawyers," Bobulinski said.
"That's shocking," Carlson said.
"Uh, shocking, that would be one adjective," Bobulinski replied.
See Bobulinski's remarks about the FBI:

In April, the New York Post reported a grand jury witness in the investigation of Hunter and his business dealings was asked to identify the "big guy" who, according to an email on the laptop, was to receive a 10% cut of a deal with the CEFC China Energy.
Bobulinski confirmed in the October 2020 interview with Carlson the "big guy" was Joe Biden. And the author of the email, business partner James Gilliar, said the same.
Bobulinski said he met twice face-to-face with Joe Biden, and it was clear that the former vice president – as the true head of the family business enterprise – was vetting him for the position.

Bobulinski stated during his Oct. 22, 2020, news conference that Joe Biden's repeated claims that he never discussed his son's business was a lie. The former Biden business partner held up three smartphones he used during that period that he said contained emails, texts and other documentation supporting his claims. He said Hunter Biden and Gilliar, a former British SAS officer, were "paranoid" about keeping Joe Biden's involvement secret, instructing that it should be discussed only in person.
Bobulinski said he had received a text from Gilliar pleading with him to remain silent, warning that "if you go public, you will bury us."

See Bobulinski's October 2020 news conference: [ck site link, above, top]

Late to the story by at least 16 months, the Washington Post reported earlier this year on "verified emails illuminating" the CEFC China Energy deal, for which Hunter Biden was paid nearly $5 million, and other business relationships.
The Chinese firm is the capitalist arm of Xi Jinping's "Belt and Road Initiative," which is regarded as the centerpiece of the Communist Party government's foreign policy. The initiative, which was incorporated into the Constitution of China in 2017, is investing in infrastructure projects in nearly 70 countries around the world to advance Beijing’s objective of assuming global leadership. Critics call it "debt-trap diplomacy," resulting in Beijing taking control over developing nations and even more advanced nations seeking economic relief.

Back