Benedict BIDEN's SECRET POLICE violate Constitution with Midnight RAID on Trump's home

NNN Reposter

Reposter
http://nnnforum.net/forums/#Top-of-page
Crime family Boss BIDEN uses his falsely acquired power to bring his personal SECRET FEDERAL POLICE
to the home of his political rival

ONCE UPON A TIME - NOT THAT LONG AGO - WHEN THE "UNITED STATES" was a supposed DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC
UNDER THE SPIRTUAL PROTECTION OF THE REVERED CONSTITUTION

THE FOURTH AMMENDMENT - PART OF THE 'BILL OF AMERICAN CITIZEN'S RIGHTS In the CONSTITUTION

The United States Constitution Fourth Amendment has been put into place to protect the rights of citizens against unreasonable searches and seizure by law enforcement authorities. The Fourth Amendment was passed in 1789 and later ratified in December 15, 1971. The Fourth Amendment offers protection and prohibits unreasonable searches and seizures.

Trump asks ‘every American patriot’ to donate as he fundraises off FBI’s Mar-a-Lago raid
Stalins-secret-police.jpg
These are dark times for our Nation, as my beautiful home, Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, was raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents,” the email began, using the same language Trump used to confirm the raid on his Truth Social platform.

Nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before, and it’s important that you know that it wasn’t just my home that was violated — it was the home of every patriotic American who I have been fighting for since that iconic moment I came down the Golden Escalators in 2015,” the email continued as it appealed for contributions.

The message went on to say that Trump “stood up to the Radical Left’s corruption,” but claimed his opponents are still trying to thwart him following his administration’s successes.

Hunter Biden Breathes Sigh Of Relief As FBI Raid Team Passes By His House On Way to Mar-A-Lago – Babylon Bee

Tucker: Biden’s new secret police force
The DOJ announced the creation of a new “domestic terrorism unit” that will target quote “anti-authority ideologies” — ideas that are now apparently illegal.

Biden’s Secret Police Laced with Corruption as Bribes are Taken

Biden’s Secret Police Raid Donald Trump’s Home. It’s America’s Night of the Long Knives

Last week I explained why America’s Oligarchy is speaking and acting like Nazis. Our elites believe that the people stabbed them in the back by voting for Donald Trump. So they declared him a traitor and his supporters second-class citizens. Then they weaponized our government the way some tinpot dictatorship would, to root out domestic opposition, which is now de facto illegal.

And now it has come to this, to the FBI raiding the home of President Donald Trump, to look for materials it can use to prosecute him and prevent his re-election. I’d say that this is the kind of thing that happens in places like Venezuela or Liberia, but I don’t like to mix metaphors.

Anyway, in such Third World countries, the thugs taking over aren’t usually fanatical ideologues possessed by demons. They’re just power-hungry thieves. You can buy them off with cash.

Tucker calls out deep corruption, says Biden using FBI as “secret police” to recover his daughter’s damning diary*

Back