Bahraini Women's Rights Activist Attacks Islamic Clerics for child-sex Fatwas

José María

Registered
Reference: Bahrain - From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bahrain, officially the Kingdom of Bahrain (Arabic: مملكة البحرين Mamlakat al-Baḥrayn), is a borderless island country in the Persian Gulf (Southwest Asia/Middle East, Asia). Saudi Arabia lies to the west and is connected to Bahrain by the King Fahd Causeway (officially opened on November 25, 1986), and Qatar is to the south across the Persian Gulf. The Qatar–Bahrain Friendship Bridge, currently being planned, will link Bahrain to Qatar as the longest fixed link in the world.
In terms of geographic size Bahrain is the smallest Arab country.

Fatwas Authorizing Sexual Abuse of Children

Following are excerpts from an interview with Bahraini women's rights activist Ghada Jamshir , which aired on Al-Arabiya TV on December 21, 2005.
Interviewer: What do you have against the Shari'a courts?

Ghada Jamshir: I have a lot against them. What they have done to the Bahraini women is not a trivial matter. For years women have been going into these courts, only to be oppressed and treated unjustly. We have reached the point that we say: enough. We have reached the breaking point.

[...]

Ghada Jamshir: Does the Islamic Shari'a authorize mut'ah marriages? Does the Islamic Shari'a authorize mut'ah-- temporary marriages -- according to the following classification: "Pleasure from sexual contact with her thighs." They have: "Pleasure from sexual touching." "pleasure from sexual contact with her breasts." "Pleasure from a little girl." Do you know what "pleasure from a little girl" means? It means that they derive sexual pleasure from a girl aged two, three, or four.

Interviewer: Let's not go into details...

Ghada Jamshir: Let me tell you what "Pleasure from sexual contact with her thighs" means...

Interviewer: Don't give me the details...

Ghada Jamshir: This is a violation of children's rights! This constitutes sexual assault of the girl. What does "pleasure from sexual contact with her thighs" mean? It means deriving sexual pleasure from an infant. How old is an infant? One year, a year and a half, a few months?

Is it conceivable for a grown man to have sex with an infant girl? And you people tell me that the Islamic Sharia authorizes this? Forget about the mut'ah. Let's talk about misyar. What do misyar marriages mean? You said that I'm a Sunni and that's why I'm attacking the Shiites. No!
Mohamed married a 6 years old girl!

In Iran you can marry a 9 years old girl because at that age Mohamed had sexual relations with his wife.

Speaking of Persia, the infamous Ayatollah Khomeini has written the following on this matter:

"A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However he should not penetrate, sodomising the child is OK. If the man penetrates and damages the child then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however does not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girls sister."
--From Khomeini's book, "Tahrirolvasyleh", vol. 4, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990.

Also this wonderful gem of Shiite doctrine:

"A man can have sex with animals such as sheep, cows, camels and so on. However he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village, however selling the meat to the next door village should be fine."--ibid.

Back