ANGRY BLACK former student: At least 3 killed in St. Louis high school shooting, WHITE female teacher, black female student, six (black) students shot

NNN Reposter

Reposter

BLACK: At least 3 killed in St. Louis high school shooting, including suspect, a former student​

ModerationJump to newWatch
•••
[IMG alt="Arheel's Uncle"]http://www.nnnforum.net/forums/data/avatars/m/8/8047.jpg?1630197967[/IMG]

Arheel's Uncle

Senior Reporter​

www.foxnews.com

At least 3 killed in St. Louis high school shooting, including suspect, a former student

At least two students were shot inside a St. Louis public high school on Monday, school administrators announced. The two students are being transported to the hospital.
www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com
Crime

Published October 24, 2022 6:52pm EDT

At least 3 killed in St. Louis high school shooting, including suspect, a former student​

St. Louis Police say eight people were transported to the hospital, and the shooter is dead​

By Louis Casiano , Anders Hagstrom | Fox NewS

Families reunited and emergency workers on the scene following St. Louis school shooting

At least 6 rushed to hospital with various injuries following St. Louis high school shooting. (Credit: KMOV)
At least three people were killed in a shooting at a St. Louis, Missouri high school on Monday, including the shooter, a former student who graduated last year, a woman and a teenage girl, authorities said.
St. Louis Public Schools announced earlier Monday that eight people, including at least two students, had been transported to a local hospital, following gunfire at Central Visual and Performing Arts high school.
The shooter was identified Monday evening as Orlando Harris, 19, who graduated from the school last year. He has no prior criminal history and investigators were trying to determine a motive for the shooting.

Hours after shots rang out, St. Louis Police Chief Michael Sack said the doors to the school were locked, something that "bought time" for school security officers to react.
"The security staff did an outstanding job identifying the suspect’s efforts to enter and immediately notified other staff and ensured that we were contacted," he said.
MISSOURI ELEMENTARY SCHOOL SITTING ON RADIOACTIVE CONTAMINATION, REPORT FINDS
A member of the St. Louis Police Department investigates the scene of a shooting at Central Visual and Performing Arts High School Monday, Oct. 24, 2022, in St. Louis.

A member of the St. Louis Police Department investigates the scene of a shooting at Central Visual and Performing Arts High School Monday, Oct. 24, 2022, in St. Louis. (AP Photo/Jeff Roberson)
The two victims who were killed were only identified as a 61-year-old woman and a 16-year-old girl. The deceased woman was identified as Jean Kuczka, a physical education teacher, who was taken to a hospital where she was pronounced dead Fox 2 Now reported. The teen girl was killed at the scene.
The others injured suffered a variety of shrapnel and gunshot wounds and are being treated at local hospitals.
Officers received a call around 9:10 a.m. about an active shooter. Within minutes, authorities arrived and entered the school as students were fleeing the building, Sack said. Some of the students told the officers there was a shooter with a "long gun," he said.
"Upon hearing gunfire, they ran to that gunfire, located the shooter and engaged that shooter in an exchange of gunfire," the chief told reporters.

The suspected shooter was struck and was pronounced dead at a hospital, he said. No officers were injured during the confrontation.
DESANTIS REACTS TO PARKALND SHOOTER LIFE SENTENCE: ‘YOU DESERVE THE DEATH PENALTY’
Law enforcement investigate the scene of a shooting at Central Visual and Performing Arts High School Monday, Oct. 24, 2022, in St. Louis.

Law enforcement investigate the scene of a shooting at Central Visual and Performing Arts High School Monday, Oct. 24, 2022, in St. Louis. (AP Photo/Jeff Roberson)
Images from outside the school showed buses lined up and students crowded in the parking lot. Police soon established a "reunification location" at Gateway Stem High School, allowing parents to pick up their children.
Rep. Cori Bush, D-Mo., lamented on the rash of school shootings that have become all too common.
"Today is one of those days that we pray never happens across this country," she said at the scene. "Parents wake up everyday in this community praying that it's not their school, that it's not their child."

Law enforcement investigate the scene of a shooting at Central Visual and Performing Arts High School Monday, Oct. 24, 2022, in St. Louis. (AP Photo/Jeff Roberson)

One student, 16-year-old Taniya Gholston, told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch she was in a room when the shooter entered.

"All I heard was two shots and he came in there with a gun," Gholston said. "And I was trying to run and I couldn't run. Me and him made eye contact but I made it out because his gun got jammed. But we saw blood on the floor."

Sack said he wasn't aware of school security guards were armed.

"It may not be a bad idea to have the security officers armed at those schools," said before confirming authorities were searching Harris' home.

He noted the Missouri gun laws were "very broad" and that guns are too easily accessible in St. Louis.

Agents with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives Kansas City, Missouri field office were on the scene and the FBI was assisting local law enforcement.

Sen. Josh Hawley, R-MO, praised the "swift response of local law enforcement" in a statement to Fox News.

"Devastating news in St. Louis," he wrote. "My office is in contact with local authorities, and we stand ready to offer all assistance possible."

Missouri Gov. Mike Parson reacted to the shooting on Twitter, saying: "Our hearts go out to the victims and their families of this morning’s shooting at Central Visual and Performing Arts High School in St. Louis. Our office has been briefed on this tragedy."

Last edited: Yesterday at 7:04 PM
Black Death and Abrupt Earth Changes 02-01-2018 updated version PDF
“The welfare of the people...has always been the alibi of tyrants, and provides...the servants of tyranny a good conscience.” ~Albert Camus
14.88 Mystery: $14.88 is everywhere!
Like Quote Reply
Select for moderation Report Edit History Delete IP Warn
[IMG alt="Arheel's Uncle"]http://www.nnnforum.net/forums/data/avatars/m/8/8047.jpg?1630197967[/IMG]

Arheel's Uncle

Senior Reporter​

St Louis gunman ex student, 19, revenge shoots teacher & girl dead​

Christopher Koulouris: About author bio at bottom of article.
-
October 24, 2022

Facebook

Twitter

https://plus.google.com/share?url=h...-shoots-dead-alexandra-alex-bell-jean-kuczka/

https://scallywagandvagabond.com/2022/10/orlando-deshawn-harris-st-louis-teen-shoots-dead-alexandra-alex-bell-jean-kuczka/

Orlando Deshawn Harris St Louis high school shooter

Orlando Deshawn Harris identified as St Louis H.S gunman who shot dead teacher, Jean Kirk Kuczka and teen student, Alexandra ‘Alex’ Bell at Central VPA high school.

Orlando Deshawn Harris identified as St Louis H.S gunman who shot dead teacher, Jean Kirk Kuczka and teen student, Alexandra ‘Alex’ Bell at Central VPA high school. Had mental issues. Facebook wall plastered with guns and weapons and cash.

The St. Louis gunman who shot dead a teacher and female student before being shot dead by responding police has been identified as 19 year old former school student, Orlando Harris.
The gunman also going by Deshawn Harris was dressed entirely in black when he allegedly opened fire at the performing arts school on Monday morning, shooting dead 61 year old female teacher, Jean Kirk Kuczka and a 15-year-old female student named Alexandra ‘Alex’ Bell. Six others were also injured, either by shrapnel, gunfire or cardiac arrest.

The gunman who had previously been identified as white and 20 years old, but now revealed to be a black teen, burst into the Central Visual and Performing Arts High School shortly after 9am on Monday and reportedly screamed: ‘You’re all going to die’.
He was shot dead by police inside the school.
Seven guards were inside the building at the time, but Michael Slack, commissioner of St. Louis police, refused to say at a Monday night press conference how he got inside. Slack said he did not want ‘to give a blueprint’ to other would-be gunmen.

Jean Kirk Kuczka St Louis school teacher shooting victim

Central VPA HS shooting leaves 3 dead including adult female and teen girl as 20yr old white gunman threatened to kill all students at majority black school.

jean Kirk Kuczka St Louis school teacher shooting victim

jean Kirk Kuczka Central VPA high school school teacher shot dead by Orlando(Deshawn) Harris St Louis gunman.

‘I always been by myself left out and everything…’

Harris, 19, was named in a press conference by St. Louis police. He graduated from the school in 2021 and had no criminal history, they said.
Of note, the gunman did have a history of mental health issues, officials said. Orlando Deshawn Harris was a Black male, according to police.
Posted the teen on September 2020 on Facebook: DMONEYGANG I be so down sometimes I be feel like everybody talk can’t understand what I go through In life I always been by myself left out and everything on my other people played like they didn’t know me I always wanted to get to know y’all when I was in school had them in the same grade is me I been fucked up all my life just can’t let this shit go.
Posted Harris in another post, in August 27 2020, ‘I neeed a raw ass girl to be my girlfriend like I want a Bougie girlfriend somebody ? DMONEYGANG.’

Wrote Harris only a few days earlier on August 22: ‘DMONEYGANG neeed a raw ass girl to be my Girlfriend application.’
Lieutenant Colonel Steve Sack, Commanding Officer for the Division of Criminal Investigation, said that as students were running out of the building, several told police officers that the suspect was inside and had a ‘long gun’ (images on Deshawn Harris Facebook page revealed the troubled teen with a long gun as well as handgun).
‘As kids were fleeing out of the building, they talked to some of the kids who told them that there was a shooter armed with a long gun,’
Sack said during a press conference.

Orlando Deshawn Harris St Louis high school shooter

Orlando Deshawn Harris identified as St Louis H.S gunman who shot dead teacher, Jean Kirk Kuczka and teen student, Alexandra ‘Alex’ Bell at Central VPA high school.

Orlando Deshawn Harris St Louis high school shooting suspect

Orlando Deshawn Harris St Louis high school shooter id as gunman who killed teacher and 15 year old female student. Images via FB.

Were teacher and student specifically targeted?

‘The gun laws in St. Louis are very broad,’ said Slack. ‘If someone walks down the street with a rifle, if we have no cause we can’t go and talk to them. And that’s one of the greatest challenges we face.’
‘I think somebody got shot. We saw blood on the floor.’

The officers then entered the school, located the shooter, and fatally shot the suspect, Slack told reporters.
‘There was an exchange of gunfire’ after the officers had located the suspect,’ he said.
The official said he did not know how the suspect got in.
‘The doors were locked’ said Sack.

Additionally, one district officials said that there were seven security officers inside the building before police arrived at the scene.
It remained unclear if Orlando Deshawn Harris specifically targeted his two fatal victims in a possible revenge shooting and if so, why? Or whether the teen had designs on the teen female victim, Alex Bell, 15, who may rebuffed previous advances, in light of social media postings exclaiming the former student’s desire for female company…

Last edited: Yesterday at 7:02 PM
Black Death and Abrupt Earth Changes 02-01-2018 updated version PDF
“The welfare of the people...has always been the alibi of tyrants, and provides...the servants of tyranny a good conscience.” ~Albert Camus
14.88 Mystery: $14.88 is everywhere!
Like Quote Reply
Select for moderation Report Edit History Delete IP Warn
[IMG alt="NNN Reposter"]http://www.nnnforum.net/forums/data/avatars/m/8/8173.jpg?1630834736[/IMG]

NNN Reposter

Reposter​

http://www.nnnforum.net/forums/#Top-of-page

BLACK-ON-WHITE: BLACK St. Lousis school killer murdered a white female teacher, a black female student and wounded six other students with military rifle & 600 rounds of ammo
🔥Hell Fire

BLACK SUSPECT

🔥Hell Fire

5x150-spacer.jpg

victim name

victim name

Orlando Harris was the gunman who shot and killed a health teacher and 16-year-old student and wounded seven other teens at Central VPA High School in St. Louis, Missouri, on October 24, 2022, police say. He was shot and killed by police at the scene, they said.

Harris, 19, was named in a press conference by St. Louis police. He graduated from the school in 2021 and had no criminal history, they said. He did have a history of mental health issues, they said.

Students jumped out of school windows and hid behind barricaded doors as the shooter made his way into the locked school and fired a barrage of gunshots.

Sack said in a press conference that officers “arrived within minutes of the call going out” and immediately made entry into the school. He said the first call came in at 9:11 a.m., and officers arrived on scene by 9:15 a.m.

The teacher who died was named as Jean Kirk Kuczka. A married mother of five and a grandmother who was a youth hockey star in college, Kuczka, 61, was remembered for her grace and kindness. You can read a tribute to her here. The student who died has been named as Alex Bell, 16. She was remembered as talented, beautiful and smart. Read a tribute to Bell here.

He said the surviving victims were a 16-year-old male student with a gunshot wound to the leg; a 16-year-old female student with a graze wound to the leg; a 15-year-old male student with gunshot wounds to both hands and the jaw; a 15-year-old male student who suffered a gunshot wound to an arm; a 15-year-old female student who had abrasions; a 16-year-old female student with a fractured ankle; and a 15-year-old male student with facial abrasions. All are in stable condition.

It might have been even worse, but the shooter’s gun jammed...

Jean Kirk Kuczka: Tribute to the Slain St. Louis Teacher

St. Louis School Shooting Victims: Names, Photos & Tributes

Who was Jean Kuczka? Missouri high school teacher, 61, who 'loved kids' died protecting students from gunman

Jean Kirk Kuczka, age 61

Orlando Harris, St. Louis School Shooting Suspect: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

[NNN forum thread posted by Arheel's Uncle:]
Forum poster

(Black-on-White)

Back