Affirmative Action Bank VP Chokes On Cocaine/Dies

Raptorman

Registered

Affirmative Action Bank VP Chokes On Cocaine And Dies In Seattle Airport

"She was completely noncompliant," Johnson said of the struggle. "Wild is the way she behaved."

Just getting back to her jungle origins.

2002042451.jpg

Over and over, a Seattle bank executive's tragic choking death at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport last fall was recounted at an inquest hearing yesterday in Kent.

But as each witness told a different ve
sion of the story, it became clear that a jury will hear little consensus on key details:

Was 52-year-old Desseria B. Whitmore trying to run when she was grabbed by Port of Seattle police? Or was sh

e sitting quietly when an officer suddenly forced her to the ground and pinned her? Was she crying out in pain under the officer's
weight, or was she fighting wildly? Was she threatened with a Taser? Was she handcuffed in the final moments of her life, or were her arms freed when it became apparent that she wasn't able to breathe?

The King County Prosecuting Attorney's Office began the inquest this week so that a jury can help determine the facts of the case, which prosecutors will use to determine whether officers on the scene acted appropriately. The inquest is expected to continue through Friday.

What so far has remained consistent is that Whitmore, an assistant vice president at Bank of America and a youth volunteer, died behind a security checkpoint after a struggle around 9
:30 a.m. Oct. 25. A medical examiner later determined that she died after choking on a small package of cocaine.

Whitmore and a friend had been on their way to Spokane to deal with Whitmore&
#39;
s late father's estate when a screener found a pipe and a small amount of marijuana in her luggage. She was asked to sit and wait for Port of Sea
ttle police.

Robin Harris, an Alaska Airlines employee, testified she saw Whitmore gagging on something, which she then appeared to spit into her hand. It was later determined to be a plastic package of cocaine, about the size of a half-dollar.

The first witness to testify yesterday, Transportation Security Administration (TSA) supervisor Derrick Harris, described Whitmore as "calm, sitting in the chair, waiting for the process to be over" when a police officer started asking her what was in her hand. When she failed to reply, the officer "pulled her out of the chair" and took her to the floor, Harris testified.

"Did
she get up?" from the chair, prompting the officer's tackle, asked Jim Frush, a lawyer for Whitmore's family. "Was she uncooperative?" "Did she attempt to flee?&
quot; No
, no and no, Harris replied.

But another TSA employee on the scene saw it differently. As the officer questioned Whitmore, she turned and tried to run, TSA worker Roderick Johnson testified. Only then d
id the officer grab her and pull her to the ground, Johnson said.

"She was completely noncompliant," Johnson said of the struggle. "Wild is the way she behaved."

Other TSA employees testified that Whitmore, while on the floor, managed to get the baggie of cocaine into her mouth and appeared to swallow it. Doctors later determined that it had lodged in her windpipe, blocking her air supply.

Whitmore was then pulled back into the chair, where she soon slumped over, unable to breathe, as officers repeatedly told her to spit out the baggie.

Testimony differed ab
out whether officers waited for paramedics before removing her handcuffs. What was clear, though, was that medics were unable to clear the blockage.

Passengers continued to b
e screened t
hrough the checkpoint as Whitmore died on the airport floor.

I clicked on the link and got an ad on the top saying "Bank of America Higher Standards"
lol.gif

chockingnog.jpg

What else would you expect from an Affirmative Action fat mammy?

T.N.B.

Originally posted by Tyrone N. Butts@Sep 23 2004, 05:22 AM

What else would you expect from
an Affirmative Action fat mammy?

T.N.B.
I wonder if she had the neck bob thing going?http://niggermania.com

/lol.gif

Anti Racist Action, (mostly queers) have similar social skills. In their own words, below

http://www.web.apc.org/~ara/OTP/OTP20/homophobia.htm

January 11th, 2003. As a crowd of more than six hundred slam and bang to the beats of a local punk band playing at ARA's 10th annivesary bash, the lead vocalist hurls the word "(Sodomite)S!" into the mic, in the direction of uniformed security thugs.

August, 2002. At a rally in support of OCAP's Pope Squat, an activist mocks the cops, calling them FAGS.

June 8th, 2002. Toronto ARA take
three bus loads of supporters out to Scarborough, to (f**k) with neo-nazis, and to disrupt their plans to hold a white power concert in the area. One antifa calls the kkkops on horseback, FAGGOTS.

M

ay 19, 2000, Louisville, KY: Some protestors at an anti-KKK call the klansmen names li
ke FAGGOT, (Sodomite), and QUEER.

Originally posted by Raptorman@Sep 23 2004, 09:24 AM
I wonder if she had the neck bob thing going?
lol.gif
I bet she had a whole lot more than that going on. I can picture it easily. The head was in cobra mode, the fat sausage-like finger with the 2-inch day-glo watermelon pink press-on nail was extended on her pudgy ape-fist and was waving in a circ
lar motion. Her giant cavernous nostrils were flaring while she bellowed in chimponics "Oh no you dih-int! Put your hands on me again cracka and we'll have a lawsuit up in here. Search me?
r
Fool, you knows I beez a bank manager?"

Back