80 year old White Woman Beaten & Robbed

3 Ks

Registered
News-jews shift into overdrive protecting the identity of the filth that did this!:mad: :NotK: :mad:

http://www.local10.com/news/10882287/detail.html

80-Year-Old Woman Beaten, Robbed Inside Home
January 30, 2007

10883789_240X180.jpg

Virginia Coleman

MIAMI-DADE COUNTY, Fla. -- An 80-year-old woman who has lived in the same house since 1959 said she never had any problems with crime until this weekend, when she was beaten and robbed by an intruder inside her home.

Virginia Coleman had just returned to her west Perrine home from church Sunday at about 7:30 p.m. when she noticed the lights were on. When Coleman walked through the front door, a burglar whom she likely startled came running down the hall from the bedroom and attacked her.

"I know I screamed," Coleman said. "I know that."

The attacker then stole Coleman’s purse and car, which he used to get away.

Coleman had to crawl to a neighbor’s house to get help.

"Anything he asks, he could have had," Coleman said.

Coleman’s son flew down from Tennessee to be with his mother, who was recovering at Baptist Hospital on Tuesday night. She had a swollen and bruised face, and had stiches above her left eye.

"I'm not that much into capital punishment, but at any given moment, you would want to really hurt someone for doing something like that to someone like that," Roosevelt Jordan, who called police, said about his neighbor's condition.

Police said the intruder broke into Coleman's home though a window. Coleman's stolen car was recovered about two miles away from her house Monday.

Anyone with information is asked to called Miami-Dade Crime Stoppers at 305-GET-ROPE.

Here's two more without the slightest hint of a description!

http://www.nbc6.net/news/10889552/detail.html
http://cbs4.com/topstories/local_story_031130928.html (video)

Brave Black Nigger Caught!

Arrest Made In Brutal Beating Of Elderly Woman
Mar 5, 2007

11174085_240X180.jpg
Tough Guy William McClendon

Suspect: William McClendon, 21
Victim: 81-Year old Virginia Coleman
She's Lived In Home for Nearly 50 Years

Police have made an arrest in the brutal beating of an elderly woman that left the victim hospitalized for more than two weeks.

Police have identified the suspect as William McClendon, 21.

Miami-Dade officers from the Cutler Bay District arrested McClendon and charged him with Loitering and Prowling on February 28th
. During an interview with detectives, investigators say he confessed to breaking into Virginia Coleman’s Perrine home and beating her a month earlier.

Coleman, 81, had just returned home from an evening church service on January 28th 2007. As she entered her home located at 9760 SW 166 Terrace, she was confronted by a burglar, which she described as a “no good nigger thug."�

The suspect, now identified as McClendon, severely beat her. She suffered abrasions, bruises and lacerations on her face. After the attack, Coleman told CBS4 News, "I have no idea what he did because I think he knocked me out before I ever realized what happened. It happened so quickly and such a surprise."

The suspect also stole her car but it was found about three miles from her home.

McClendon has been charged with Occupied Burglary with Felony Battery, Grand Theft Auto and Criminal Mischief.

Get A Freakin' Rope!!!!!!!!!!!

Back