4 More Women Accuse Central Fla. Negro Preacher

White Boy

Registered
http://www.local6.com/news/4497107/detail.html

4 More Women Accuse Central Fla. Preacher Of Rape

POSTED: 7:53 am EDT May 17, 2005
UPDATED: 8:05 am EDT May 17, 2005

Police in Eatonville, Fla., are investigating four more rape allegations against a 71-year-old minister arrested Friday on charges of sexual battery, according to Local 6 News.

4490245.jpg

Five women have already accused Bishop Lura Williams of sexually assaulting them, Local 6 News reported.

Williams is the pastor at the World Wide Revival Center in Eatonville.

Local 6 News reported that Williams faced charges for another sexual assault in 2000 but the case was dropped.

The 71-year-old was taken into custody over the
weekend and remains in the Orange County Jail under no bond.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

Originally posted by Gman@May 18 2005, 03:57 PM
All niggers are ugly to me but this boon is one of the ugliest primates I have ever seen!!

Gman
I gotta agree with you on that one, but I am sure there are BCL's out there like Carmen Electra and "Heidi Ho" Klum that think he's "gorgeous" and fantasize about being one of his victims.

Yes - a typical bishop, apostle, reverend, brother, witch doctor, coon holy man - doing his very best to blessedly anoint the females of the congregation.

A sprinkle verses the emerson baptismal ritual.

Central Fla. Pastor Found Not Guilty Of Raping Church Member

5203611_480X360.jpg

Missing Link Negro Perp Rapist

A pastor in Eatonville, Fla., accused of raping a female church member was found not guilty Friday, according to a Local 6 News report.

Lura Williams, of the Worldwide Revival Center, had been facing sexual battery charges.

The woman told police Williams raped her after asking to talk about church business.

There were no other details reported on the case.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

Gotta like the mugshot of this jungle bunny spearchucker. A true primate criminal if I have ever seen one!! Innocent indeed. I am sure the jury was stocked with bo

ons.

Gman

Holy sh*t! When I saw that thing I nearly choked... if it weren't in clothing, I would swear it was a gorilla. I think Gman is right - only a jury full of boons could judge that feral-looking mudshark innocent.

A great find! :rotfl:

This jigaboo looks like a relative of Idi Amin.

Can you imagine a jury box filled with his clones?

I predict we have not seen the last of this bishop. The old time coon religion isn

Back