2-yr-old girl thrown down flight of steps at cops

Brewski

Registered
Staten charged with attempted murder

Timothy Staten, alleged niglet launcher
Staten_Timothy_Lee.jpg

RED WING, Minn. (AP) - A Red Wing man is charged with attempted murder after he allegedly tossed a two-year-old girl down a flight of stairs at police officers responding to a 911 call.

Goodhue County District Judge Thomas Bibus set bail at $1 million dollars for 26-year-old Timothy Staten, who allegedly assaulted the child on Tuesday. Staten was returned to jail.

The girl remains in critical condition at St. Marys Hospital in Rochester after undergoing several emergency surgeries.

Staten was already awaiting a pretrial hearing scheduled for May 12th on charges of assaulting
a peace officer, obstructing the legal process, disorderly conduct and marijuana possession as a result of an i
ncident last April.

-------------------

Another tale of negritude from America's heartland. What can I say about this case that Gman and others haven't already said?

Another tale of negritude from America's heartland. What can I say about this case that Gman and others haven't already said?

There's nothing left to say; it's already been said. We just need to document TNB for posterity.

T.N.B.

The world's first niglet catapult - or "niglepult" if you will.

Somebody get a patent out on this man, we can make use of this kind of TNB in the future. Future [pre-]criminal niglets will get thrown down the stairs by this guy as punishment for their [potential] TNB.

Looking at that nigger's face, I'm assuming that the cops launched him a few times.

Remember, niglets are expendable and can always be replaced by a buck mating with a sow negress. The main reason for having niglets in the first place is to get increased welfare payments and not for some normal reason like whites have children. Niglets are livestock to be sacrificed when the need arises. The main take away is that niggers are animals and act like the animals they are.

Gman

Originally posted by Gman@Apr 1 2005, 06:05 AM
Remember, niglets are expendable and can always be replaced by a buck mating with a sow negress. The main reason for having niglets in the first place is to get increased welfare payments and not for some normal reason like whites have children. Niglets are livestock to be sacrificed when the need arises. The main take away is that niggers are animals and act like the animals they are.

Gman
Very well put (as always), Gman!

We see the market values of niggers falling every passing day. Today a nigger will kill another nigger for $10.. tomorrow, &#
036;5.. the day after that, a nigger's life might be worth a pack of Kools (about $3.50). Nigger values fluctuate, like any commodity.

The capitalist nigger in this story just effectively set the market value of this niglet as the same as a 20-pound sack of sand.

Now sand is
basically free, but a good high-quality sack might cost upwards of a dollar if you don't buy in bulk. So this niglet's value was somewhere around 80 cents, since I'm feeling generous this morning.

How low can niggers go in devaluing their own corrupt species?

See?!! I think we're at the crossroads of a national trend here!

Suspect Tosses Toddler Out of Truck Window While Fleeing

A very disturbing situation on Savannah's east side. While officers were trying to serve an arrest warrant, another crime happened right before their eyes, sending a two-year-old to the hospital.

When officers stepped out of their car, a truck sped away from the scene and what happened next nearly ended the life the boy, Rodrick Iford.

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Law enforcement officers are still trying to figure out why anyone would throw an innocent child out of a truck. "We've got a lot of questions right now and we don't have a lot of answers," said S
avannah-Chatham Metropolitan Police Department spokesman Bucky Burnsed.
</span>

[color
=blue]I too, am COMPLETELY baffled! ;)
[/color]

What they do know is that parole officers drove up on a horrifying scene. Parole officers came to Holly Avenue to serve a warrant to Marcus Bennett. They saw Bennett standing by a green truck. When they got out of their car, they saw Bennett take off on foot going down an alley.

That's when the truck he was standing next to took off down the street.

"This is very disturbing for anyone," said Burnsed.

Strange.. I'm not disturbed at all!

When the truck got halfway down the street, officers noticed something unthinkable. They saw the two-year-old get thrown out a window.

That's when the truck sped off, running over the child's arm.

Now police say an innocent child is in the hospital and the two men responsible are still on the run.

Police need your help in finding the men who did this to Rodrick Iford. The men were last seen driving an older-model gray or green Chevy pickup truck
on Holly Avenue.

If you have any information, call CrimeStoppers at 234.2020.

(Un)Fortunately, Roderick suffered only scratches and bruises and police expect him to make a full recovery.

------------------

I think you hit it right on the head, Gman.. these apes know the responding cops are going to respond to the wounded fry nigger.. that's probably why the coons in this story are "still at large".

We have to convince niggers that niglet tossing not only distracts the popo, but lightens the load, thus making their escape vehicles go faster.

I don't know if nigger behavior can shock me anymore. A couple of months of reading NNN will pretty much give you the picture of nigger family values. These dark cretins would sacrifice their own spawn if it helped them escape from the police. Evil creatures, all of them.
Gman

Back