♪♫ I need a bbc inside me, and the Wichita mudshark iz stabbed to deff on the line ♪♫ UPDATE: SENTENCED TO LIFE, PAROLE IN 2069.

voiceofreason

Senior News Editor since 2011
♪♫ I need a bbc inside me, and the Wichita mudshark iz stabbed to deff on the line ♪♫

http://www.kake.com/story/38511292/boyfriend-arrested-after-woman-stabbed-to-death-in-north-wichita

Police identify woman stabbed to death in north Wichita
Posted: Jun 26, 2018 8:14 AM PDT
Updated: Jun 27, 2018 8:27 AM PDT

17071621_G.jpg

Mackenzie Payne/Facebook

17065520_G.jpg

Mugshot courtesy Kansas Dept. of Corrections, 2015

WICHITA, Kan. (KAKE) -

Police have identified a 22-year-old woman who was allegedly stabbed to death by her boyfriend in north Wichita.

Mackenzie Payne was killed
early Tuesday morning at an apartment at 1985 North Amidon. Police said her 25-year-old boyfriend called 911 at around 2 a.m. and told dispatchers he had harmed :rolleyes:his girlfriend.

Officers arrived at the apartment and found Payne dead of multiple stab wounds.

The suspect was also found holding a knife. Jail records identified the suspect as Dylan Barber, who was booked for first-degree murder and held on $150,000 bond.

Kansas Department of Corrections records show Barber has served time on probation for a burglary conviction in Reno County.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: ♪♫ I need a bbc inside me, and the Wichita mudshark iz stabbed to deff on the line ♪♫

http://www.kvoe.com/news/item/38369-former-emporian-stabbed-to-death-in-wichita-formal-charges-pending-against-suspect

f111e7159957485f5d8a8c6b2dd54d78_L.jpg

Kansas Department of Corrections photo
That's right nigger, smile for your mugshot...

17071621_G.jpg

Mackenzie Payne, smart enough to go to medical school. Stupid enough to
date outside her race and pick a nigger BF and get murdered by her BBC pet ape...

Former Emporian stabbed to death in Wichita; formal charges pending against suspect Featured
By Tagan Trahoon June 27, 2018 10 0

font size Print Email

Wichita media says Dylan Barber, 25, has been arrested in the murder of 22-year-old former Emporian McKenzia Payne. Wichita media says Dylan Barber, 25, has been arrested in the murder of 22-year-old former Emporian McKenzia Payne. Kansas Department of Corrections photo

Wichita Police are investigating a homicide that has an Emporia connection.

During a news conference Wednesday, Officer Charley Davidson announced former Emporian Mackenzie Payne, 22, was stabbed to death early Tuesday.

Your browser does not support the audio element.

Wichita Police has not named the person arrested, but Wichita media says officers arrested 25-year-old Dylan Leigh Barber, originally of Herington.

The Kansas Department of Corrections says Barber was convicted of burglary in Reno County in 2015. KAKE-TV in Wichita says he served probation afterward.

Barber is currently being held on $150,000 bond. Formal charges are pending.

Payne, meanwhile, graduated from Emporia High School in 2013 and was a member of the swim team, qualifying for three events at the state meet during her senior year. She had attended the University of Kansas afterward and was preparing to attend medical school.

Payne's death is the 24th homicide in Wichita this year. Authorities are calling this the third domestic violence homicide of 2018.:mad::guns:

Man sentenced to life in prison with parole eligibility by 2069 in death of Mackenzie Payne​

Emporia, KS, USA / KVOE

News

Jul 22, 2019 | 8:39 PM

Man sentenced to life in prison with parole eligibility by 2069 in death of Mackenzie Payne

The man who pleaded to killing former Emporian Mackenzie Payne will spend at least five decades in prison.
Sedgwick County Judge Jeffrey Goehring on Monday sentenced Dylan Barber, age 26 of Herington, to life in prison with parole eligibility in 50 years.

Barber originally pleaded to first-degree murder in February after Payne, a 2013 Emporia High graduate, was stabbed to death in Wichita on June 27, 2018. Barber had called authorities saying he had harmed his girlfriend before the crime was discovered.

As sentencing loomed in April, Barber moved to withdraw his plea. That motion was denied before sentencing.
The Kansas Department of Corrections says Barber was convicted of burglary in Reno County in 2015. He served probation afterward.

Payne, meanwhile, graduated from Emporia High School in 2013 and was a member of the swim team, qualifying for three events at the state meet during her senior year. She had attended the University of Kansas and was preparing to attend medical school when she was murdered.

Back